Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

wasting time

Go down

wasting time Empty wasting time

Post by Guest Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:28 pm

Payton was just waiting around at this point, there was nothing more for him to buy, though he still had a few pieces left that should buy him a drink or maybe something to eat if he got hungry, but really all he was doing at this point was waiting for his sister and brother to arrive. He pulled out a menu, he had thought about trying that drink.. butterbeer he thought it was called, earlier but he never got around to it, he had been too busy talking to his brother about what they thought the school was going to look like. Perhaps someone else would know more about it, and if the beverage was any good.

He didn't actually plan on asking though, instead he was just going to sit there all alone and think about ordering it just to see, the worst thing that could happen was that he didn't care for the drink. Maybe if he only took a sip and decided he didn't like it they would take it back and get him something else. Or maybe he could play it really safe and just order food and not worry about the drink. He sighed lightly, just staring at the menu.

Back to top Go down

wasting time Empty Re: wasting time

Post by Guest Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:32 pm

Cassandra looked around for empty table, but there was none. She didn't want to sit at some random table and have to make conversation with someone she didn't know. She spotted a familiar face in the crowd of people. As she walked closer to the table, she noticed that it wasn't Sawyer she was seeing, it must have been his twin he had mentioned when they first met. She stopped in front of the table, as she did, she set her soda on the table. "Excuse me, but may I sit with you please?" She gave him a small smile, she hoped he would say yes so she didn't have to sit with a stranger.

She noticed that the boy looked a lot like his twin brother. They could easily get away with being each other if they really wanted to. "I'm Cassandra, I think I know your brother unless you're Sawyer and I got it wrong that you were his twin." At this point, she was just confusing herself and decided to say nothing more and just wait for his reply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:46 pm

Payton looked up from the menu and raised his brows, taking notice of the girl that had spoken up, she didn't look like anyone he knew but he wouldn't say no to her sitting with him, he was a nice person- or so he liked to think. "Of course," He said, a small smile playing his lips, "Have a seat, I don't bite." He looked at his menu and pursed his lips while he thought about ordering the drink when it suddenly occurred to him that this girl might have already known, if she was form the wizarding world already, she would be able to direct him in the right way on whether or not to order the drink. He was about to say something when she started to talk again, and he snapped his jaw shut, a smile back on his face.

"Sawyer, yep that's my brother! I'm Payton, nice to meet you Cassandra... hey can you tell me something?" He asked leaning forward, looking business like, "what can you tell me about butterbeer, is it really worth getting?" He asked, green eyes shining lightly in anticipation- the menu did say that it was a customer favorite, he just wanted to make sure that was true, he just wanted to be sure others actually liked it and it wasn't something that people just said they liked. Of course, everyone was entitled to their opinion, he would just have to figure it out on his own, he looked back to the menu, continuing his internal debate on what to do next.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:04 pm

Cassandra sat down in the empty seat across from him then took a sip of her soda. "Nice to meet you Payton." She played with ends of her hair in a nervous sort of way. "Well, I've only had it once but I enjoyed it." She had been nervous to try butterbeer for the first time, thinking it was actually made from beer. "Deciding whether to try it or not? I recommend it."

She looked at the ends of her hair in her hands. "I'm not very good at making conversation." She had no idea what to say but there was one things she wanted to say. "So, is it weird being a twin?" She always wondered what it would be like to have a sibling, having a twin would be even cooler she supposed. "Sawyer said you guys had a lot of siblings."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:50 pm

Payton decided that he would try a butterbeer, it would be a good experience. Plus, Cassandra did say it was good and he'd take her word for it. He wondered what it would taste like, his conversation partner did say it tasted good. Maybe it tasted like candy and sweets. All he knew was that it was gonna taste like nothing he's ever tasted. "I'll try it. But, you have to drink one with me." He grinned at the older girl, he hoped she would drink the drink with him. "I'll buy."

Payton didn't understand why the girl was so nervous, did he give off a vibe of not to be messed with or something? The girl must have just been a nervous person and probably wasn't used to talking to someone like him, someone with confidence and liked to talk. "No need to be nervous, I don't bite...much. Kidding." Payton looked over at Cassandra with curious eyes. "Sawyer is my other half, I do everything with him. Do you have any siblings?" He wondered if she had siblings so they could exchange crazy stories about their families and past. "You could say that, we do have a lot of siblings. Someone is always there for you." Payton didn't know what he would do without his large family or his twin brother.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:41 pm

Cassandra let her hands fall to her lap as she looked away from Payton's stare. She gave him a nervous giggle at what she thought was his little joke to loosen her up. She never thought he'd be mean or...bite her. But, when it came to talking to people, she wasn't one to have many words. Words mixed in her mind, it was hard to pick the right ones. "Well..." His offer was sweet but she didn't want anyone to buy her anything, especially a stranger. Not that she thought he'd drug her, she just didn't really know how to accept gifts. "I have a soda, so I'm okay. But try it anyways." She didn't want to stand in the way of him trying something new that he obviously wanted to try.

When it came to talking about her family, Cassandra chose her words wisely, she didn't want to give away too much information. It wasn't like she hated her family or anything like that, she just didn't see eye to eye with them and liked to keep her distance. It wasn't like they wanted to see her either, their relationship was mutual, they didn't want to have anything to do with each other. "I'm an only child." That's all she wanted to say about her family and all she wanted to really tell about herself that was personally. "That's cool. So, what do you like to do for fun?" She hoped this wouldn't get too personal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down