Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Dorm 13: Hurt

Go down

Dorm 13: Hurt Empty Dorm 13: Hurt

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:43 am

She couldn't blame Noah for leaving, she wished him the best. But now that he was gone, she just wanted him back. Not as a boyfriend, but as a friend. A best friend. She ran her thumb over the blue button that he gave her. He had written 'best' on it and he had 'friends'. Was this how heart break felt like? She wiped tears from her face with the back of her free hand. She never took her eyes off that pin. "Noah," she whispered. She had never been so sad before. Not even when she thought about her parents giving up on her. At least she didn't know them, but she knew how sweet Noah was. He promised he'd write. Thinking about it made her hurt even more but yet she shouldn't wait for that letter.

She hardly left her room anymore, unless she was going to class or the Grand Hall. Only go to the places that were required. She had talked to her friends about this, but nothing they said changed a thing. He was still gone and he wasn't coming back. Of course her friends had noticed her absence, that's why most of gthem had come to visit her. She was just waiting for Rosalie to show up and talk to her too. A knock on the door didn't surprise her anymore. "Come in," she called, knowing it was Rosalie.

Back to top Go down

Dorm 13: Hurt Empty Re: Dorm 13: Hurt

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:31 am

Rosalie hadn't seen Ruby for quite some time and found herself wondering where the girl had gone off to. She wasn't exactly sure what had happened, but when inquiring to others about the disapperence of her friend, they had just said something about a bad break up. Break ups weren't something foreign to her. Her mother and father had gone through several divorces and marriages, putting a strain on the poor girl each time their heads collided.

On this particular day however, she wasn't worried about her parents, but more of that of Ruby. Going to the dorm she knocked on the girls door and heard the familiar girls voice tell her to come in. "Ruby?" She said softly. "Are you okay...?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:59 pm

Rosalie was the last of her friends to come see her. Marcy was the first, she had asked Marcy to come. She didn't know how to feel after having that conversation with her, she just made things more confusing and complicated. Ruby had to admit that the girl's words got her thinking. Maybe it was time to get over Noah. But she still didn't see him as a bad guy like Marcy did. She knew he wasn't a bad guy.

She wiped the tears from her face and looked up at the girl from her bed. "Yeah, I just....I'm....I don't know." Howwas she supposed to answer her question? Lie and say that she was having the time of her life? "What do you do to make yourself feel better?" She shouldn't bring up what Marcy said since her and Rosalie didn't always see eye to eye.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down