Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Detention: Tardy Again

Go down

Detention: Tardy Again Empty Detention: Tardy Again

Post by Guest Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:30 pm

August had managed to get himself a detention, for being late for what seemed like the milionth time. It wasn't his fault, he just got lost or people in front of him were being slow, or he just got confust of what day it was. He had gotten lost a lot and that was why he was late once again. The professor had had enough and gave him a dentention. This was his first dentention ever and he was afraid of what his parents were going to say, he was sure they were told about this. They knew that he was late to everything, but that wasn't going to get him off the hook.

He sighed as he sat down, he just wanted this to be over so he could leave and write a letter to his parents about how he shouldn't get in trouvle for getting a detention. They had to understand that it wasn't his fault. He looked around, looking for a familiar face. He smiled when he saw one. Fane! Dentention hadn't started yet, but August wasn't going to risk getting into even more trouble by talking. So, he faced forwarded and counted in his head, something he did when he was bored.

Back to top Go down

Detention: Tardy Again Empty Re: Detention: Tardy Again

Post by Guest Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:33 pm

Fane wasn't a trouble maker. He was just a boy who was easily amused and came off as somewhat rude nearly all of the time. Actually, yeah he was a trouble maker. He liked to annoy his Professors by shifting things around in their classrooms when they weren't around, and laughed louder than the rest of the class when he watched them walk right into the furniture. He liked to leave wizard crackers on student's chairs and dropped chocolate frogs into people's bags. It was about time one of his acts of tomfoolery was caught and punishment was served.

What separated Fane from other students was his lack of caring that he had gotten detention. He had his fun and now it was time to sit out and he wasn't too worried about it really. He showed up to the detention spot at his own ease and took a seat waiting for whatever that was to happen, happen.

When the door opened, Fane instinctually turned to look at the opened door. His face pulled into a smile as he recognized the boy from before. "Gus!" He acknowledged and kicked out the chair to the desk next to him for him to sit down. "What are you in here for?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:11 pm

August was one to get upset about getting in trouble, so when he saw that Fane was a bit cheerful about getting in trouble, he was a bit confused. Did he like getting in trouble or something? August defiantly did not, he felt terrible about the detention. He took a seat next to Fane and gave him a small smile. "Hey." He wasn't sure why Fane was so happy to be in trouble, it was very strange to him. "I was late too many times. In my defense, it wasn't entirely my fault. I got lost so many times I lost count and older kids are so slow. They stop and talk to all their friends and they're just in the way." It was true, older students did get in the way of going to class.

"What are you here for?" August was sure that he had done something wrong and that it got him in trouble. Probably on purpose because of the fact that he looked so at home and happy having the detention. Was August the only one uncomfortable with the detention? This was all new to him, he wasn't used to getting in trouble like this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:20 pm

Fane sat back on his chair, letting the two front legs hang in the air as the feet that were resting on the desk in front of him kept him from falling down and hurting himself.

"Uhhh, maybe a wizard cracker, maybe a dungbomb. Honestly can't remember," He replied, casually. Maybe it was a combination of the two. The list was sort of long of all the things he had done wrong since first attending the school.

He was such a frequent flyer of detention that he was hardly as phased as Augustus was, but noticed the concern on the boy's face. "Hey don't sweat it!" He said to the boy. "Detention isn't that bad...usually" He added the last word with a smirk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:19 am

August didn't like trouble much and didn't like to get into it. But something inside him told him that this boy was okay, even though he had trouble written all over him. As long as August didn't get in trouble with the boy, the boy was an alright person. "I have no idea what those things are honestly." Hopefully he didn't show him what they were and just told him. "What are they?"

"Usually? What do you mean?" Was this dentention going to be bad? He didn't know what detention was like and he was even more worried because of what the boy had said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down