Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

About a Girl

Go down

About a Girl Empty About a Girl

Post by Osmund Hollow Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:21 pm

The empty classrooms were somewhat creepy, but Osmund always found them to be a sanctuary when he wanted to be alone or want some privacy. He supposed he could've always sought out the privacy of his own dorm room, but the place kind of got stuffy and even an introvert like himself needed scenery change every now and then. The idea was he needed a private place to speak to Xavior, where he could be guaranteed not to be overheard. He supposed he should've mentioned his motives before he took the boy by hand after class and started leading him to the place. It wasn't until he closed the door behind him, making sure no one else followed, that he started to speak.

"Xavior...I want to tell you something, but you've got to promise not to tell anyone else," Osmund said, in a whisper. He didn't suspect that the whole school was inclined to know his love life, but he was sure that if someone as gabby as the announcer found out that he had snogged a fellow teammate, that cute little fact was sure to be mentioned during one of the games in front of the whole school. It already happened that no one could seem to let go of the fact that he had accidentally hit the keeper the year prior, imagine if they knew he had now kissed her. He wasn't sure why he wanted to tell Xavior this, probably because he trusted the boy, but he was going to use it to get to a larger point that he definitely needed to talk to Xavior about.
Osmund Hollow
Osmund Hollow
Ghost
Ghost

Sagittarius Posts : 490

Back to top Go down

About a Girl Empty Re: About a Girl

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:38 pm

Xavior wondered why Osmund had dragged him to the abandoned classroom. It was a little drafty but not entirely unpleasant, but he still didn't understand the point of being there. If his friend wanted to talk or even snog they could do it somewhere besides an empty classroom, like their dorm. He had no idea what Osmund possibly wanted to tell him, even after he stated his intention. "What is it? Why can't I tell anyone. Oz, you're acting weird."
In the years they had been friends there hadn't been anything that had made Xavior's heart beat in the way it did now. If Osmund didn't want anyone to know to the point that they were hiding away it was obviously serious and he almost didn't want to know what his friend had to say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Osmund Hollow Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:57 pm

It appeared that Osmund's strange behavior was starting to freak Xavior out, which Osmund didn't intend to do or even desired, but he couldn't continue unless he had his mate's word. He put his hands on Xavior's shoulders and looked the boy in the eye. "Just promise me you won't tell anyone," He said sternly, and stared into Xavior's eyes to show how serious he was for a few moments before moving on.

"So umm...I did something stupid, as usual," Osmund started with the truth. He supposed he shouldn't be so vague, but he really didn't know how to start with this one. He had been hoarding the secret to himself for a few days and didn't dare utter a word of it or write it down or even talk to Annaliese about it. He wanted to forget about it, but he felt it was too important to do so. "I was just in the changing rooms and Annaliese comes in, you know, the keeper, and we were talking and stuff and then she complimented me...she told me I was a good captain and that she thought I was doing a good job..." He relayed the events, hoping to find some good reasoning to justify his actions. "And I don't know, I guess I really liked the attention or something...because I kissed her," he finished it off.
Osmund Hollow
Osmund Hollow
Ghost
Ghost

Sagittarius Posts : 490

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down