Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Books upon Books

Go down

Books upon Books Empty Books upon Books

Post by Hanna Thorsdóttir Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:56 pm

Hanna, quickly trotted into the store and handed Terrance, the shopkeeper, a list of the books she would need "Herbology I, all of these reference books, you need something entertaining to read or you'll go mad" Terrance mused as he strode through the nonfiction section, expertly picking out the books she would need for the upcoming year from several feet away, and sent them scooting through the air toward a cart that had taken to following Hanna around since she had entered the store. Hanna was amazed and worried, seeing how high the pile was getting, as to how she was going to be able to lift all of that.

Perhaps sensing the question-to-be, Terrance said "Don't worry about carrying this all, it'll simply be waiting in your room when you get there, just be sure that you have everything that you need while you are here, delivery may be free now, but when your term starts it won't be". They started making their way towards the from of the store again, and when they reached the front, Terrance tossed a book at Hanna, who barely caught it. "You seem like the type who would enjoy reading up on history" he said after she mentally confirmed that, yes, she still had it in her hands. "This one's free for the road, but be sure to come back if you want any more" Terrance said. A History of Wizarding Wars, 1920-1999 read the front cover, her fathers stories of how he was called down to England once to help fight the Dark Lord had always fascinated her, Terrance had good taste in books.
Hanna Thorsdóttir
Hanna Thorsdóttir
Adult
Adult

Books upon Books Prefect_zpsdwlylkec

Back to top Go down