Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Talk About Vampires

Go down

Talk About Vampires Empty Talk About Vampires

Post by Guest Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:53 pm

August was so nervous about the vampires, he still wasn't sure who the vampire was or what it looked like. Of course he had no idea what the vampire looked like, it was keeping itself hidden. Nothing bad seemed to be happening around the school, which was a very good thing. No one was getting hurt at all so that was great. He didn't have to worry so much since nothing seemed to be going on.

Ever since the announcement of the vampire, August jumped at every sound. So when he heard footsteps, he turned quickly towards the sound. It was just a girl, who August had seen before. "Oh, hello! I'm glad you weren't the vampire." There was a rumor going around that the vampire was indeed a first year, but from the other house. "But according to rumors, a first year from the other house is the vampire. I've seen her, she looks really mean so its believable."

Back to top Go down

Talk About Vampires Empty Re: Talk About Vampires

Post by Guest Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:48 pm

Amber didn't spend much time in the common room so she would always just go from her dorm through the common room and leave she never stayed in one place for long other than the library and the school grounds. Seeing as how this whole stupid vampire thing was going on then she couldn't really go outside so she hung around in the library more often then not. But today she thought she would hang around in the common room today and see who she could find to talk to. She didn't sit down just stood there and opened a book and began to read.

A guy she didn't even begin to know started talking she wasn't sure if it was to her or just in general but she did listen. "Hi? Sorry this may seem weird but do I know you, you seem familiar but I can't remember where I have seen you." Amber didn't want to seem mean that was the last thing she wanted to do. "Rumors are never good to listen to more times then not they aren't true and they are just misleading non-since but I won't tell you what to believe it could turn out to be one of them."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:38 pm

"Oh, yeah! I'm August. I talk to random people sometimes or just say things out loud without knowing they slipped my mind. I'm a second year, you could see me around. I'm always roaming around, always exploring. That's probably why I look familiar to you."August gave the girl a friendly smile to go along with his introduction.

"Rumors can be true though," August pointed out. "I believe the rumor is real and I think it could be that first year. She hasn't denied it at all, it looks like she's enjoying the rumors to. I see her in the halls sometimes and she always has a smirk on her face." The girl was weird and she seemed glad that no one approached her. "I kinda wanna talk to the girl to see if she really is a vampire."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:53 pm

"Amber, i'm glad to make your acquaintance and I have met a hand full of people that are like that they will say something and I will ask them who they are talking to and they won't even know they said anything." Amber wasn't sure why she was still talking to this guy he might start accusing her of being the vampire. She saw a lot of people around the school how was she suppose to know that one of those many sums of people was him.

He was still stuck on this weird rumor he heard Amber didn't understand how people could be so attached to this silly rumors it was dumb and childish but she went along with it letting him plead his case even though she didn't really care. "I see what you're saying and yes some rumors can be true but isn't it a little mean and rude to say that just one girl is the vampire just because she looks eerie." Amber was trying to back the girl up even if she was the vampire everyone needs a chance to prove that they aren't. "If you wanna go talk to the girl go for it just try and have a better out look on the people you are accusing of being such a thing that's a serious title to put on someone without knowing much about the situation don't you think?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down