Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Hiding Out In A Classroom

Go down

Hiding Out In A Classroom Empty Hiding Out In A Classroom

Post by Guest Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:30 pm

Charon was kind of hiding out from everyone. It wasn't for any bad reasons, he just decided he wanted to be alone for a little while, in the back of his mind, he knew he'd forgotten something, but it probably wasn't anything major. He set down a beanbag chair in the corner of the room and pulled out his quidditch magazine and quietly read, flipping through the pages when he heard footsteps coming close, clearly he wasn't going to be alone today, oh well, in such a big school what did he expect? He simply adjusted himself in the chair, and continued to read his magazine, finally the footsteps were outside the door and turning the handle to the door of the classroom, he looked up and saw his second closest friend entering the room. He smiled a bit. "Hey Lucy."

Back to top Go down

Hiding Out In A Classroom Empty Re: Hiding Out In A Classroom

Post by Guest Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:22 pm

Lucy needed time to herself. She needed to clear her thoughts about what had happened over summer vacation. She and her sister had gotten into a huge spat and were not speaking whatsoever. So, she was happy when she saw Charon sitting in the room. She ran over and hugged him tightly. "Charon!!!" She gasped a little. "I missed you so much!!" She giggled, it was true she'd missed him greatly. It had been a while since she had seen him. They didn't have many classes together, so it was hard to see him, especially with everyone and everything that was at Beauxbatons. Pulling away she smiled, "I'm sorry....I'm...just happy to see you..." she quickly hugged him again. "How have you been...?" She asked him sweetly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:35 pm

Charon flushed a little, he was such a dork, he was blushing, why on Earth was he blushing? Louise was his friend, his close friend, certainly just that. Charon grinned though and hugged her back. "I missed you alot too." He sighed happily. "I'm happy to see you too, Merlin I missed you." He laughed softly. "I've been well." He decided with a smile. He hugged her back again, resting his chin on top of her head. "Soon we'll have quidditch and we'll be hanging out all the time because of it, we'll have to hang out more though. Just us as opposed to everyone around us." Charon's smile widened. "How have you been?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down