Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Term 15 Round I: Cerisier vs Feu

4 posters

Go down

Term 15 Round I: Cerisier vs Feu Empty Term 15 Round I: Cerisier vs Feu

Post by Professor Bowen Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:38 am

It was a bright sunny day and it was perfect to play quidditch. There were only a few clouds in the sky, and it wasn't too hot or humid. Professor Bowen took a deep breath and grinned. She loved quidditch and she loved seeing the players and the crowd gather for her favorite game.

She grinned brightly as the team members (the new and the old) filed onto the field. "I want everyone to have fun," she called out to the players. Then she told the captains to shake hands. She blew her whistle and the game begun.

The announcers are Indigo and Charlotte. The game will be locked on 11/11/14
Professor Bowen
Professor Bowen
Professor
Professor

Back to top Go down

Term 15 Round I: Cerisier vs Feu Empty Re: Term 15 Round I: Cerisier vs Feu

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:53 pm

This was Jude's first ever quidditch game on the Cerisier team. He was a bit surprised that he had made the tram but he was excited nonetheless. He didn't mind that the captain was a bit tough, that was how people won. Right? He was okay with the long training sessions because he enjoyed the game so much. It was a nice day and there were no problems with the weather.

The whistle was blown and Jude kicked off the ground and flew over to his position. He looked towards the stands to see if he could spot his girlfriend. He grinned brightly when he saw her homemade sign.

Cerisier: 0
Feu: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Green Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:01 pm

It was Ryan's final year at Beauxbatons and he played to win. Whether it be just this round or the house cup, he was going to win. He had trained until he couldn't anymore just to win this round (and maybe the house cup). He had nothing planned for his adult life so he still had to worry about all of those things. But not right now, he was only worried about the quidditch game. Nothing else mattered at this moment. Not even the things that usually troubled him.

He was told to shake hands with the captain of the Feu team which he did with a smirk on his face. Once that was over and the whistle was blow, Ryan took to the sky and took his position in the sky. "Perform your best," he called to his teammates. He was especially worried about the new keeper
Ryan Green
Ryan Green
Adult
Adult

Aries Posts : 254

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregory Bell Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:22 am

Greg was just starting to think that he'd be more comfortable with his feet on the ground. Of course he had practiced, but he wondered if it was enough. He reminded himself of Autumn's words. Quidditch isn't about the size or strength of the player. It takes skill and strategy and all that other junk that isn't size. It wasn't the best pep talk, but it was all Autumn.

He didn't like the look of the other team, especially their captain. Gregory was ill at ease watching their captain smirk at Lucie as they shook hands. It was too condescending.

But it didn't matter much. As soon as the whistle blew, he flew up to his spot.
Gregory Bell
Gregory Bell
Adult
Adult

Capricorn Posts : 200

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:35 pm

Her final year of Quidditch and Christine hoped this year they would actually manage to win the cup. Six years and very few match wins and zero cup wins. She wanted to finish her Beauxbatons career on a win that mattered and had to place her hope in the new captain's ability to lead the team to victory. She'd never had liked him all that much but at least this meant she didn't get the responsibility lumped on herself. Her life was busy enough without that thankless task.

She swung her bat around before preparing herself to take to the sky. Six years on the team and she knew that as a seventeen year old seventh year she was at her best. Christine Henrau was one of the best beaters at the school and she believed she was even possibly the best. No more dropping bats or hitting the bludger at the wrong players or even missing the bludger altogether. There was no more time to think of performances of a much younger version of herself. She was up in the air and in the now. This match. And already she was off after bludgers to hit toward the Feu players. Ryan Green wanted her to perform her best? Well she didn't need to be told that. She always performed her best and her best was the best on the pitch. And apparently whilst the keeper missed a goal, the chasers were at their best too.

Cerisier: 10
Feu: 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucie Banken Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:56 pm

Lucie was rather excited to be back on the pitch ready for the first match of the year. That along with two new team members who were younger than herself. She was feeling more confident than every. She may not be able to pass a class without cheating but she could play quidditch and captain a team. How many times had they won in her first two years on the team? That had to mean something right?

She smiled at her team before the match. "I'm sure all of you already know to do your best. Now lets go out there and show them that Feu still has it." And this time she would show how much her keeping had improved. This would be anther win for Feu. She could feel it in her bones. They would win because they had the best teamwork and Lucie even felt confident in the two newest players.

Her confidence disintegrated just a fraction in the face of the Cerisier captain. He reminded her too much of her older brother Owen. That was not a reminder she liked to have. The arrogance matched his a little too much. It was tempting to pull her hand back from shaking but Professor Bowen was bound to say something if she refused.

It was time to go and play. The handshake and the Cerisier captain were pushed out of her mind as she took her place in front of the goals. One miss. One save. Another miss. Goal down the other end. Another save. The two teams were a little too close so far and Lucie hoped Bo was ready and waiting to show everyone that Feu would take that balance out to win.

Feu: 20
Cerisier: 20
Lucie Banken
Lucie Banken
Adult
Adult

Pisces Posts : 169

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:02 pm

Bo's confidence was growing with each game and practice. He used to feel nervous before each game, but this year, he found himself at ease. He had played against this seeker before and even though he looked scary, Bo had beaten him to the snitch before. This thought was calming to him. He could finally believe he was an okay seeker and deserved to be on the team.

There were a handful of new players this year, first years, but Bo wasn't concerned about them. After all, most of the deciding factor as to whether or not they would win depended on whether or not he caught the snitch. Bo instead focused on his own task and scanned the pitch for the snitch. Much to his surprise, he had spotted the snitch almost immediately. He dove after it, his heart racing. The game had just started and if he were to catch this snitch this soon, he could almost bet he was breaking a school record for fastest time. The thought sounded so great to him, he was caught up in the idea that he didn't even see a bludger that was launched in his general direction. Suddenly he felt a searing pain in his upper arm as it collided with the hard ball. Beauregard stopped in his tracks as he instinctly went to hold his injured arm, silently screaming at the pain. He had been hit by a bludger before, but something about that one just hit him really hard that it hindered him. He was still clutching his arm as he looked up to see where the snitch had gone. He couldn't see it anymore.

Feu: 20

Last edited by Beauregard St. Holmes on Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:42 pm

Haruhi was proud to finally be a part of the quidditch team. She wanted ever so to assimilate into the world of magic and what better way to do that than to participate in wizard sports? She was excellent at a handful of muggle sports and took to quidditch quickly, though still messed up every now and then. Landing a spot on the team had been the best thing to have happened to her since she started school.

Her heart pounded in her chest as she took to the field. She hoped she had trained enough for this first game. She stole a glance at Feu's seeker and quickly blushed and looked away when she thought she had caught his eyes. Wouldn't it be great if she did so well this game she actually impressed him? It was a silly thought she knew, but it became her goal.

She had taken to the sky and as the whistle was blown, she lunged for the quaffle. Drats! The other team's chaser got it first. They scored. A different chaser on her team seized the ball and together with the third chaser, they managed to get it through the hoop. It was not her who made the shot, but they still got a point from it. She quickly lunged to snatch the ball away from the opponent chaser and turned around to shoot. The keeper moved in the way and caught it. The opposing team scored another goal, but then they made up for it with another two goals. She had yet to be the one to score, but the game was still young.

Feu: 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregory Bell Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:16 pm

Gregory knew that bludgers weren't going to be moving as slowly as they had been in practice (not that they were ever too slow), but blocking them when they were first hit by someone as skilled as seventh year beater was not exactly easy.

Focus, Gregory, he told himself, as he got in a position to knock one out of the way. He smacked it as far away from one of Feu's chasers as he could. bludgers aren't going to hit any of my teammates today. He didn't even want to imagine it.

He realized he wasn't as focused talking to himself when he had to duck to avoid one that there was no way he could hit. "Oops," he muttered, before turning around to chase after it.

Feu: 30
Cerisier:20
Gregory Bell
Gregory Bell
Adult
Adult

Capricorn Posts : 200

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:11 am

Since one of the announcers had graduated that meant Indigo had to announce in all three games. She didn't mind that all to much but she knew she'd end up embarrassing herself in some way. Her house want playing in this round so she wasn't as expired to announce in this game as she was for the next game. Honestly she didn't care who won, but with the way things have been going she thought Feu was going to won by all the wins under their belt.

She mutated her throat before turning on her microphone. "Hello and welcome to the first game if quidditch this year," she grinned into the mic. "Cerisier has a new captain this year and they'll have another captain next year." The game began and Indigo sat back to watch. She focused on finding the seekers to see what they were up to. "I'd be surprised if Cerisier won this round, Feu has done very well."

Feu was in the lead, like Indigo assumed they would be.

Feu: 40
Cerisier: 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:40 am

Jude was trying his best to block the balls that came towards him. He had failed a few times but he managed to block a few. He was mad at himself because he could do so much better. Feu was in the lead and it was all hit fault, it was his job to block to shots that Feu tried to get. He needed some more practice and if the captain didn't call him out on it he would say something himself. He managed to block a goal which made him grin a bit. He looked back at the stands and took a deep breath, he had to do well because McKenna was watching.

He let out a small cheer when Cerisier scored once again and evened the score. Now he just hoped that Ryan would catch the snitch. He hasn't been doing so well lately and since it was his last year at Beauxbatons Jude knew that Ryan would be doing his best.

Cerisier: 40
Feu: 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:15 pm

The scores were very close and now they were the same. It would come down to the seekers, like always. Either one would catch it and Indigo thought it would the the Feu seeker since he had been doing very well since he began quidditch. And the other one wasn't doing to well. But then again, anything could happen. The fifth year couldn't wait until the second round of quidditch because her house was going against Nuage.

Feu had scored once again and Cerisier was quick to score again. The tie was even again until Feu got their hands on the quaffle again. She hoped the game would just end already.

Feu: 60
Cerisier: 50

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Green Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:17 pm

The game had been going on for awhile now and he was determined to catch the snitch just to end the game. The scores were either one goal away from each other or exactly the same. When Feu scored, Cerisier was right behind. The faster he caught this snitch, the faster they could go inside or go back to their lives. The keeper needed some improvement but he was doing well for his first game. Ryan balanced carefully on his broom as he waited for any sign off the golden ball.

The sky was a bit too blue but other than that the scenery was breath taking. He turned his head to see if the other seeker had seen the snitch yet. Instead of seeing the other seeker, he could only see the small golden back that was right in front of him. He slowly raised his hand and wrapped his hand around the golden ball. He held up the snitch proudly before smirking at the other seeker.

Cerisier: 200
Ryan Green
Ryan Green
Adult
Adult

Aries Posts : 254

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:08 pm

Haruhi wanted dearly to score a goal for herself, but it seemed to her that it just wasn't in her cards. As much as she wanted the glorious feeling of being the one to shoot the quaffle into the goal, she didn't want to go out of her way and potentially interfere with her other teammates scoring goals. After all, her ultimate goal was Feu winning the game and that came before her personal want.

Nonetheless, Haruhi did her best to help out her fellow chasers. They were older and better at the game than she was and they racked up a handful of points, making them in the lead. She had a close call with a bludger, but fortunately evaded it.

She was feeling pretty good about the game until it had been announced that the snitch had been caught. With excitement, she turned to find Bo, expecting their seeker to be the one who was victorious but such was not the case. A small frown tugged at her bottom lip as she knew that meant they had lost. "Better luck next time," She uttered as she returned to the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:17 pm

Bo had only paused for a brief moment after the collision to get his bearings back. However, he was flustered by the bludger and the pain he felt in his arm and by the absence of the snitch. He could still move his arm, which was fortunate since it was his dominant arm and meant it wasn't broken.

It took him a moment but soon he was moving again and in search of the snitch. Cerisier seeker's tactic seemed to be to perch and scope it out, so when Bo noticed the other seeker had suddenly moved, he knew that it was because he had seen something. Beauregard wasted no time to dive after the other seeker. With luck, he might reach the snitch first, but he was already behind in the chase and his aching arm wasn't helping him either. Sure enough, the other seeker clasped his hand around the snitch before Beauregard had gotten the chance to and the match was over. Bo was quiet as he returned to the ground. He had been doing so well, he almost didn't know how to handle the loss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:45 am

They were doing well but so where the other team. Still Christine was not going to give up and continued to hit bludgers whenever she got the chance. Her eyes were also half on the scoreboard. Everything rested on Ryan catching that snitch and hopefully that bludger which had hit the other seeker earlier would help to keep down the competition. The boy had after all managed to beat their seeker to the snitch in the past.

She flew off after the bludger yet another time and aimed it at one of the Feu chasers. Anything to put them off but it wasn't. Not if the scoreboard was any indicator. One last time to hit a bludger and in that moment Christine could rest. Finally Cersier had won. "Very well performed Captain Green," she said to the seeker with a pleasant smile on her face after returning to the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucie Banken Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:53 am

Lucie knew her Quidditch playing this term was markedly improved on last year. More saves were made but still five had gotten past her already. At least it wasn't six like it was for the opposing keeper. Even worse was her concern for Bo who looked like he was in a lot of pain. Bludgers could hurt badly and she was torn between concern for his arm and her concern over his ability to catch the snitch.

She lunged for the quaffle again and managed to block it. That effort though meant nothing as Cerisier had finally won a game. They won and Feu experienced their first loss ever since Lucie first became captain of the team. She flew down to meet the rest. "It was a good effort team and I'm sure Bo would have caught the snitch if he hadn't been injured." She smiled encouragingly at the seeker.

Lucie Banken
Lucie Banken
Adult
Adult

Pisces Posts : 169

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down