Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Back in a Familiar Room

Go down

Back in a Familiar Room Empty Back in a Familiar Room

Post by Guest Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:48 pm

Trent yawned softly with absolutely no desire to ever get out of bed. Because it was Winter Break it was agreed Guen would be able to sleepover. It was already eleven o'clock, and they'd been up since eight. He'd fallen asleep at some point during Babbity Rabbity with his face on Guen's shoulder. When he woke up to seeing her the next morning it was an automatic choice to delay getting out of bed as long as possible. So, Trent was just talking with Guen while he snuggled up close to her. "Wanna read?" He asked her hopefully. He really wanted her to read the next chapter of Clockwork Angel to him.

Back to top Go down

Back in a Familiar Room Empty Re: Back in a Familiar Room

Post by Guest Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:32 pm

Guen loved whenever they had their sleepovers. Mainly because it was better than sneaking out their windows and sitting on the roofs to read. She giggled when he had fallen asleep on her and set the book on the nightstand before snuggling up with him to fall asleep. She was always terrible at getting up in the morning, so of course he was up before her. They giggled and talked for a while. "And what would you like me to read?" She asked with a grin, smoothing out his hair. Guen had The Tales of Beetle the Bard and Clockwork Angel in her bag, along with a few other books. She always came prepared when it came to her books.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:44 pm

Trent sighed happily as Guen lay beside him. She was wonderful to be with. She was his Guen and he loved being able to spend every night with her. They could talk about anything for hours and hours on end. It was really one of his favorite things about living next door to Guen and having parents who were such good friends. "I was thinking we could read Clockwork Angel. It is such a good book and I need to know more about Jem. Tessa and him are literally perfect together." He laughed softly. "But seriously I need to know what happens next."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:49 pm

Guen smiled, giggling and talking with Trent. They were still curled up in bed and with some really bad bed head. She smoothed his hair out, smiling gently. Guen always loved whenever they got distracted talking for hours and hours about everything and anything. "I think I can manage reading aloud Clockwork Angel for a little bit." She smiled brightly and slipped out of bed to grab the book. Guen pulled her crazy curls back and out of the way then sat back down in bed next to Trent. "Mum never said what time I had to get back home, so I could probably stay all day." She grinned brightly. "I mean..only if you want me to."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:15 pm

Trent smiled when Guen smoothed out his hair. In response he brushed her messy curls out of her eyes. He just positively loved staying curled up in bed with Guen for all hours of the day just talking and being happy together. He felt so dependent on her sometimes for approval. If Guen was happy then he must have done something right. He grinned brightly when Guen said she'd read Clockwork Angel to him. "Yay!" He clapped lightly and opened his arms for the girl to snuggle up with him while she read to him. "I would love for you to spend all day with me. We could talk and talk and talk and probably convince my mother to let you stay over another night."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:40 pm

Guen hugged the book against her chest, she smiled brightly at the idea of staying over for another night. She hurried over to the bed and curled up in Trent's open arms. She was so lucky to have a friend like him, one that she had known since birth, one that knew everything about her and in return she knew everything about him. And in a way, Guen felt like she would be lost without Trent. She got all comfy in his arms before opening the book to start reading. "I would love to spend the night again. I hope we can convince your mum." She smiled up at Trent."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down