Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Dorm #4: Sometimes We Wake Up to Something Beautiful

Go down

Dorm #4: Sometimes We Wake Up to Something Beautiful  Empty Dorm #4: Sometimes We Wake Up to Something Beautiful

Post by Guest Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:45 am

Hayden had a habit of sleeping in late sometimes. It wasn't entirely his fault. All the studying he had to do tuckered him out quite a lot. He never wanted to be anything less than perfect, and in fact imperfection scared him very much. He needed to be perfect to feel validated in anything and everything he did in life, and when he wasn't validated he was a harsh self critic. He knew Melanie would occasionally come by early just in case, but today his roommate had accidentally left the door open when Melanie came by. So, soon Hayden was curled up with another body in his bed. He woke up about an hour later and smiled. "Hey there."

Back to top Go down

Dorm #4: Sometimes We Wake Up to Something Beautiful  Empty Re: Dorm #4: Sometimes We Wake Up to Something Beautiful

Post by Guest Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:25 pm

Melanie was surprisingly a somewhat early riser. Every one would think her best friend would be, but it was very much so the opposite. The girl didn’t need much sleep to function and liked to have more time to have to well do nothing, well not nothing. More time to hang out with her best friend in the whole world. Melanie always went to check up on Hayden, of course. She was always checking up on him. She found the door open and was worried, she slipped into his room and shut the door. Melanie smiled softly and sat down his bed, smoothing out his hair before curling up beside him. She closed her eyes but never fell asleep. “Hey yourself.”

Back to top Go down

Dorm #4: Sometimes We Wake Up to Something Beautiful  Empty Re: Dorm #4: Sometimes We Wake Up to Something Beautiful

Post by Guest Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:55 am

"How long have you been there?" He asked, yawning and nuzzling her neck. He could hardly complain that his best friend was sleeping in bed with him. "I wasn't expecting to wake up to you." He admitted with a chuckled. "But I am pretty glad that I did wake up to you. I like having someone willing to cuddle with me because the world knows I like cuddling." Hayden laughed softly and smiled brightly.

Hayden enjoyed the warmth that Melanie brought to his bedside and was more than happy to cuddle up with her. She was so pretty too. He really was so lucky to have her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down