Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Girls Are Kinda Pretty, Yeah?

Go down

Girls Are Kinda Pretty, Yeah?  Empty Girls Are Kinda Pretty, Yeah?

Post by Guest Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:28 pm

Tamara sat by the lake waiting for her best friend to join her. So, she was alone with her thoughts. Now, personally, Tamara had thought the summer break was far too long. Sure, she went to Vienna for most of it and that trip was fun…but, it was too long without Grace! She was so upset when she couldn't get her to come to Toulouse (which was her fault because she was the one who was on vacation). Now she got to spend the whole school year with Grace and it was going to be amazing. Just thinking about Grace made her smile happily and her cheeks grow slightly pink. She was daydreaming and hadn't even noticed when Grace sat beside her.

Back to top Go down

Girls Are Kinda Pretty, Yeah?  Empty Re: Girls Are Kinda Pretty, Yeah?

Post by Guest Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:49 pm

Grace hummed as she skipped down to Tamara. She was so pretty and the best friend a girl would ever have or ever even imagine. Grace spotted an unmistakable head of brown hair and began to feel butterflies soar in her stomach. She even had names for the butterflies now. She missed the feeling of these butterflies because it was like missing a piece of Grace's happiness. She did a little twirl before running down to the lake to meet with Tamara. She plopped down besides Tamara. "Hi, Tamara!" She twirled her own hair around her finger. "How are you?" She asked pressing a kiss to her cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:12 pm

Tamara grinned at her best friend, which widened at the kiss on her cheek. "Grace." She said happily and pulled her into a hug. "I'm well, very well." Much better now that she was reunited with her friend. "How are you? How was your holiday?" The butterflies she felt in her in stomach were new, but Tamara shrugged it off as a just being extremely excited and happy to see Grace again. She pulled away from the hug, smiling brightly. "Is the world ending?" She teased her. "You're wearing your hair down." Tamara giggled, twirling a lock around her finger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:34 pm

Grace grinned and hugged Tamara back tightly. "I'm good, really, really, really good." She sighed in pure happiness of being able to be with her best friend in the whole world. "My break was good, how was yours?" She asked with a smile. She was so glad to be reunited with her best friend in the whole wide world. She held Tamara close to herself, and flushed brightly something inside her was so glad that Tamara had noticed her hair. She giggled softly at her joke. "Do you like it?" She really hoped Tamara liked it down. "I think I want to get it cut this summer, like really cut. I want to get a pixie cut or something like that. I think I have the face for it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:25 pm

Tamara was basically clinging to Grace, nodding as she spoke. "I'm glad your break was nice." She smiled, still playing with Grace's hair. "I had fun traveling, but I have to admit I was positively bored without you." She giggled, her cheeks reddening slightly. Tamara smiled at her, she was just so glad to be back at school with Grace. "I do like your hair down." She nodded, giggling. "When do you think you'll get it cut?  You definitely have the face for it. It'll look perfect on you." The last sentence sort of just slipped out and she turned bright red.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:48 pm

Grace grinned widely as Tamara clung to her. She loved the scent of her hair that bubbled up into her nose and made her heart beat quickly. "I missed you so much over break." Her cheeks must have been ruby, but gosh Tamara was just so wonderful she couldn't help but blush. She was so glad to be back with Tamara. She knew it now. She was sure of it. She did not like boys unlike most of her classmates. She liked girls, and specifically she liked Tamara. Grace blushed heavily when Tamara said she would look perfect with short hair. "You really think so?" She grinned. "I'll probably cut my hair right after the school year ends. You can come see me the day after I cut it and tell me if you like it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:23 pm

Tamara was blushing bright red, like she always was whenever she was around Grace. She looked up at her best friend and nodded. "I missed you so much too." She said softly, her blush darkening. "I wish you could've spent a few days with me at my house over the break." Tamara noticed Grace's blushing face and wondered why. To passerby's they must look like a couple of tomatoes. The notion made her giggle quietly. "Of course, I would never lie to you, Grace." She said quietly, smiling at her. Tamara could feel the butterflies in her stomach and she wondered when Grace's smile had started to make her feel that way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down