Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

No Pets Allowed

Go down

No Pets Allowed Empty No Pets Allowed

Post by Guest Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:53 pm

Haruhi often mourned the fact that her mother wouldn't allow her to bring any pets into the flat they lived in in Paris. She said that pets were messy and it would be more trouble for the housekeeper to clean up after them, so it was better that way. She wasn't even allowed a goldfish! As simple and boring a pet that would be. She'd rather have that than nothing at all.

Walking down the street of Amethyst alley, Haruhi couldn't help but slow down as they passed the pet shop. Obaasan didn't seem too enthusiastic that she was pressing her nose to the window, not wanting to see her grandchild be disappointed when she found a pet she adored and would hear her repeated her daughter's words to her, but allowed it to happen anyway.

Haruhi sighed loudly. "If only I could have a pet." Obaasan touched her shoulder lightly and comfortingly.

"You will someday, my little Cherry Blossom," She told her. Haruhi rolled her eyes.

"I know, I know. When I move out I can do whateeeeveeeer I want," Haruhi repeated, dramatically. "But that is so long from now." She heaved another sigh. She knew she had to be patience, but it was so hard when it came to something she wanted so dearly. She knew there was no use in arguing it further and with minimal reluctance, pulled herself from the window and carried on.

Back to top Go down