Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Soft Kitty

Go down

Soft Kitty Empty Soft Kitty

Post by Guest Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:58 pm

After visiting the wand shop Sawyer took his excitable, little brother to the pet store to get a pet of his own. The boy seemed to like Artemis and Payton's ferret when they brought them home their first year of school, so he was sure he would love a pet of his very own. The teen had already set aside the coins they would need to buy the rest of their supplies and was left with just enough to buy a pet for the young boy. He wondered what his brother would get, a cat like himself or a ferret like his younger twin or something completely different. There was plenty to choose from at De Beaux Animaux so he was confident his little brother would find something to make him happy.

"Alright kid pick whatever you want. On the cages they usually say if Beauxbatons allows them or not so knock yourself out. Not literally though because I'm in charge of your safety." She said with a grin. While he waited to hear from Noah about what he wanted Sawyer went to grab a bag of cat food for Artemis and quickly caught back up with the boy.

Back to top Go down

Soft Kitty Empty Re: Soft Kitty

Post by Guest Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:26 pm

Noah was super excited that Sawyer was taking him to get his very own pet. He has always wanted his own pet, just to himself, and now he was finally getting one. This day couldn't get any better. The boy looked around the pet store for his new companion. There were so many different animals to choose from, including ones that he had never seen before. He looked at the tag on the cage of a strange, bird-like animal. "What's a Fwooper?" he asked his older brother curiously. Noah thought the bird looked cool, but he wanted an animal that he was familiar with. That way, he would know how to take care of it properly.

When Sawyer said not to know himself out, Noah put his hand into a fist and pretended to punch himself in the face. He laid his head back, closed his eyes, and stuck his tongue out, acting as if he was out cold. He continued to look around the shop while his brother went to look for cat food. Whatever he were to get, it had to be really soft and super lovable. The young boy walked over to a pin with a bunch of kittens in it. He bent down to get a closer look. When he did, a small, grey kitty walked up to the glass, put its front paws up against the glass, and meowed. Noah smiled and picked it up. The fuzzy kitty began rubbing up against his chest and purring softly. Just then, Sawyer was returning. He turned to his brother. "I want this one," he said, scratching his new friend behind the ears.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:27 am

Sawyer followed his little brother into the shop and watched him look around at all the cages. It had been so long since Sawyer had been in the shop long enough tolook closely at all the pets that they offered there, but now that he was looking he noticed how odd some of there magical pets were. The teen remembered whenhe was eleven and walked in here like Noah and gawked at all the strange pets. "A fwooper is a tropical bird who has to live under a silencing charm because its caw can drivea grown up insane." He answered when asked about the bird, he only knew that stuff because he had been curious about the bird himself.

After returning from his side trip to get Artemis' food Sawyer found his baby brother next to a pit of kittens. He was holding a gray one and proclaimed that he wanted that one as soon as he joined the boy. "Wow that was fast. Are you sure you want that one, you can't bring it back remember."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:43 am

Noah chuckled at the fwooper. Once Sawyer was gone, he whispered to the bird, "You would fit in great at our house." He pet the colorful bird on the head. It looked like something the boy would find in one of his old children's books. Noah could picture Dr. Seuss writing a book about the fwoopers. He continued down the aisle trying to think of rhymes that Dr. Seuss could use in his fwooper book. 'The fwooper was quite a swooper.'... He had never been a very good poet.

Noah looked back down at the kitten purring against his chest. "Yes, I'm sure. I don't need to look anymore. We're already bonding, see?" He held the grey fluff ball out so Noah could hear its purring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:24 pm

After fetching a bag of food and rejoining his baby brother he found this particular part of the shopping was going to be quick. Noah already had his pet picked out and it seemed nothing was going to seperate the boy from the kitten. He reminded the teen of himself at that age when he had first seen Artemis hiding in the darkest corner of her cage. "Alright sounds good what do you want to name the little guy?" He asked with a smile.

Sawyer realized then that he would need to get the kitten some supplies. "Come on let's get this little guy everything he needs." He said walking through the aisles looking for carriers and collars and what not. As they past by the food Sawyer grabbed a second bag before stopping in front of the rest of the cat supplies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:51 pm

Noah held his new kitten up and examined him closely. "Hmm.... I'm thinking Alfie. I'm not really sure why, I just like the name. I think it's a cute cat name, what do you think?" he asked his brother. He brought the kitten back close to his chest and began petting him again. "What about you," he said gently to the cat. "Do you like the name Alfie?" The kitten continued to purr softly. The boy looked back up to Sawyer. "I think he likes it too. Alfie it is then."

Noah followed his big brother down the aisles to go get supplies. Once they were stopped in front of all the cat supplies, the young boy looked back to his brother. "So what all does Alfie need?" He looked at all the different supplies sitting out. "Do you think I can get him a small toy to play with?" he asked, picking up a small ball that jingled when he shook it. Alfie swatted at the ball once once he heard its jingling. Noah chuckled and shook the ball some more, barely out of Alfie's reach. He didn't want the kitten tearing it up any in case he couldn't get it for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down