Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Term 21 Round I: Casavant vs. Oullett

5 posters

Go down

Term 21 Round I: Casavant vs. Oullett Empty Term 21 Round I: Casavant vs. Oullett

Post by Professor Bowen Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:51 pm

Professor Bowen knew that some of the players weren't happy with the way the teams were arranged, now. And she had to admit that she wasn't happy about having people leave the teams. But this new arrangement could be great. She saw a lot of talent in these specific students and she was glad that the returners were still wanting to play.

The sky was overcast and there was only a slight chance of rain. It was warm for a fall day, but that was her only complaint.

"Captains, shake hands!" she said. "Thanks for showing up this morning. It should be a good game. Get in position."

Once the players were in the right spots, she blew her whistle and released the game balls.

Announcers are Carlie and Sophie
Professor Bowen
Professor Bowen
Professor
Professor

Back to top Go down

Term 21 Round I: Casavant vs. Oullett Empty Re: Term 21 Round I: Casavant vs. Oullett

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:16 pm

Carlie had been excited for this game all summer. She was ready to announce. Her only fear was that she'd mess up the new team names.

She smiled and looked out at the field. "Welcome to the first game of the season. Remember, if you are in Montagnard or Feu, you are cheering for Oullett and if you are in Nuage or Cerisier, you are cheering for Casavant."

Carlie watched the game, but she was also watching Sophie out of the corner of her eye. For whatever reason, she found the older girl fascinating.

But suddenly, the first points were awarded. "First goal to Casavant! Good job, guys!"

Casavant: 10
Oullett: 0

Back to top Go down

Term 21 Round I: Casavant vs. Oullett Empty Re: Term 21 Round I: Casavant vs. Oullett

Post by Apollo Kronidis Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:24 am

It was finally the time. Casavant versus Oullett. The day was wonderful. Such a beautiful and warm Fall day. It kinda reminded him of Greece's hot weather. Apollo didn't really care about the way teams were rearranged, although there were people who seemed annoyed and disappointed. He walked towards the Quidditch pitch. He remembered the first time, he came here. Back then, he wasn't really sure about this beautiful sport. Now, it's one of his favorite hobbies.

The game begun quickly. The Chasers of Oullett were talented, for sure, but Apollo didn't lose his confidence. He took the Quaffle and begun sprinting towards the goal. Ursula tried to catch the Quaffle, but failed. Apollo screamed in excitement, as always. Another Quidditch game, had begun.

Oullett: 0
Apollo Kronidis
Apollo Kronidis
Shopkeeper
Shopkeeper

Sagittarius Posts : 142

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobel Green Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:26 am

Isobel wasn't sure how this "co-captain" thing would factor into a handshake, but it apparently didn't, for which the sixth year was grateful. She was still pretty mad at the Miller family in general, and shaking hands with Kayla would probably have set her back in the healing process. At least a little.

But it didn't matter. Isobel was ready for this game. Quidditch was really the only way she could ditch her situation and be relatively emotionless.

"Let's do this," she said to her team, taking off into the sky.

Casavant managed to get the first goal, but after that, Isobel got the quaffle. She handed it off, before dodging a bludger. "What the hell, Greg?" she asked quietly.

Her other chaser ran it to the goal and promptly scored. Isobel did a silent cheer then wiped the sweat from the back of her neck. It was too hot a day for her jacket.

Oullett: 10
Isobel Green
Isobel Green
Adult
Adult

Scorpio Posts : 274

Back to top Go down

Post by Ursula Valdez Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:01 pm

Ursula was rusty. A lot. They didn't really do a lot of real, serious practice, since they never got much further than warm-ups during training because of the enormous amount of players they had. There were always problems, and despite the fact that she and the other Keeper got along great, they couldn't really practice keeping with just each other. So she was just going to have to do this on her own... She was playing the first game, Sebastien the second and then they'd see about the third. As the game began, the Chasers went for her immediately. She missed the first shot... Great start, Ursula! She wanted to punch Apollo in the face as he screamed towards her. Could he stop being so annoying for once? She just kind of sat there being salty as Oullett scored. She cheered them on, but soon they'd be back. She blocked the second shot they threw at her. In your face, Apollo! She felt a little better as she helped Oullet score.

Oullett: 20
Ursula Valdez
Ursula Valdez
Adult
Adult

Aquarius Posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Kronidis Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:22 pm

Soon after Apollo's success, Oullett scored, as well. Casavant had to win this match. They wouldn't have another chance. Apollo tried to take the Quaffle from the Oullett Chasers, but they were too good! Their tactics were surely superb, even though they weren't faster, than Apollo or his teammates. When Apollo was beginning to get tired, the Casavant Chasers took the Quaffle! There was still hope.

However, the Oullett were close behind them. They must not take the ball, again! "Aw man..." He sighed. He shouldn't lose his faith. They can still do it! He got the Quaffle, from one of his teammates, and threw it! But... unfortunately failed to score. Ursula blocked that shot.

He heard Ursula shouting at him and looked at the Second year. "Hey, that wasn't really nice!" He said and looked down. Focus Apollo, focus! The Oullett scored again. There was no time, to waste.

Apollo Kronidis
Apollo Kronidis
Shopkeeper
Shopkeeper

Sagittarius Posts : 142

Back to top Go down

Post by Ursula Valdez Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:36 pm

Ursula sighed. Was Apollo really going to whine about that? Didn't he have better things to do, like maybe score once in a while? They were at a stale-mate, the Chasers, all of them, being clumsy and her, the one true Keeper, getting back in the swing of things. She was starting her blocking spree. Time to show them who won last year's cup! Ursula was reminded of that game. She and Apollo faced off then and here, too. She won then, she would win now. But it wasn't for her. It wasn't even for Feu anymore. This was about Oullett winning, and if she could help that, she would. She noticed her hairs were standing up... She took a deep breath, blocking one, two, eight consecutive shots. She was not going to let up.
Ursula Valdez
Ursula Valdez
Adult
Adult

Aquarius Posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregory Bell Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:58 pm

Greg was actually okay with the team merging idea. At first, he didn't see the benefits to it, but then, he understood. It was less work overall to organize two quidditch teams, rather than four. And this way, Bowen didn't have a mediocre team (Cerisier) that basically wasting her time. And it would eventually improve the quality of the players over time. Long past his time, of course, but he could still appreciate the classes that would come after him.

He was pleased with the way the game was going. He could see that Ursula was blocking quite often. "Keep it up!" he called to her. But just as he said it, Casavant scored again.

Casavant: 20
Gregory Bell
Gregory Bell
Adult
Adult

Capricorn Posts : 200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down