Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Hard Time

Go down

Hard Time Empty Hard Time

Post by Guest Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:54 pm

Mabel wasn't one for sports, but when she saw this shop, she had to take a look. She always thought it was cool that people hit each other with a ball. It gave them a reason to hit someone without any reason. Mabel wished she could do that, just hit someone and not get in trouble. But if she even laid a hand on someone, she was in trouble before she could say a word.

She was so busy looking a the equipment, she didn't see a boy about her age. She ran right into the boy and fell on her butt. Her books flew everywhere, some pages came out. "Crap!" She couldn't glare at the boy because it was her fault, but she wasn't about to say sorry. She began to collect her things and shot a glare at the boy. Who cares if it was her fault? She was still gonna give the boy a hard time for the fun of it.

Back to top Go down

Hard Time Empty Re: Hard Time

Post by Guest Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:18 pm

Galen thought this was quite possibly the dullest shop in the world. He just wanted to know what the uniforms looked like so he could design his own for fun. He was admiring a particular one when someone collided with him. His eyes widened when he saw the girl fall. "Oh no!" He murmured, helping her pick her stuff up. "Are you okay? I'm sorry. I was in your way and I didn't even know it. I should be more observant more often." His ears went red with embarrassment. "I'm like really sorry." He mumbled weakly. Galen hated upsetting people more than anything else in the world.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:47 pm

Oh god, he was one of those people. He was the type of person that apologized when it was clearly the other person's fault. "Save your apology," she said rudely, venom in her voice. He wasn't going to say sorry to her, not when it was her fault. "You're letting me walk all over you when it was clearly my fault. Save your breath by shutting your mouth."

"Another thing, I don't need your help." She snatched her items from the boy's hands and held them against her. "Don't touch my stuff, I don't like when people touch my stuff." She picked up the last of her things and stuffed them into her bag, where they should have been in the first place. "Don't say sorry when its someone else's fault, it makes you lame. Don't be lame, loser."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:54 pm

Galen flinched, his eyes like that of a deer caught in headlights. Full of that last minute fear as if about to be run over by a car. "O-Okay." He nodded. The less than subtle jabs were a bit hurtful, especially with no sister to defend him. Galen just wanted to go away from her line of sight, he wanted to disappear. He wanted to vanish like a ghost away from Mabel's judging eyes. He wanted to click his heels and go back to his metaphorical Kansas, but alas here he was, stuck in this trap. He barely managed to mumble out. "I'm Galen."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:06 pm

Why would the boy tell her his name? Why would he think she wanted to know it? She wasn't about to give him her name. Just because he had said his name didn't mean she had to say hers. "A weird name for a weird person."

She turned back to the broom she had been admiring, she wanted the boy to walk away. But that didn't seem like it was happening. Maybe he was as annoying as that boy Rene that she had met. But this boy didn't seem as stuck up and full of himself as the other boy. "Why did you tell me your name?" Was all she could ask. She still didn't look at the boy, not wanting to look at him and maybe make eye contact.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:26 pm

"My name isn't so weird." Galen explained. "It's Greek origin meaning calm one, many Grecco physicians were called Galens." He told her, it was a fact he'd known for a long time, just something rudimentary he'd always found interesting. "I told you my name because well I didn't know what else to say and I figured I'd say something basic." Galen looked down at his shoes. He really didn't want her to think he was a loser. He didn't think he was a loser. Was he a loser? He was probably a loser, but that was besides the point....Kind of....not really.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:38 pm

She rolled her eyes at the boy, he was indeed a complete loser. "Only losers give stupid facts that people don't wanna know about. I didn't want to know where your name came from nor do I care. I honestly could care less about your name or anything about you."

She was starting to get annoyed and she was ready to tell this boy off. Didn't he realize that she didn't want to talk to him? She stayed quiet and stared at the broom. Maybe he'd take a hint if she didn't say anything to him. She looked at the price tag on the broom then sighed, it was way too expensive. And it wasn't guaranteed that she'd actually use the broom. She'd rather use a school broom than buy one that was so expensive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:04 pm

Galen's eyes were nearly full of tears. "I'll leave you alone, s-sorry." He took off, running, quickly getting lost as the streets began to look weirder and weirder and the people looking meaner and meaner. Where was he? He was so thirsty too. He had no idea what to do. He basically just kept running before stumbling across the Weird Sisters' Brew. It was definitely a pub, that much he was sure. It just looked so uninviting, but he really didn't have a choice so he entered the pub. It was cold and uninviting, not a place he would normally go, but that was okay, right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down