Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Dorm #3: If Eyes Could Speak

Go down

Dorm #3: If Eyes Could Speak Empty Dorm #3: If Eyes Could Speak

Post by Guest Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:41 pm

The summer had been great, he had spent a whole week with Ruby at her home. He would be lying if he didn't have feelings for his best friend. But there was no way he could just tell her, it would ruin everything. So he would have to remain quiet about his feelings since there was no way they'd ever be more than friends. Instead he would have to just listen to her and admire her without saying a word about how pretty she was. Or how pretty her eyes were. A pretty blue. His favorite color. Her eyes made him love the color even more than he already did.

He hadn't expected anyone to come to his dorm today, but when he heard a knock on his door he sat up from his bed. Three knocks meant it was Ruby, and there was three knocks. He believed it was Ruby but it could be someone else. But who else would it be? He fixed his shirt before opening his door. "Hey Ruby," he said softly before pulling his friend into a hug.

Back to top Go down

Dorm #3: If Eyes Could Speak Empty Re: Dorm #3: If Eyes Could Speak

Post by Guest Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:56 pm

Ruby had enjoyed her summer. First Noah visited her and then she visited Serah at her house. The best part of her summer had to be spending time with her best friend since they hadn't spent any time with each other last year. But this year was different, they were going to spend a lot of time together. She liked spending time with Noah, he was always so great to be around. She liked the way he got nervous and how he was so sweet. It made her feel special.

Today was the day that she was going to tell Noah that she liked him. If he didn't feel the same then oh well. She just hoped they'd remain friends if he didn't feel the same way. She would just come out and say it, tell him everything. Tell him how happy she made him, how cute she thought he was, how special he was to her. She knocked three times and she didn't have to wait long for him to open the door and hug her. She smiled into his neck and wrapped her arms around him. "Hey," she said softly. She shut her eyes, she loved the way he felt against her. "I have to confess something, I really like you." She pulled away and looked at his face and tried to figure out what he was thinking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:07 pm

She felt nice against him, she felt warm. It felt like minutes went by as they hugged, at least two minutes. He hadn't expected what she was going to say, but once the words left her mouth he froze in his place. Did that mean she liked him as more than a friend? That she found him attractive? His best friend thought he was cute and he thought she was cute. What was he supposed to say to that? Was this a dream? Was this a joke? No way it was a joke, Ruby would never mess around like that.

He realized that he been silent for too long and that she was looking as if she regretted saying anything at all. "I-I," he was suddenly nervous and his face burned. "I really like you too. I just thought that if I said anything about it then it would be awkward between us." He let out a sigh and smiled a bit. He was glad that she felt the same way.

"What does this mean?" Were they boyfriend and girlfriend now? Kiss her! A voice called out in his mind. He pressed his lips against hers without thinking about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:01 pm

Telling Noah about her crush had turned out to pay off. She felt so happy that he actually liked her back. She had thought it was impossible for someone to like her. She was so weird and random, she didn't think anyone could like that. Was she girlfriend material? Was she the girl you took home tl meet your family? Of course Noah was amazing enough to bring home, she had once before. Her parents seemedto adore him and she adore him. Would they still feel the same if she announced that he was her boyfriend? If he was her boyfriend. "I thought we were already awkward," she giggled then bit her lip.

"I-" She couldn't finish her sentence since Noah's lips were now on hers. Her mind blanked for a few seconds. Once she was in her right mind, she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back. "Would you, Noah Ethan Johnson, be my boyfriend?" She saiid, her lips inches from his.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:36 pm

This was actually happening. He was kissing the girl he liked. He best friend. Ruby. He had no clue what to do with his hands. Where did he put his hands? Where did you put your hands when you were kissing? He decidedon placing his hands on her cheeks to deepen the kiss. He loved how her lips felt against his, she was so warm. Soon the kiss was over and Ruby was asking him something. He was still in a daze and didn't know what she had said. Snap out of it. "I mean, if you want me to be. I mean, yes. I would love to be your boyfriend. I'm guessing you want to be my girlfriend."

His heart was beating fast and he could hardly contain himself. He felt too happy, words couldn't express how he felt. Would her parents still like him now that they were dating? "Girlfriend has a nice ring to it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:28 pm

Ruby had never felt so happy in a long time. It was always so hard to be happy when you felt like you were being lied to by everyone. Well, almost everyone. She knew Noah would never lie to her, would never hurt her. Not like others have, not like her birth family. She could trust him with anything and she knew it, she could trust him with her life. With anything at all. "Yes," she paused. An even bigger grin spread across her face. "I would love to be your girlfriend. That's why I asked if you'd be my boyfriend," she giggled. He was always so nervous. So cute.

"Boyfriend has a nice ring to it," she agreed. She couldn't have chosen anyone better. No one was as perfect as Noah, no one else was made for her like he was. After a few seconds of silence, Ruby looked up at her tall boyfriend. "What now?" Did they kiss again? Or did they just talk and have fun? "Want to play a game?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:56 pm

It was like a weight was lifted when Ruby agreed that she was in fact his girlfriend. His girlfriend. He couldn't believe he had a girlfriend. He was always so mad at Payton because of Adela and how he spent so much time with her and not him. Would he turn into that now that him and Ruby were a couple? Would he push off doing things with his siblings because of Ruby? No, no. He couldn't. Family was everything to him. He wouldn't toss them aside like Payton had. But Ruby also meant a lot to him, he couldn't just spend all his time with his siblings. Okay, doing school he was all Ruby's. But in the summer, he was all Sawyer and Payton's. It was only fair. But what if she wanted to hang out during the summer?

Her sudden question knocked him out of his thoughts and he was back in reality. "I guess we could play a game. I have this cool game I play with my brothers. It's called 'I Spy'. Want to play?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:26 pm

Ruby hadn't felt like herself since she found out about her birth parents. But for once she was stsrting to fall back into place. Noah made her feel like she could be herself, she didn't have to worry about anything. She didn't have to worry about who she was or where she came from. He liked her for her and she liked him for him. Everything seemed to be perfect. Well, besides everything else. Noah was perfect.

"I Spy? Sounds like fun. I wanna go first." She held onto both of his hands, her eyes didn't leave his. "I spy something amazing." She smiled up at her friend. "I'll give you a hint, its me." She giggled then kissed his cheek. "You go first."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:16 pm

Noah stuck his tongue out slightly when she said that she was amazing. "You can't look at yourself unless you're looking in a mirror and that's not even the real you. Its a reflection of you," he teased. "But you are right, you are amazing." He kissed her cheek before looking around his room. "Okay, I spy something......blue," he said as he thought about his favorite book that just sl happened to have a blue cover.

He watched her face as she looked around the room. She was so concentrated and beautiful. He just wanted to kiss her but he stopped himself from doing so since they were in the middle of a game. He couldn't just interupt the game to give a kiss. Could he?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down