Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Term 18 Transfiguration Exam

2 posters

Go down

Term 18 Transfiguration Exam Empty Term 18 Transfiguration Exam

Post by Professor Walker Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:09 pm

Professor Walker looked out into his crowded classroom. He watched as all of the students as they nervously dipped their quills into their inkpots. He was watching out for cheaters already.

"Welcome to your Transfiguration Exam Session," Professor Walker said. "I hope all of you have studied and are prepared for this, and each of your exams. The other professors and I have strict no-cheating policies. If I see you cheating on my exam, you will receive a zero percentage grade, and most likely fail my class."

"Give this exam your best shot. If you aren't sure of an answer, guess. A question left unanswered is certainly wrong. Good luck to you all."

Ooc: This is a chance to win some house points. In this thread, you will roleplay how your character takes an exam. Do they cheat, or are they honest (maybe include who they cheated off of)? Did your student study? Are they guessing on every question? After you are finished with your post, a Minister will tell you you your grade (Oustanding, Satisfactory, Unsatisfactory) and whether or not they got caught cheating. The grades influence how many points your house gets. No points will be awarded for an Unsatisfactory. A Satisfactory will receive five points, and an Outstanding will receive ten points.

The posts must be at least 100 words long (like all posts on this site) and they must clearly say if your student cheated and whether or not they studied. Just because they cheat, doesn't mean they'll get caught. And your student could fail if they studied, or pass if they didn't study. Have fun!
Professor Walker
Professor Walker
Professor
Professor

Back to top Go down

Term 18 Transfiguration Exam Empty Re: Term 18 Transfiguration Exam

Post by Julie-Pierre Krischstein Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:20 am

Julie-Pierre Krischstein
Fifth Year
Studied
Didn't Cheat

The teen smirked as his hands clapped softly, rubbing together as he looked down at his test. This was it, there was no turning back. He had thankfully studied as much as he could, even with having other new things to worry about.

"Alright," he muttered to himself, "let's see how this goes." He looked through the questions carefully, soon twice or thrice before Julie-Pierre realised something that scared him a little; he didn't remember a lot of the material for the exam.

The redhead cursed in his mind, holding back a growl as his brows furrowed in agitation and worry. How was he going to get through this so easily? How was he going to finish this in time? How was he going to pass?

Calm down, he thought to himself, trying to get the level head he lost. All I need to do is do process of elimination and pick what is familiar for that question. That's all. Quietly, he took in a deep breath, letting it out before rolling his shoulders backward a moment. Grabbing his quill from the ink, he began to nervously work, keeping at a decent pace as to not speed through but also not waste time on a question.
SATISFACTORY
FIVE POINTS TO FEU
Julie-Pierre Krischstein
Julie-Pierre Krischstein
Adult
Adult

Taurus Posts : 102

Back to top Go down