Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Dorm #6: Pesky Pets

Go down

Dorm #6: Pesky Pets Empty Dorm #6: Pesky Pets

Post by Quentin D'Angelo Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:59 pm

Quentin figured he was lucky because some students had issues with their roommates but he had Charon, who was, for the most part, the most quietest kid he had ever met in his whole life. The other Cerisier had never pissed Quentin off in the one year they had been sharing a room, in fact, if anyone was the annoying roommate in their relationship, it was probably Quentin, who was rather on the messy side and liked to talk really loud and sometimes didn't get the hint when he was to shut up. Nonetheless, Charon had never mentioned any of it to have bothered him before, so Quentin assumed it just didn't.

Since Charon had never been a bother, he had assumed that the same would apply to his cat. That was, until the day Quentin returned to their shared dormitory to find Absolem to be no where to be found and a sickening amount of purple fuzz to be around the room. The Cerisier paused in his steps to take in the scene before him. Charon's cat sat in the corner, licking itself with a sense of content and that's when Quentin put the pieces together.

Tears turned Quinn's rather blue eyes an irritated shade of red as he turned upon the cat. "Charon!" He snarled, in an unusually nasty tone. When he heard no response, he yelled again, this time louder. "CHARON!" He grabbed the cat by it's scruff and picked it up. He was about ready to banish the feline from the room when his roommate finally showed his face. "Your. Cat. Ate. My. Pet." He said, trying not to completely blow up or start to bawl.
Quentin D'Angelo
Quentin D'Angelo
Ghost
Ghost

Leo Posts : 284

Back to top Go down

Dorm #6: Pesky Pets Empty Re: Dorm #6: Pesky Pets

Post by Guest Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:20 pm

Charon had little problem with Quentin. While he was a bit messy at times, the kid was nice and genuine, plus a half decent chaser. Charon was just getting done with a great jog when he went up to his dorm to grab some clothes so he could shower. He practically jumped backwards when Quinn yelled not expecting the loud outburst. He was even more shocked at his accusation and the way he was holding his cat. "Put Quiberon down!" Charon frowned. "My cat did not eat your Puff." He decided. "Come on, we'll look for it, okay?" Charon asked trying to stay level headed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Quentin D'Angelo Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:29 pm

Quentin paused, coming face to face with his roommate who didn't seem too pleased with the way he was currently handling his cat. It took a moment of staring at the boy's stern look before he leaned down and let go of the scruff of the cat's back, releasing it kindly. He returned to his standing position and folded his arms across his chest.

"Have you seen the room?" He replied, coldly. Quentin had seen more of the room recently and the two things he noticed was that a) Absolem was no where to be found and b) the floor was covered in mysterious purple pieces of fluff that oddly resembled his pygmy puff's coat. He wasn't dumb. He put two and two together. "What do you suppose that is?" He questioned of the purple fluff. The lump in his throat made him sound a bit weird when he added, "I swear to Merlin if that cat ate my pet, he is going to be out on his ear!" He followed Charon around as the boy promised to help look for his pet.
Quentin D'Angelo
Quentin D'Angelo
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:20 pm

Charon knew two things himself. A) He had the laziest cat in the world and B) he didn't like hearing a boy blame him for something his cat may, or may not have done. Charon stepped inside their dorm and immediately suspicious of whether or not Daizy ate Quinn's puff. There was many things Charon found a little different about Quinn's fashion sense, but one of the more notable things was his love for these bright purple socks he wore around bedtime, typically when him and Charon would talk about girls and other manly man things. And the more he looked at the "fur" the more he became sure that his cat certainly ate something, just not a pygmy puff. "Quinn..." Charon chuckled picking up the "fur". "Is this cotton from your sock?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Quentin D'Angelo Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:34 pm

A piece of Absolem's fur, and part of Absolem himself for all Quentin knew, was placed in his hand and Quinn almost screamed at first. He loved his pet, he really did, but there was something morbid about holding a chunk of one's completely gnawed apart pet in one's palm. It was then that he noticed the texture was off completely. It felt more like fuzzy material and less like a pygmy puff. Quinn finally put it together when Charon asked him if he owned a sock like that.

Quinn cried out. "That's my favorite pair of socks!" He was glad it turned out to not be his beloved pet, but he was still upset that his sock had to have perished in order to save Absolem. He spotted the torn up sock's partner resting between the mattress of the bed and pulled it out. "Aww man! Now I only have one lucky purple sock!" He whined. Now how was he supposed to pass tests? Actually study? Hell no! He dropped the sock, still bummed out about his literal wardrobe malfunction and glared at Charon's cat. "Sock eater," He growled. "I'm watching you" First the cat would eat his socks, then he'd probably move on to his scarves and hats. Everything but the boring blue uniform, Quentin was sure.

"I'm sorry for blaming your cat for murder," He apologized, trusting Charon again (even though he could no longer trust the lad's pet with his clothes ever again). "Will you help me find Absolem, though?" He did hope that the furry little mess was still in the room.
Quentin D'Angelo
Quentin D'Angelo
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down