Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Dorm #12: Rain, Rain, Go Away

Go down

Dorm #12: Rain, Rain, Go Away Empty Dorm #12: Rain, Rain, Go Away

Post by Guest Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:47 am

Tamara wanted to plan the perfect picnic date for her and Grace. She got her hands on one of the nicest picnic baskets and one of (if not) the comfiest blanket for it. Tamara made sure to have some of Grace’s favorite foods and her favorite dessert. Everything was perfect, but of course something had to rain on her parade (no pun intended). Stupid bloody weather. Figures, didn’t it? Just as they were on their way out to the grounds the sky decided that it was the perfect moment to open up and unleash a torrential downpour. Tamara was disappointed, but that didn’t last long because Grace excitedly suggested to move the picnic up to Tamara’s dorm… which also meant cuddling and making out in the privacy of her room.

Once they got up to Tamara’s room, she set up the blanket and ushered Grace onto her bed. Then she excitedly got the food out. “Tada!” She grinned at Grace. However, the thunder interrupted her ‘tada’ moment. Tamara jumped slightly and quickly climbed into bed next to Grace, curling up close to her. “I’m sorry the rain ruined the picnic.” She said quietly.

Back to top Go down

Dorm #12: Rain, Rain, Go Away Empty Re: Dorm #12: Rain, Rain, Go Away

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:08 am

Grace had never loved thunder more than the moment her girlfriend nervously dived into bed beside her. "I think the picnic is perfect. I can cuddle with you and eat a Philly Cheese Steak. I'm not sure that their is anything better than that, Tamara." Grace giggled happily and took a bite of her sandwich. "What'd you get for yourself?" Grace played with Tamara's hand as a bright flash of lightning followed by a room shaking clap of thunder. This one made Grace jump and she buried her face into her girlfriend's neck. "Okay, thunder is kind of shitty and scary." Grace rested her head on Tamara's shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:28 am

Tamara burrowed herself up close to Grace. She absolutely hated thunderstorms and lightening freaked her the hell out. “I’m glad you think it’s perfect.” She kissed her cheek. “Though, I wished we could have had it outside.” Tamara smiled and squeezed her hand gently. “I got a tomato and mozzarella panini for myself.” She grinned. It was literally her favorite sandwich. The lightening also made her jump a mile high, but she was laughing and wrapped her arms around Grace tightly. “Look at us, we’re a pair of scaredy cats.” She giggled and pressed her lips into Grace’s hair, stroking her shoulder gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down