Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Dorm #4: Moving In

Go down

Dorm #4: Moving In Empty Dorm #4: Moving In

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:39 pm

They were finally here, they made it through the chaotic business of shopping for school supplies and now they were at the Beauxbatons Academy of Magic. Payton was right that the palace wasn't all blue but Sawyer was right about it being super fancy and super big. It was so intimidating walking up into such a large and high class place. It was nice to have his twin there with him to keep him calm, and if that wasn't already great they somehow got sorted into the same house and they were even assigned to the same dorm room. So after the dinner feast was over they walked together to their room where their trunks were already waiting. 

While he was at Amethyst Alley Sawyer had bought a small kitten which was also in the dorm when he got there laying on one of the beds. "Well I guess this bed is mine then." Sawyer told his brother cheerfully with a smile before scooping the kitten up into his arms and flopping down on the bed. "I feel like a prince here. I'm like the Prince of Pranks here." He said aloud while staring up at the ceiling with a wide smirk on his face.

Back to top Go down

Dorm #4: Moving In Empty Re: Dorm #4: Moving In

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:55 pm

Payton already knew he was going to enjoy his stay here, he was especially glad that his brother was there with him. His luck seemed to be good while here because he was first sorted into the same house as his twin and then put into the same dorm. He wanted his luck to continue. "This place is amazing." He got his ferret out of her cage and petted it. "Both of us are. The Princes of Pranks. Soon to be kings, I hope." His ferret's soft further felt nice along his fingers and he smiled. "And who would our first victim be?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:53 pm

"You know I like the sound of that. Prince Sawyer of Pranks and his twin brother Prince Payton of Pranks. Along with Duchess Artemis of Slyness." He said with a wide smile holding the plump brown kitten in the arm for Payton to see. "You know Pay Pay I think we're gonna like it here. As for our first victim I think we should leave it up to fate. The first chance we get we'll set up a prank in the hall and the first to come by it the lucky winner." He told his brother with a sly smile. He was't sure what kind of prank they would pull or when they would get a chance to even pull one with the new school starting soon and all. He did love pranks but he didn't want to flunk out of magic school either. 

After simply lying the bed for a few moments staring up at the fancy ceiling Sawyer finally swung his legs off the bed. After placing Artemis on the bed he went over to start the unpacking of his trunk and claiming the desk and wardrobe closest to his bed. "Do you think we will miss the farm much?" He asked more to himself than to Payton cause it was something that had been on his mind. Since moving there so many years ago at their mothers death they had never gotten far from the place and never for very long now they had to go almost a full year away. All the while knowing that none of their older siblings besides Teddy would ever experience this, or ever live the same lives as them now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:21 pm

Payton grinned at his brother, the idea was nice and hearing it out loud made his smile grow. "And Darcy too." He cuddled the ferret in his arm, who in return purred and shut her eyes. "So many people..." He did enjoy pranking, but he mostly followed what Sawyer did and hoped for the best. They never got in much trouble with their pranking, it was all fum and games after all. He did occasionally come up with some of the pranks, but it was mostly Sawyer's brilliant mind that came up with the pranks.

Payton looked down at his now sleeping ferret, he would miss his family while he was away. Oh course he would, someone was always there for him when he needed it and even if he didn't. Someone to always make you laugh and smile, though his family could get annoying at times. But sometimes it was best to be away from so many people, besides he could send them owls everyday. He would make sure he would, to let them know him and Sawyer weren't causing too much trouble. "Probably, its gonna be weird not seeing them everyday. But, we'll send them letters." He nodded to this fact, confirming they would keep in touch with their family while they were away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:37 pm

Sawyer smiles and looks at the ferret in his twins arms, it sure was cute. It was a bit strange to him that he didn't know about Darcy until they had gotten home from their shopping trip. Usually they were always together and knew everything that went on in each others lives but suddenly they didn't it was probably a sign that they were actually growing up and becoming their own people. But he wasn't going to think about that too much cause there were still too many pranks left to pull before they could split the duo. "Duchess Darcy and Duchess Artemis of Slyness " he answered with a light smile.

His smile faded a bit thinking about his family again but he didn't want to start being a downer on his first day in the palace. He quickly put a smile back on his face. "We will write all the letters and we will have the best times here to tell them all lots of stories." He said determined more to cheer himself but his brother too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:59 pm

Payton knew something was up with his brother, even if he didn't say a word about being upset. He wondered if he would tell him what was going on in head so he could try to help. He could feel Darcy's breathe and her breathing against his arm. "She really is adorable. She likes to sleep against me, I think she likes the warmth." He looked over at Sawyer's kitten and smiled, she was adorable. "I hope they become good friends." He gestured to his sleeping ferret and the little kitten.

It would be a goal of Payton's to send a letter to his family every day and tell them his adventures at school. He did wish that his whole family could experience this opportunity, but his letters would have to make up for it. He would put as much detail into his letters as he possible could. "I will write every day and he very detailed so they can imagine being here." It was a nice thing to do and it would be the closet to the real thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:28 pm

Sawyer considered telling his brother how he was nervous and a bit scared for the future but he didn't want to make his brother equally as upset. That would be a horrible thing to do to his brother on their first day of school. So he kept his mouth shut and tries his best to stay positive and not let his brother see how be truely felt. It was silly for him to not be happy anyways he was finally here like he had wanted to be for two years ever since Teddy came. That thought finally made him truely happy it gave him a sense of accomplishment and pride even though he didnt really so anything besides just having the magic gene.

At the mention of his kitten Sawyer looked over at his bed where the small chocolate ball of further lay sleeping. "I'm sure they will be good friends. It would be hard not to after they spend as much time together as they are going to be." He answered with a small smile thinking about all of the fun things they were going to do this year. "I dont know about you but I'm ready for school to start for once in my life."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:50 pm

Payton wasn't sure how Sawyer was feeling, usually he was able to read him like a book. But it seemed like Sawyer was hiding his emotions, which wasn't like him at all. They told each other everything. Payton relied on Sawyer a lot and he hoped Sawyer relied on him a lot too. He wanted to be as important to Sawyer as he was to him. "What's up?" He was worried about his brother, maybe he was home sick. Payton was too, but his excitement to start school was greater than any other feelings.

Payton was excited to learn magic and make friends. Ever since Teddy started telling them stories about her adventures and all the things she had learned, Payton had always wanted to do magic. And his wish was coming true. This was something he wanted really badly. "I'm so excited!" His excitement was in his voice and anyone could tell magic was something Payton really liked. "This is gonna be the greatest experience ever!" He grinned a giant grin as he thought about what was going to happen. He only had thought about it a million times.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:08 pm

Sawyer finished putting all of his clothes in the wardrobe and decided to just leave the rest in his trunk for now So with that done he went back over to his bed and sat on the edge of it as not to disturb Artemis. He looked up to meet his brothers eyes when he asked whats up. He was obviously making note of Sawyer's somber attitude even though he had tries to hide it. He should have known better than to try and hide anything from his twin like that. "It's nothing really just a bit worried about the future from now on out. But thats silly right cause now nothing can stop us from living the coolest life ever right?" He asked kind of really needing Payton to tell him that everything really was going to be alright.

His serious expression quickly changes back into an excited one at the mention of them learning to use magic finally. Well how to control their usage of magic anyways so when he made Noah's cereal explode in his face he could say it was on purpose. "We are gonna be the best wizards this school has ever seen and when we leave here in seven years we are gonna be legends." He said with the brightest of smiles yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:35 pm

Payton gave his brother a look as if to say everything was gonna be alright. Of course he didn't know that for sure, but everything always turned out for the better. As long as they were together, they were fine. Payton knew one day they'd have to be seperate people, but for now, he was perfectly fine following Sawyer around and causing mischief. "Everything is gonna be great, don't worry." He gave his brother a reassuring smile, he hoped that would make him relax. "This is going to be great. Nothing to worry about."

Payton wondered what they would learn and hoped he would excel in everything he did. He had his eye on a sport called Quidditch that looked and sounded interesting. "Quidditch looks like fun. I might try out." Payton loved to be outdoors and play sports. He liked to have a good time and Quidditch seemed like the perfect thing for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:53 am

Sawyer gave his brother a smile in return to his comfort attempts. He has given him the same exact answer he was expecting and what he thought anyone else would give him he admitted his fears. But really it was silly for an eleven year old that just discovered magic to be so worries about the future that was for boring old kids and adults to worry about. And it was with that thought that Sawyer decided he was no longer going to care about the future and just make everything as fun as he possibly could.

He looked up at Paytons mention of a magical sport because that sounded like a lot of fun. He could remember seeing a store im Amethyst Alley for a sport that involved flying through the air on a broom stick which just sounded plan cool. "You should definitely try out as soon as you learn the game. I was actually thinking of trying to be a commentator for one of those games." He said with a smile imagining how much fun that might be gainful his voice broadcasted across the stadium.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:23 am

Payton thought it was strange for Sawyer to be worried, it wasn't like him. But, they were starting a new school away from their family after all. He would miss his family after all, but he wasn't worried much about school. He was worried that he wasn't going to make friends and was gonna suck at magic. Sawyer's worrying was starting to rub off on Payton, but he soon got over it. He promised himself he'd do his best at everything he could do.

Quidditch would be perfect for the both of them, they'd do it together. "We'll be together and it would be so fun too." He thought about all the people that would cheer and clap for him. Luckily, Payton wasn't full of himself and was more interested in imagining the game itself. He wasn't sure what happened or the positions or the rules, but he was sure it was the game for him. "I can't wait to learn."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:24 am

Just as Payton had quickly saw through Sawyers act of not being worried it worked the other way too. Instantly he could tell his brother was also worried now which Sawyer wasnt going to allow so be quickly got up and sat down next to his twin before slinging an arm around him. "We are gonna be living legends and this is gonna be freaking amazing alright." He told his brother with a slight push to show him it was all just fun and games from now on. This school was gonna be good for them, they were gonna learn even more pranks to play with their new magic abilities and everyone was gonna love or hate them and it would be a fun road there.

This quidditch game did sound like a lot of fun even though none of them knew how to play or what it even looked like when it was played. But as soon as soon as he learned those things he knew he would be one amazing commentator. And of course Payton would be an amazing player he always had been the mire athletic one of the two of them. Beauxbatons better watch out now that the Johnson twins were here and ready to be take over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:44 am

Payton smiled at his brother, showing him he was feeling much better and wasn't worrying about anything. He had a feeling that they were going to have the time of their lives. He knew it wasn't gonna be all fun and games, he would have to study and pay attention in class in order to actually learn magic. More pranks could be pulled by using magic too. "I saw a recipe for a sleeping potion in my textbook, that could be fun to use. It looked like it could be easy to make." He got up from his bed and pulled his textbook out of his trunk and started skimming the pages. "Ah! Right here." He went back over to his spot and handed Sawyer his book. "It seems easy, but without knowing what any of this stuff is, I'm just guessing. It could be really hard." He shrugged, once they knew basic potions, they could make a mess of things. "I didn't get far into the book, so there could be more good potions to use."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:08 pm

Sawyer was glad that him and his twin were finally feeling happy about being here. If you look at it in a positive light you could say that it was a good thing they just went over these worries so that they could get it out of their systems now instead of having to deal with it later. Now they could spend all year happy instead of having to interrupt their fun to deal with missing their families, at least that's how the eleven year old saw it. He looked down at the page in the textbook his brother was showing him. It almost looked like a foreign language to him, almost because he had bought most of the listed ingredients during his shopping trip but he had no idea where most of them came from. "Wait you've been reading your textbook before school has even started? N-E-R-D." He said teasingly. "I'm just kidding, I was reading the charms textbook." Sawyer admitted with a small smile.

He wasn't exactly sure how to make potions so it looked like he would have to wait for his classes to start before he could use these potions for pranks. "I don't really know if that's easy or not so I guess we gotta wait for school to officially start." Sawyer said all the while wishing that it was possible for them make this sleeping potion that Payton was looking into. In fact he was hoping that he would be good at all his classes so he could be an amazing wizard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:45 pm

Payton just wanted to be a great wizard, so he tried to read into his books before school started. There wasn't much he understood, but he would as soon as school had begun and he was familiar with the terms the books used. "Hey, I just wanted to see if I understood anything. It never hurts to read ahead." He wanted to learn magic right away and wanted to master it. Once he knew the basic things he needed to know, he'd then focus on any extra activities he could do during the school year. "Charms sounds fun, but I think Potions looks more fun. Hopefully the teachers are nice." He hoped he could get on all of the good sides of his teachers, so when he did get in trouble, the punishment wasn't as bad. He had learned this trick when he first started school. "Once we know what we're doing, we'll be able to do anything."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:03 pm

A smirk spread across Sawyer's lips at his brothers protests to him being a nerd. He must have known he was only joking and it wasn't like Sawyer didn't quickly follow up with his own textbook reading experience. "Did you understand anything besides stir and chop directions? And I know potions sounds like more fun but I also wanted to see what kinds of thing I could do with the wand." He answered his brother with a smile. Honestly Sawyer was looking forward to potions class and charms class pretty equally cause they both sounded really cool and they were so different that he felt like he couldn't even compare the two really. He wasn't sure what he was going to do if the teachers ended up not liking him for whatever reason. He hated detentions and he heard that the teachers here just loved to give out detentions to students for the smallest things. He was kind of curious though what magical detentions were like, did students have to like catch run away magic creatures or something. He might have to get one just once it see what it was like but he didn't want to drag his brother down too. "Once we leave here we will be unstoppable. We could take over the world if really wanted to, which I don't but ya know."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:12 pm

Payton hadn't understood a single thing about the book, besides the stir and chop directions. "Pretty much. Actually, you're exactly right. That is all that I understood. The other things were weird and didn't make much sense." Hopefully, all his confusion would be cleared up once he actually began that class. It looked like a lot of fun and he hoped that he would do very well in that class and his teacher liked him. "I heard the teachers are nice." He hoped that was true and he wouldn't get in trouble. He also hoped he wouldn't get mixed up as Sawyer and he to get in trouble for him, if he did get in trouble. Which was a possibility. He was the one to get into more trouble out of the two of them, Payton did get in trouble by following Sawyer around and doing what he said. "We could." Payton agreed, the two of them would do great things and have a great time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down