Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Spoiled Kitty

Go down

Spoiled Kitty Empty Spoiled Kitty

Post by Guest Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:57 pm

Candy was out of treats and this young boy was on a mission. He was determined to get the exact treats she liked. He also had to get her some food too. There was a lot to do. A cat bed was a good idea too, maybe even a scratching post. Caleb loved to spoil his cat and in return she gave him love. What was the purpose of a cat if you couldn't spoil it to pieces? He had just received some money from his parents after he asked if he could spoil his cat.

Inside his book bag, the cat was curled up. She enjoyed the ride on her owner's back. He took off the bag and pulled out his cat, who curled up in his arms. She was such a sweetheart. He was so busy with his cat that he hadn't noticed a girl and he bumped right into her. "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to!" There he went again, he was such a worry wart about these things. "Candy was just so distracting I wasn't paying attention the where I was going." The cat meowed in response, no way was she going to be blamed for this.

Back to top Go down

Spoiled Kitty Empty Re: Spoiled Kitty

Post by Guest Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:51 pm

Bridget was looking around the pet store, her mum gave her money to buy any pet of her choice. She had trouble making up her mind, they were all so adorable. She walked around the store humming a tune, when someone bumped into her. She fell over and landed on her bum "ouch" she said. When the boy appologized she felt a bit bad "oh it's alright!" She said "I'm okay" she smiled and stood up "hello" she said rather shyly. She looked around, biting her lip. She was always a shy girl "that's an adorable kitty you have" she smiled a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:48 pm

"Why thank you, she's a spoiled kitty too." He gave his cat a kiss on her head. "Looking for a pet?" Caleb was a helpful person and wanted to help out as much as he could. "I could help you choose an animal if you want. I'm pretty good with animals." He did spoil his rotten all the time and his cat didn't seem to mind one bit. He picked up a bag of treats for his kitty cat, she began to purr at the sight of the bag. "I've come here to spoil Candy even more than she already is. But that can wait if you need some help."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:33 pm

"I would love for you to help me!" She smiled brightly at his kind gesture "what kind would you suggest for me?" She asked. She started to look around, "I sure love animals" she told the boy. She looked around the store, they were all so fluffy and adorable, she wounld not be able to make a decision by her self! "Thank you so much for helping me" she said, rather shyly "what is your name?" She asked him, looking up at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down