Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

MAC Meeting: Muggle and Wizarding Candy

Go down

MAC Meeting: Muggle and Wizarding Candy Empty MAC Meeting: Muggle and Wizarding Candy

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:16 pm

Since Persephone had transferred to Hogwarts, that made Caleb the club leader. It was sad that she left, but Caleb was determined to do his job. Since this was his first time coming up with an idea, it wasn't all that good. He promised himself that the next meeting would be better than his first. As students began to come in, Caleb smiled a cheerful smile. "Hello! Come in and sit! Welcome, welcome!" He bounced on his feet as he waited for the last remaining members to come in. "Hello," he said again. A table was in front of him, the table was covered with a white sheet.

"I have some terrible news, our club leader has transferred to Hogwarts. She will be missed but the show must go on!" His eyes scanned the faces around him, he was never good at making speeches in front of class or people in general. "I'm Caleb Miller and I'm the new leader of the Muggle Appreciation Club. The reason I have joined this club is because my brother is a muggle." He was always talking about his brother and how much he admired him. "I'd like everyone to say why they joined this club."

"Today we will be talking about the difference between muggle candies and wizarding candies," he went on with a smile. It was no secret that the boy was in love with candy and this was the best way to start a meeting. "I have brought different types with me today." He uncovered the table to display the assortment of candy, there was many to choose from. "Of course we'll be sampling these candies. So, I'll pass one type of candy at a time and I want you to describe it. I'll tell you if it's muggle or wizarding, but you can probably tell on your own." He picked up the first sweet to catch his eye. "This is a candy kiss, it's a muggle candy and doesn't actually kiss you." He opened a bag of them and handed it to another student. "Pass it around so everyone gets one. Who would like to describe the kiss first?" He popped one into his mouth like everyone else, the chocolate was delicious.

Back to top Go down

MAC Meeting: Muggle and Wizarding Candy Empty Re: MAC Meeting: Muggle and Wizarding Candy

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:53 pm

With Caleb as the leader of MAC it should not be any surprise to hear the topic at hand. She grinned at how typical her cousin was in choosing muggle and wizarding sweets to compare. There was one obvious difference between the two but she suspected Caleb didn't want to discuss that just yet. Therefore, she would be certain to bring it up sooner. At least that's what she would plan on the spot.

Introducing themselves time? She grinned and said, "I'm Fiona Miller and Caleb's cooler cousin. I didn't join because of his brother though. I joined because I'm interested in muggle stuff and seeing what makes it different to wizard stuff. It's fun to see what's different and what's the same." She did wonder though what a club like this would be like at Hogwarts, the school their former leader had transferred to. Didn't they have a train to get there instead of a carriage?

"It tastes like chocolate," Fiona said. "If it were wizard I reckon either you'd kiss someone after you ate it or someone would kiss you. Since neither has happened you're right. It's muggle." She grinned at her own logic on the properties of the chocolate kiss.

Back to top Go down

MAC Meeting: Muggle and Wizarding Candy Empty Re: MAC Meeting: Muggle and Wizarding Candy

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:54 am

After everyone was done with their introductions, Caleb noted everyone's name and was going to try to remember them all. "Good, good," he said to his cousin's statement about the candy kisses. "I think if this was wizarding candy, a love potion would be mixed into the ingredients." Maybe Caleb would make his own candy one day, it sounded like a splendid idea. "Okay, time for the next candy."

He grabbed another package of candy and held it up. "This, my friends, is fever fudge. You do not have to try this if you do not want to, but I will give it to you in case you wanna get out of class or something like that." He had used this fudge once before to get out of a test he had not studied for. He passed the treats off so they could be passed around. "This is a wizarding candy."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:29 pm

"Ooh. Could you imagine what'd happen if someone did develop a sweet with a love potion in it? That'd be super crazy. Crazier than having a ten ton tongue." Something Fiona really enjoyed doing because it creeped some people out to see a huge tone coming out of Fiona's mouth. "I wonder who'd go running after who if we ate such a sweet." By now she'd gone way off topic but her imagination was running over time with the possibilities. Like sneaking it to Mabel and Fane to see the effect. He may have been her pranking partner but he'd done something really stupid by becoming Mabel's friend and thus deserved to be pranked.

Fiona reached for it. "Do you have the antidote as well? I wanna feel myself with a fever but I don't want it to last for ages and ages." She held it in her hand and stuck her tongue out at the thought of feeling sick for the rest of the club meeting. That'd really suck. "Oh I think muggles have things for making you sick only they're not sweets." Though where she'd heard it from she wasn't sure. Her parents weren't as closely in contact with muggle society as Caleb's parents were. Maybe Patrick? "What else you've got there oh wonderful leading cousin of mine?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:47 pm

"Maybe you could pour a love potion on top of the candy!" Caleb then covered his mouth, he didn't want to give his cousin any ideas on how to prank anyone. "Forget I said that." He did not want to the person behind the idea, he wouldn't want to take credit for it.

"I forgot about that!" Caleb knew he was forgetting something, he was in such a hurry to plan everything out that he had forgotten something. He picked something off of the table, it was one of his favorites. He held up the red and white upside down 'J'. "This is a candy cane, my friends. One of my favorites, peppermint is a great flavor. This is a candy cane if you're not aware, they come in different flavors. I only have peppermint though, I hope you all don't mind too much." He passed a box around with the treats in it. "This is a muggle candy."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:56 pm

"Oh I could, couldn't I? Only problem is getting my hands on a love potion." How could she do that and watch the chaos which resulted? Making one herself was a useless idea since she was mediocre at best when it came to potion brewing. A bit like everything else she tried her hand at. Fiona snorted at his warning. As if she could ever forget!

She put the fever fudge aside. There was no point in eating it if she couldn't get better straight away. Fiona brightened up when Caleb brought forth the next treat. "Now this is something I can gladly eat. Who cares if it's only peppermint. That's the best flavour." She didn't waste any time getting her hands on one as she passed the rest to the next person. "So is it another wizarding candy next? Wha' chu got?" Fiona popped the end of the candy cane in her mouth whilst holding onto the curved end and sucked. "Thish ish gwate," she said through a mouth of candy cane. It was so great she couldn't take it out of her mouth before commenting on that fact.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down