Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

No Studying Allowed

2 posters

Go down

No Studying Allowed Empty No Studying Allowed

Post by Autumn Krischstein Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:08 am

Autumn and Julie-Pierre decided that they needed to be studying. They had a nonsensical amount of homework that was being seriously neglected. And being behind in class was not Autumn's style.

Autumn had grabbed Julie-Pierre's hand and dragged him from his dorm to the library, which was not an easy task for her.

"Sit," she ordered. "We have to do homework. And your motivation is the bag of chocolate in my school bag."

She reached in her school bag and threw the paper sack on the table. Several pieces of chocolate fell out of the bag. She gave him the evil eye, so he didn't grab any. "Homework."
Autumn Krischstein
Autumn Krischstein
Adult
Adult

Libra Posts : 219

Back to top Go down

No Studying Allowed Empty Re: No Studying Allowed

Post by Julie-Pierre Krischstein Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:26 am

Julie-Pierre's grades were beginning to slip through his new term, though it was to be expected. With his growing age, he was starting to become more reckless and childish, though it should be opposite. He couldn't help bit. He had wanted to cause more and more pranks ever since he had been able to get away from his parents. If only he could find some friends who would do the same.

Autumn didn't seem like one, though. No, she had to be concerned over his grades. The redhead understood her intentions, but wasn't particularly in the mood to be dragged out of his dorm, forced to change out of his pyjamas back into his uniform, and study.

He sulked, sitting down as he listened t the girl. Using candy, his one kryotonite, as a means of getting him to work... it was torture, but necessary torture. He saw the pieces of chocolate that fell, eyes gleaming and about ready to pounce no better than a cat when the girl stopped him. He growled softly before grabbing his near writing utensil.

"Alright, alright," he muttered childishly. "What subject do I have to do first?"
Julie-Pierre Krischstein
Julie-Pierre Krischstein
Adult
Adult

Taurus Posts : 102

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn Krischstein Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:00 pm

Autumn smiled triumphantly. She wasn't expecting him to actually do what he was told.

"Well, Julie-Pierre, I figured we'd start with the class you're least behind in. It will be easiest to do, and then you won't have to worry about it. And since asking Madame Leblanc for your grades is apparently 'inappropriate'," she said, making air quotes around the headmistress' words, She wasn't very pleased with the outcome of that conversation."I don't know which class that is. So it's up to you. But we need to do something. I am not going to move on to year three without you."
Autumn Krischstein
Autumn Krischstein
Adult
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie-Pierre Krischstein Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:29 am

Julie-Pierre sighed, feeling a little bad for everything. He couldn't help that recently he had been a little more... lazy. The boy figured it ran in his family, for he remembered his father talking a bit of a more rebellious time of his life as well when he was younger. Though he didn't want to be like his father, he knew there were at least some similarities between them.

He lokoked to the girl, who didn't seem to happy with everything. He couldn't blame her. "Erm, well," he began, looking through his disorganized papers. "The class I'm the least behind in, I guess, is Transfiguration."
Julie-Pierre Krischstein
Julie-Pierre Krischstein
Adult
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn Krischstein Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:20 pm

Autumn took the papers from him. "Your notes are fine," she declared, after skimming through a couple of pages. "You just need something to put them in."

"Transfiguration is something I can for sure help you with. What is the last thing you remember being lectured on?" Autumn asked, pulling a notebook out of her bag.

She opened her notebook, but didn't look at it. Something else was bothering her more than his terrible grades. "Why did you let yourself get so behind? Is something going on with you? Do I need to hit someone?" she asked, half-teasing. "You know you can tell me about stuff, right? I will listen. Even if it's something boyish or gross. Unless it's a mixture of gross and boyish, then you're on your own. I can only do one or the other."
Autumn Krischstein
Autumn Krischstein
Adult
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie-Pierre Krischstein Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:13 am

Julie-Pierre couldn't help but feel a little bad for making the girl help him. He was putting himself down when it came to his studies, and now he was paying for it. He appreciated Autumn's concern, he really did, but he felt like he was taking advantage of her. The redhead knew right then and there that he needed to get himself in gear, and far more than likely needed.

He now felt he needed to get farther ahead in his classes than before, even if it put him under immense stress. It would be worth it later on, for then he could still do some pranks every so often without much worry.

Hearing the girl's question, the second year sighed.

"I've been goofing off," he admitted, frowning. "I honestly have been thinking more of pranks and times to spend with friends than about my academics."
Julie-Pierre Krischstein
Julie-Pierre Krischstein
Adult
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn Krischstein Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:30 pm

Autumn watched as her friend's face fell. Did she suddenly upset him? Was he going through something worse than she was? Had she been selfish all this time? She was going to assume that he was just ashamed. But she didn't want him to feel like that. She wasn't doing this to make him feel bad.

"You can do it, Julie-Pierre. I believe in you. This will take a lot of work, but we still have time to salvage this term. We have to practice structured procrastination. So right now. We are going to put these notes down and eat some candy," Autumn said. She took a piece of chocolate from the center of the table. "Dig in. Then, we'll start."
Autumn Krischstein
Autumn Krischstein
Adult
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie-Pierre Krischstein Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:50 pm

Julie-Pierre looked to his friend, seeing the look on her face. She was still so sympathetic of him, it seemed, near to the point of pity. The boy didn't like it. He had never wanted anyone to feel sorry for him or pity him. Part of him always felt like his instincts did it on purpose for attention. As much as he did like to have people near, he never wanted it to be so for such a selfish reason.

Nevertheless, his friend's reassurance brought a smile to his face. No matter what, it seemed something about Autumn could make the redhead smile. "Danke," he couldn't help but say, though was a little surprised when the brunette handed him a piece of chocolate. The boy chuckled softly, keeping himself in check even as his eyes gleamed from being offered the sweet.

"Thank you," he said, unwrapping the candy. "You're too kind." Quickly, he plopped the piece in his mouth, letting it slowly begin to melt.
Julie-Pierre Krischstein
Julie-Pierre Krischstein
Adult
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down