Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Dorm #7: Just A Pair of Dweebs

Go down

Dorm #7: Just A Pair of Dweebs  Empty Dorm #7: Just A Pair of Dweebs

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:42 am

Ever since Heather had apologized for not hanging out with him that much, she had been trying to spend more time with Daniel. Well, the two of them picked two days out of the week and that day was to be entirely devoted to just the two of them hanging out together.

Sometimes they’d go for walks or Daniel would help Heather study or he’d tell her as many stories as she wanted to hear. Granted she fell asleep halfway through most of those stories. But it was still nice to hang out with her like this. He had gotten a lot better at playing guitar and his singing too. Daniel knew that Heather loved to sing, but he was too nervous to ask her to sing with him. What if he was so bad that Heather just laughed at him? He didn’t want Heather to laugh at him.

Today, they were hanging out in his and Jude’s dorm room. The most common place for their hangouts. They were sitting side by side on his bed, talking about whatever. He played with her blonde curls. Daniel poked her stomach, knowing she was ticklish there.

Back to top Go down

Dorm #7: Just A Pair of Dweebs  Empty Re: Dorm #7: Just A Pair of Dweebs

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:46 am

Heather laughed softly, squirming at Daniel's ticking. "Daniel!" She attempted to swat in the direction of his tickling. "You know I'm ticklish!" Heather bust into a giggling fit and began to tickle Daniel, rolling on top of him. She tickled his under arms smiling and laughing rather loudly. She sighed happily. "Daniel, can we sing? I really am in the mood for it. We're doing it for the Performing Arts Club this month so I want to be able to show off, but I need your help, Mr. Ticklish. What should we sing? Are there any duet pieces that would be fun to do together?" Heather asked, curiously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:56 am

Daniel blushed, but continued to tickle her. His glasses were definitely askew and he was laughing so hard, trying to get away from her touch. “You know I’m ticklish too!” He swatted her hands away. Daniel’s cheeks reddened. “You want to sing? Trust me Heather you don’t want to hear my singing…” He bit his lip. “You’re gonna kick everyone’s butts at singing. You’re perfect.” He said like it was nothing. It was true. Heather was perfection, she truly was. “B-but, if you really want to sing, we can sing whatever you want.” He added shyly. Daniel could play more and would learn whatever song Heather wanted him to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:43 am

"Alright, but what should we sing." Heather rolled off of him. "I can't decide. Either Love is an Open Door or At Last I See the Light? Which do you know better?" Heather leaned up and fixed his askew glasses. Daniel was so super cute. She was glad that she was lucky enough to have a guy in her life who pretty much did anything for her. Not many people have someone that they can turn to for help in almost every single situation, but because of Daniel, Heather did have someone that she could always turn to and she was so grateful for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:53 am

Danie blushed slightly when she rolled off of him. “W-well, I know both of those pretty well.” He admitted shyly, running a hand through his hair. “But, uh, I know At Last I See The Light a little bit better. Should we sing that?” He asked softly, chewing on his lip. Hopefully she didn’t mind that one too much. It was one of his favorites. Daniel smiled gently at her. He really would do anything for Heather and he made sure knew that too. He was always happy to help her out. It was probably because of all those times they leaned on each other for support as small children.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:02 am

Heather smiled and nodded. "I'd love to sing that one. I know all of the words." Heather took a deep breath and began of air to sing the song.

All those days watching from the windows
All those years outside looking in
All that time never even knowing
Just how blind I've been
Now I'm here blinking in the starlight
Now I'm here suddenly I see
Standing here it's all so clear
I'm where I'm meant to be

And at last I see the light
And it's like the fog has lifted
And at last I see the light
And it's like the sky is new