Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Present for you, M'Dear

Go down

Present for you, M'Dear Empty Present for you, M'Dear

Post by Quentin D'Angelo Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:19 pm

Quentin had discovered the shop the year before and instantly fell in love with it. It was like a toy store of mischievous things for the prank-loving hearts. He knew that he had to show Odie his favorite shop, even if Daddy would be mad at Quinn for taking his sister down such bad alleys, if he had found out. But he wasn't going to let anything happen to his little sister and that was a promise.

He tugged on her hand as he led her down the alley and paused in front of the shop. "Ta-dah! What do you think?" Quinn asked, looking at her eagerly for excitement to fill her face. "And plus, you're awesome older brother is going to buy you one thing of your choice as a gift for going to school!" He added, this was partially a bribe. "Just don't say anything to Daddy, okay?" He asked of her, in a whisper and leaning down to whisper in the short girl's ear.
Quentin D'Angelo
Quentin D'Angelo
Ghost
Ghost

Leo Posts : 284

Back to top Go down

Present for you, M'Dear Empty Re: Present for you, M'Dear

Post by Guest Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:48 pm

Odette was excited to start school, but as her brother was pulling her around through the streets to go get the supplies she needed, they turned down a dark alley. 'QUinn where are we going..?" She asked as they continued. "I'm a little scared." She said as they continued down the alley.

Finally he pulled her into a store filled with toys, games, and candy. "Wow...I love it....." She smiled brightly at him. She bit her lip a little. "I can have a gift...?" She hugged him tightly. "Thank you thank you!" She giggled a little. "Oh! And I won't tell papa!" She kissed his cheek. "I love you!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Quentin D'Angelo Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:59 pm

There was no time for explanations, but as soon as they got there, Quentin stood grinning like a cheshire cat, watching her expression of awe. Whether or not she fully grasped the concept of the shop, he wasn't sure, but he was definitely still going to buy her a gift.

His smile grew as she kissed him, always loving to make his sister happy and then he went and opened the door for her. "What are we waiting for? Fun and games now! Boring old books later!" He said, entering the shop.

His hand reached into a small tub of puking pasties and lifted one up, bringing it to his nose for a whiff. "Ewww!" He replied, then grabbed more because he was definitely going to need them if he wanted to skip class an appropriate way that wouldn't earn him detention. "See anything you like?" He asked Odie.
Quentin D'Angelo
Quentin D'Angelo
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:17 pm

Odette bit her lip a little as she wandered around the store with her brother, she hadn't really seen anything that had caught her eye. She looked around a little more. "I don't really see anything that catches my eye Qu-...." Suddenly she saw a bunch of necklaces on a wall.. they were birthstone necklaces. "I love them...they are so beautiful...." She glanced at the dark red one....the ruby is beautiful...." She looked at Quinn."I want this one." She smiled brightly. "Please!" She begged him a little. "I really like it. Don't..you?" She asked him. "Papa will love it too..." She giggled a little bit and picked it up. "I love you so much, Quinn...thank you!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Quentin D'Angelo Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:39 am

Quinn frowned for the moment that he thought Odie was unable to find anything she had liked. This was his favourite store and he wanted her to really like it as well, but he supposed he'd be okay if she didn't like it as much as he did. Though he would feel bad if they had to leave empty handed after he had promised her a gift. However, things looked up as she spotted the birth-stone necklaces. The one for July was an absolutely glistening ruby. Quinn grinned as she hadn't even needed to beg for him to agree.

He stretched to take it off the wall and handed it to Odie to hold. "I think it is a wonderful choice." He was happy to see her so happy, especially when he knew it was because of him that she was smiling. "Do you want to continue to look around or are you ready to shop for the boring stuff?" Quentin asked, not liking the latter, but he did have a few books he needed to purchase for himself in the upcoming year.
Quentin D'Angelo
Quentin D'Angelo
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down