Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Wake Me Up When September Ends

Go down

Wake Me Up When September Ends Empty Wake Me Up When September Ends

Post by Guest Wed May 07, 2014 8:29 am

Dear Reader,

I didn't think this was going to happen. I didn't know I was smart enough to graduate on time, on the day I'm supposed to. You see, I'm not the brightest crayon in the box. But I think that I'm a generally good person, even if I don't have a lot of brain power like others. I've been called immature more than I can remember, but that never bothered me. It's best to remain who you are instead of changing to please others. The only person that you should be pleasing is yourself. If someone doesn't like you for who you are then they're not worth your time. Luckily, I've found my real friends. I'll keep them forever.

Whoever said friends don't last forever was wrong, I've had the same best friend for seven years. He was the first person I kissed, the first person I told everything to, the only person that didn't judge me for being immature. I think I love him more than I love candy and that's saying something. I hope that we will be friends forever and if we ever have kids that they'd be best friends like we are. I can only hope (I'll run this idea by him so he's on board).

Before I finish my letter, I wanted to say that no matter who you like, make sure they like you back before you try to start a relationship with them. Also, don't put candy in your potion or you'll get in trouble. Not that I did that (yes I did). I thought I would have more to say, but I guess I don't. Also, don't kiss someone just because you're lonely.

Wake Me Up When September Ends Rawr_zpsc398735e
People and Candy Lover

Back to top Go down