Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Experiment Gone Wrong

Go down

Experiment Gone Wrong Empty Experiment Gone Wrong

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:37 pm

Louise entered the classroom and sighed. Everything was so new to her, from the classes to the blue uniforms to the new friends...to the school itself. She wanted to make her best impression she could on the school and she'd already met a nice person, Charon. She'd had lots of practice with simple things like flying and and other things like that...but never with potions. Lucy walked in and set her things down and looked around, a few student had wandered into the classroom, but maybe it wasn't the class she had with Charon. She sighed and laid her head down on the table and closed her eyes. Feeling a sudden drowsiness coming over her, she drifted off to sleep before the class had even started.

Back to top Go down

Experiment Gone Wrong Empty Re: Experiment Gone Wrong

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:48 pm

Charon slipped into potions quietly. He thought this was the class he shared with Lucy, but he couldn't be positive, and then he saw her and felt his cheeks getting warm. He cursed at himself and took the seat next to her, noticing she was out cold and brushed the hair our of her face before gently rubbing her shoulder to wake her. "Lucy. Lucy, wake up, class is going to start." He told her, sighing. He could hear the approaching footsteps of their professor and rubbed her shoulder a little harder. "Please wake up before we both get in trouble."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:33 pm

Lucy opened her eyes groggily and looked up at him. "Huh...what?" Her vision was a little blurry from  being asleep at the desk. Rubbing her eyes she sat up and looked to see that Charon was sitting next to her. "Oh!" She said surprised, her eyes getting big. Her hand quickly went to her chin to check if she'd been drooling. Thankfully, she was safe and was spit free. She readjusted herself and smiled. "Hello...." She said trying to change the subject and hoping that we really didn't notice how...foolish she'd just looked.

She saw the teacher walking in and smiled at Charon. "So. What do you think we're going to do today?" She asked him as the teacher approached the desk.. "Just thought I should warn you...I'm not very good at potions.." She bit her lip a little embarrassed. "But i guess that's what this class is for!" She beamed brightly. "Right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:41 pm

Charon bit his lip as she woke up, it was totally adorable. "I just wanted to wake you." He smiled brightly. "I suck at potions too." He laughed. He sighed happily and looked at her studying her long brown hair and soft white skin. He looked away after realizing he was staring a bit too long and stared forward his cheeks getting a bit red, the professor went through a long drawn out explanation of the potion they were doing and Charon did his best to focus on the teacher and not the girl next to him, which was no small task. He nudged his foot gently against hers after reaching the epitome of boredom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:10 pm

Louise was taking furious notes as the teacher spoke, even when she'd been home-schooled she had been a good student with note taking, her governess Tante had called her a little bookworm, when she was studying. She smiled at the thought and continued to take notes, until she felt something touching her foot. She looked at his foot and saw. Blushing she moved it away and waited for the teacher to tell them to split up into partners and start the projects. Because she'd been distracted by his foot, she'd missed the most important part of the lesson. This was sure to be an experiment gone wrong.

Looking at him she smirked. "ready to get started, "Bookworm" She teased knowing that he wasn't really into this class. "What's the first thing we do?" She waited for him to say something...anything. She didn't mean to embarrass him at all, it wasn't her nature to. She blinked with her big puppy-dog eyes and the glinted a little bit in the light.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:17 pm

"Uh....well....the first thing....is to, uh, purchase a cauldron?" He murmured, trying to get out of the situation of looking daft. "I'm kind of really, really lost..." "Er, I'm a charms guy." He bit his lip, come on Charon focus on something, no, not her eyes, the board, look at the board! His eyes darted to the board and saw a potion name, he thumbed through his book finding it. "First thing is to add one gilly worm." He mumbled softly. "Maybe I should do more of a job adding the ingredients?" He looked at her, biting his lip harder god she was going to think he was a fool.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:45 pm

Louise smiled brightly and walked over towards the ingredients cart and go the things they needed. "Here!" She chirped. She set the things down on the desk and looked down at it. "Hmmm you said a gilly worm?" She asked and pulled out her cauldron, that was a hand-me-down from her sister. She smiled and started to heat it up. She bit her lip. "Hopefully this will turn out okay.." She sighed, he probably thought she was like a nerd or something... she grabbed the gilly worm and put it into the cauldron. "Step one complete." She smiled and looked at him in his eyes. "Step 2?" She asked waiting for his answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:55 pm

"Two eyes of newt...This is so disgusting, why is this a lesson?" He groaned, shaking his head. He tapped her foot with his as they waited for their turn to grab another ingredient. He smiled at her and her proper hair. "This is not fun, I want to flick a wand, not make eyeball soup." He laughed and a different girl flashed him a smile as she walked by. Charon chuckled and returned the smile at her. "I am so excited to see if this works though, it'll be pretty embarrassing if it doesn't." He laughed again and stretched his arms out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:04 pm

Louise smirked. She went to go get the ingridents, once she had them she walked back to the table and threw the other two ingredients into the pot and laughed. "Perfect!" She giggled brightly. As she waited, she stirred it a little. She saw the other girl pass by and flash a giggle and a smile at Charon. As stupid as it seemed, it made her kind of jealous. Her cheeks burned red as he flashed his smile back at her. She tried to contain herself when he turned back her. In an act to get him to pay attention to her, she flashed a smile at him. "Well. I'm sure it'll work. I'm positive" She giggled a little. "Aren't you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:12 pm

The girl noticed her red cheeks and decided to just leave Charon alone. Charon's attention went right back to Louise. His own cheeks went red as she smiled brightly at him and Christ, that giggle she was so amazing. "I bet it will, having you around automatically makes the potion better, even if we fail hardcore." He laughed and smiled at her. "After class do you want to eat lunch with me by the lake maybe, so there aren't as many people? You can invite your other friends too." He said with a bright smile, hoping she would say she'd rather be alone with him, but would be happy either way."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:10 pm

She smiled at him when the other girl left the, alone. "Oh you're so sure that, me being here will just magically fix our messed up potion? She giggled again, like she always did. "Well, if we're doing it right, I'm sure it'll turn out perfect!" When he mentioned lunch, she did notice that she was kinda hungry. She nodded though sweetly. "Sure! I'd love to come to the lake with you, but let's avoid going into it this time." she laughed a little more. "But uh..I don't really know that many people yet. So it'll just be you and I..." She trailed off a little. "I hope that's okay." She blinked her big eyes. They seemed to sparkle brighter than the sun.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:40 pm

Charon looked at her with curious eyes. Did she want to be alone with him? No, probably not. Did he want to be alone with her? Yes. He sighed softly and looked around the room, it was a bit drab, then again, it was a classroom, and drab was probably and overstatement, just different than the rest of Beauxbatons. The smell of the potions was a bit gross, though there's had strangely a lack of any smell which was rather concerning, considering it was supposed to. "Uh, next ingredient, billow dust." He reached for the pouch at the same time she did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:35 am

Louise saw him contemplating what seemed to be the world problems all within his own mind. It seemed dumb. Over thinking Things seemed like a waste of time to her. It led to mix ups, arguments..and who knows what else. After he read the next ingredient, started to reach for it. Once her hand touched it, it met something else. Not grainy, cold, and rough, like the billow dust but something, soft, tender, and warm. Charon's hand had met hers. She quickly pulled away blushing deeply at the touch. Being only 11 she didn't know how to comprehend these feelings that were mustering around in her body. She made a side note to talk to her sister about these things. "Sorry.." she apologized to him after a moment, still red in the cheeks.

As the professor passed by their table and looked at them with hard eyes. "Please.children, lets get on task." They instructed. Louise quickly apologized for both of them and sprinkled the cold dust into the cauldron. Suddenly, the potion started to smoke around the edges. She assumed it was the right thing that was supposed to happening. "We did it!" She chimed!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:38 am

Louise saw him contemplating what seemed to be the world problems all within his own mind. It seemed dumb. Over thinking Things seemed like a waste of time to her. It led to mix ups, arguments..and who knows what else. After he read the next ingredient, started to reach for it. Once her hand touched it, it met something else. Not grainy, cold, and rough, like the billow dust but something, soft, tender, and warm. Charon's hand had met hers. She quickly pulled away blushing deeply at the touch. Being only 11 she didn't know how to comprehend these feelings that were mustering around in her body. She made a side note to talk to her sister about these things. "Sorry.." she apologized to him after a moment, still red in the cheeks.

As the professor passed by their table and looked at them with hard eyes. "Please.children, lets get on task." They instructed. Louise quickly apologized for both of them and sprinkled the cold dust into the cauldron. Suddenly, the potion started to smoke around the edges. She assumed it was the right thing that was supposed to happening. "We did it!" She chimed!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:46 am

"L-Lucy....the potion is supposed to glow..." His eyes widened as it started to bubble and quickly moved the cauldron from her to himself with out a second thought as it made a firework like explosion in his face. He breathed heavily, blinking a few times as the class stared at them. "Ah uh..." He then burst out laughing, he shook his head at how hardcore he failed. "Sorry professor." He murmured and cleaned up the potion with a sigh. He cleaned his face and Lucy's cauldron before returning it to her sighing softly. "Well, I never ever ever want to have soup again." He rolled his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down