Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Diaries and Vampires

Go down

Diaries and Vampires Empty Diaries and Vampires

Post by Guest Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:28 pm

Mabel was having a great time at school so far, she scared people and made them cry. What more could she ask for? There was a rumor going around that she was the vampire and she was perfectly okay with that. People stayed away from her and Mabel thought that was perfect. She didn't know much about vampires so she was going to have to do her research to keep up the image. Even though other people would believe anything.

Mabel was on her way to the library when she bumped into the boy she had made cry. She almost forgot all about that, she didn't even remember his name. When they collided, Mabel's things hit the floor, including her diary. She was so angry that she hissed loudly. "Haven't you heard not to mess with a vampire?" She quickly grabbed her things, she was in such a hurry that she forgot to grab her diary. She stood up and brushed herself off with her free hand.

Back to top Go down

Diaries and Vampires Empty Re: Diaries and Vampires

Post by Guest Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:15 pm

Galen was quite the silent kid not to mention a skittish one. So when he bumped into the girl who made him cry he nearly screamed, but he wasn't, his mouth was clamped tightly shut in disbelief. Of all people in the world, why her? Galen of course had heard about the vampire loose near Beauxbatons, but he was not well involved in the rumor circuits, so he hadn't heard the common belief that the terror named Mabel Miller was the vampire. So when the words escaped her mouth he instantly believed her. "Y-Y-You're a v-v-vampire?" He asked meekly. He was going to die. This girl was actually going to kill him. He saw her diary on the ground and picked it up. "You forgot this on the ground."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:51 am

"Don't touch that!" She snatched the diary from his hands and wiped it off. "I don't want your germs on it." She frowned and then glared. "Of course I'm a vampire, stupid. Haven't you heard about it?" How could the boy not have heard about the rumors? They were going around everywhere, her name seemed to be in almost everyone's mouth.

"You're scared," she said, it was more of a statement than a question. "Good, you should be." She smirked, it was time for some fun. "There's only one way to get on my good side and not end up dead. Would you like to know what to do?" Once he asked what he had to do, the trap would be shut and she'd have him right where she wanted him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down