Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Still Buying Books

Go down

Still Buying Books Empty Still Buying Books

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:36 pm

Christian was not new to the yearly shopping trip for school supplies but he still didn't like the crazy crowds that always came with it. He was not a people person and the crowded streets of Amethyst Alley every year only made him dislike people more. However since he was already into his fourth year at school there were a lot less shops that he would have to visit, which was a plus. Since he only had to visit a few shops today he decided to start with the one that he could possibly hide inside for awhile when everyone else was shopping. This brought him to the book shop, for after he bought his textbooks for school he could look around at the other books for something he might find interesting to actually bother to read. This would be sure to kill some time and with any luck when he got out most of the ickle firsties walking around would be almost done.

Once he was in the shop he quickly purchased his new set of textbooks and made his way over to the other books. It was while he was searching through the shelves for a good book that he ran into trouble. He had just found a book that sounded interesting and he started skimming the first few pages when something heavy fell onto his foot. "Bloody hell, what was that?" He exclaimed looking around for the culprit.

Back to top Go down

Still Buying Books Empty Re: Still Buying Books

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:48 pm

Bridget's face turned bright red when she saw that she had dropped her pile of books on this guy's foot "I'm soo sorry" she said, looking down and going pale. Bridget was just a first year, and she was already nervous about getting her books. Running into an older boy, especially one who did not seem to nice in the first place, was the last thing she wanted to do. Bridget tended to stay to be shy without her friends, especially around older students. "Please don't hurt me" she said in almost a scared tone. She bit her lip, afraid to see his reaction

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:03 am

While Christian didn't like a lot of people he could tolerate a lot of them but the ones he couldn't stand the most were little kids. He wasn't sure why but the boy often found that he couldn't stand to be around most of the younger people he has met. Something about how they always seem to be in a good mood, hyper and running around annoyed him. So of course when he looked up to find the culprit for the pain in his foot it just had to be a young girl. If he had to guess he would say that she had been so excited to get her new books that she was running through the shop with them and just couldn't keep her silly butter-fingers on them. "Of course." He muttered to himself displeased.

Christian almost laughed out loud when the young girl asked him to please not hurt her in a scared tone. Was he really that intimidating? He had always found his mate Osmund to be the scary one of the people he knew but perhaps he was starting to learn a thing or two from him. "I'm not going to hurt you. You probably deserve a little pain, but I'm not going to hurt you alright?" He said simply. "Were those all of your textbooks? That was bloody heavy." He asked her before testing how much weight he could put on his foot before it hurt too much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:14 am

"Er, yeah those are all of them" she said, still looking down and feeling a tear drip out of her eye when she heard him say that she needed a little pain "I r-really am sorry" she stuttered as she mumbled, she was used to her older brother picking on her, but this was different, this was a stranger. She wanted to run away on the spot, still a little bit afraid of him, well, a lot afraid of him, but she couldn't find the motivation to run away. "Do you want any ice for your foot?" She asked casually, mentally cursing at herself, eve though she would never say those words out loud. She looks up at him, trying not to look scared.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:36 am

If there was one thing that Christian disliked more than younger students it would be pointless chit chat. A lot like the unneeded conversation that he was having with this careless younger girl. All she did was continue to apologize, he was fully aware at this point that she was sorry for what she had done, and frankly he didn't really care, though it was nice to see she had the decency to apologize. She even went as far as to offer to get him ice for his foot, where in the world did she plan on getting ice for him anyways? Obviously he didn't her to get ice for him but suppose he said yes, where was she going to go in a book store to get it? He half considered saying yes just to see what she would do but he didn't feel like messing around with her any longer than her had to. "No I'm fine really. Don't worry I'm a big boy. What in the world were you doing to cause you to drop all of your books on some strangers foot?" He asked half curious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:47 am

She bit her lip again, speaking really quietly. "Well I was walking with my brother around here to get my books, and he pushed me and my books fell out of my hand... Then he just kind of ran off.." She shrugs and looks down, assuming that her brother had probably left her there anyways. She looked around the book shop, curiously. She kept her eyes away from him, still finding him intimidating, and getting the vibe that he didn't like her. She wanted to walk away, but for some odd reason, she kept her feet planted to the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down