Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

We've Got a Big Mess on our Hands

Go down

We've Got a Big Mess on our Hands Empty We've Got a Big Mess on our Hands

Post by Guest Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:04 pm

Wolfgang was always an adventurous soul. He was naturally curious and not afraid of getting down and dirty. However, this often lead to him getting into trouble. He often got into things he wasn't supposed to, occasionally broke things and nearly always ended up in a bad situation. He assumed this was one of those times when he experienced all three. He only wanted to look at what was in the potion's storeroom. He found the ingredients they used in class to be cool and gross, which was very cool to him. He knew he wasn't allowed in the storeroom without permission, but yet in he went anyway.

Something caught his eye from the top shelf and, wanting to get a better look at it, Wolfgang climbed the shelves like a ladder to grab it. "Woah," he uttered. It looked like a pickled snake was inside it. He held it in one hand, clinging to the shelves with the other, but soon lost support and fell backwards. He landed on his bum, which hurt a bit against the stone and grinned as the pickled snake was safe and sound in his lap. "That could've been bad," he spoke to himself, grinning with his crooked teeth. He looked up to see the shelves quivering. He quickly rose to his feet to stop it from falling forward and squishing his poor eleven year old body. That he succeeded in, but a handful of jars slide forwards across the shelves and onto the ground, plunging towards it with a crash. Wolfgang closed his eyes. That wasn't good. He was standing in a puddle of broken glass and liquid and carefully tiptoed his way towards the door. Maybe if he left quickly he wouldn't get caught. However, standing in the doorway was someone who must've heard the crash and had gone to investigate. They were blocking Wolf's way so even if he wanted to run past them, he couldn't. He took a step back and wasn't sure what to say, so he waited to see how they reacted before pleading for his case.

Back to top Go down

We've Got a Big Mess on our Hands Empty Re: We've Got a Big Mess on our Hands

Post by Guest Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:11 pm

One of Indigo's favorite people at Beauxbatons just so happened to not be alive. The castle was home to more than just professors and students, it was also home to a few ghosts. She had found company in one ghost in particular, Raven. The other ghost, Wendy, was a bit of a trouble maker and was always trying to take things from her. So she preferred the well behaved ghost over the out of control one. Raven was full of wisdom and was easy to talk to when Indigo had no one else.

On her way to meet up with the friendly ghost, she heard several crashes coming from down the hall. Someone had fucked up. The fourth year let out a long sigh before quickening her pace to check out what was going on. She had caught the culprit in the act and when he turned to leave, she blocked his way. She crossed her arms. "You know Beauxbatons is going to have to replace all the ingredients. That's a lot of money. It would be a terrible shame if I told who made that mess, huh?" What was she doing? Normally she would just go tell but she found herself challenging the boy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:18 pm

The older student wasn't going to let him pass and Wolf panicked for a moment as he thought she might be a prefect who would turn him in. However, he could find no badge on her uniform, which made him feel easier until she spoke up. Her words made his eyes widen. It was one thing to cause trouble, but to have to pay the expense of what he had ruined would be more trouble than fun. He feared his low-income parents having to pay the bill more than he feared them scolding him for the trouble. He knew they couldn't afford that.

"I, uhhh, I," he stuttered, lost for words for a moment. A rare apology almost left his lips, which would've been a unique moment in the history of Wolfgang's life since he hardly ever felt guilt enough to apologize. "It was like this when I came in here," He decided choosing a more Wolfgang route of handling things; which was, putting the blame elsewhere. "I was going to class for some tutoring and passed by the storage room when I heard a crash. I went to see what happened and it was like this when I entered. I didn't see who did it. Maybe it was a ghost," He offered. There were plenty of ghosts to blame and one poltergeist who probably entertained herself from time to time doing stuff like this. He ought to meet that charming dead girl. They'd have a lot in common.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:06 pm

Indigo couldn't help but grin just a bit when the young boy began to lie. It was an obvious lie because there was a pause before he spoke. She couldn't put it past Wendy to make a mess of things but that clearly wasn't the case here. She would not be fooled by the younger boy. But she wasn't going to rat on him nor did she want to be around when someone else came by. He was luck that a professor hadn't showed up. "Come on," she turned around and nodded towards the end of the hall. "Let's go before someone who is a snitch comes."

She began to walk away, she wasn't sure if he was following or not. If he got caught then it wasn't her fault. She didn't really care as long as she wasn't linked to the incident.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down