Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

It's Kinda Nice To Meet You

2 posters

Go down

It's Kinda Nice To Meet You Empty It's Kinda Nice To Meet You

Post by Isobel Green Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:00 pm

Isobel had been left alone for about five seconds before she saw someone she didn't like.

Isobel hadn't met Harley in person, but she'd seen all of the pictures. Ryan sent a ton of them home to her while he was at school. And a lot of them had the blonde in them. Isobel would more quickly pick out Harley's face than her oldest brother's. It was rather sad, now that she thought about it.

She wondered if Ryan had shown Harley pictures of her. That'd be awkward. Especially if Harley recognized her, too.

She had a problem with Harley because she got more of Ryan's attention. Of course Ryan and Harley had known each other longer. Sure, they dated. But in Isobel's mind, it was still an offense.

Isobel tried her best to hide behind people, but she didn't know if that was even working. She might've been attracting more attention. "Oh crap," she said, as Harley locked eyes with her. Isobel smiled at her but only a little. She didn't really want to talk to her. Contrary to popular belief, she usually wanted to be nice to people.
Isobel Green
Isobel Green
Adult
Adult

Scorpio Posts : 274

Back to top Go down

It's Kinda Nice To Meet You Empty Re: It's Kinda Nice To Meet You

Post by Harley Fenwick Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:57 am

This was the worst day to lose her wallet. Ever since she had started interning at the Ministry, she had been running back and forth all hours of the day, and sometimes night. It was as her mentor said, "Trouble never sleeps." Yeah, well neither did she. The only thing that kept her moving after her first week was coffee and the prospect of being Head of the department. After stopping in Amethyst Alley to pick up a book, Harley decided to make a withdrawal from her account to buy more of the caffeine high substance.

Of course, once she actually got to the bank and tried pulling out her wallet, she realized it was missing. Frantically, she patted her pockets and rummaged through her bag to find nothing, just a wand, a book, and vials of potions she always carried around. Harley's eyes rapidly scanned the floor, but to no avail. When she looked up, her eyes connected with a girl (first-year maybe) who gave her a small smile to which she returned. She forced her way through the groups of people before stopping at the girl and asking, "Hey. Have you seen my wallet? It brown leather, about the size of a sticky note." If the girl hadn't, maybe she could help her locate it.
Harley Fenwick
Harley Fenwick
Shopkeeper
Shopkeeper

Taurus Posts : 220

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobel Green Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:40 am

Isobel was so grateful that Harley hadn't recognized her. But she had to admit that she was a tiny bit disappointed. She did kind of want to meet his brother's best friend. Ryan had told Isobel that Harley was really nice and fun to be around. Isobel said that she had to see Harley in person before she'd be convinced of anything.

"I haven't seen anything," she replied. "I can help you find it, if you want. I can't go too far, though. My brother will be back soon."

Isobel didn't know how Ryan would react to seeing her walking around with Harley. So hopefully they would find her wallet quickly.
Isobel Green
Isobel Green
Adult
Adult

Scorpio Posts : 274

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down