Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

wrong turn

Go down

wrong turn Empty wrong turn

Post by Quentin D'Angelo Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:50 pm

At first Quentin was just upset at his father for backing out just because the man had promised before that he would take Quentin shopping but now Quentin was upset because he was entirely lost without the wise man. He was told that when in doubt, he should find Christian, but that was part of the problem. Quentin couldn't find Christian anywhere, or any of the sweet faced eleven year olds he had seen in La Petit Dragon for that matter. Instead he found himself surrounded by hard faced strangers that stared at him as he passed and for once he didn't want the attention. None of them looked like a sweet adult who would help him out of this mess and a mess it certainly was for he knew he was lost.

He tried to steady his racing heartbeat as his pacing increased. He just wanted out of there and back to the brighter streets of Amethyst alley. He stopped in his tracks as he found a pack of dark dressed adults staring at him. Swallowing hard, he decided to head out of there as quickly as possible and ducked into the nearest shop, not bothering to see what it was called.

His face light up as soon as he was inside. What was hidden amongst a shady alley was the best shop he had ever seen; A joke shop. It was like an unknown force had drawn him there and Quentin nearly ran as he went over to touch some of the goods. He wanted all of it, but he knew he couldn't afford all of it. "What do you reckon this one does?" He asked aloud, though was hoping to explore it himself as he grabbed a dark sparkly rock looking object.
Quentin D'Angelo
Quentin D'Angelo
Ghost
Ghost

Leo Posts : 284

Back to top Go down

wrong turn Empty Re: wrong turn

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:00 pm

Louise had gone the wrong way down the ally and found herself lost. "Oh....great" She pouted and turned around...it was so dark down this alley compared to the rest of shops. "Weird..." She spoke to no one in particular. "Well...maybe I can get directions." She said and walked into the gag shop. Looking around for someone to talk to she turn and looked the other way..still walking she bumped into another person, who just happened to be Quentin. "Oof!" She groaned as they fell onto the wood floor.

As soon as she became aware of the situation, Louise looked at the boy and bit her lip. "Oh my gosh! I'm SO sorry! I didn't mean to bump into you! I didn't see you...I uh....here!" She rambled as she picked up the rock he'd been holding, still apologizing she looked flustered..

After she'd calm down she looked at the boy, who was staring at her like she was a mad woman. "Oh..." She chuckled embarrassed. "I'm Lucy by the way." She smiled brightly at the boy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Quentin D'Angelo Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:05 am

Quentin was looking for answers on the little rock, though instead he had gotten a push to the ground. He made an involuntary noise as the air from his lungs momentarily left because of the collision. Looking around, it didn't take long to find the girl who had run into him, for she was already standing back up and apologizing like she had done something horrible to him. He put on a friendly smile and then picked himself up. "It's nothing to worry about, I assure you," He said, in attempt to calm her. She seemed so energetic he was afraid she would burst right on the spot if she overwhelmed herself consistently.

She had picked up the rock in question that he must have dropped when he had fallen and handed it back to him. "Thank you," He said with a nice smile. He went back to observing it for a moment before the clerk of the shop came by with a scowl.

"You lucky little brats! If you had broken that thing, this shop would've been in dark smoke for who know's how long! And then you'd be the one paying for the damage of merchandise!" The clerk croaked before heading back to wherever he had been perching before. Quentin swallowed hard, but then reminded himself that he had been lucky that all of that didn't happen and was able to smile again. Plus, now he knew what the little rock did!

His blue eyes traveled back to the girl who had bumped him before as she was giving him an introduction. "Hello, Lucy! They call me Quentin, or Quinn, if you'd rather." He offered his hand out for her to shake it as a proper greeting.
Quentin D'Angelo
Quentin D'Angelo
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:02 pm

As the shopper keeper enter the room, Lucy quickly took refuge behind Quentin. She had always been scared of being scolded. It rarely happened to her, so she didn't really know how to handle it. However, Quentin seemed unphased by the mean shopkeeper turned to her with a smile. 'They call me Quentin, or Quinn, if you'd rather." He spoke to her with such a regal tone.

Lucy took his hand and shook it with a little firmness. "I really like the name Quinn! And Lucy isn't my real name...it's Louise...but that's sooo boring!" She went on. "So are you going to be a first year too? Maybe w'll be in the same class!" She continued just assuming he'd say yes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Quentin D'Angelo Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:33 pm

The girl appeared to hide behind him when the shopkeeper got mad at the pair, but Quentin held his ground. He was always taking blame for the outrageous things he did for attention and therefore knew that if he kept quiet while the adults did the yelling and smiled and nodded, added in a sorry here or there, he would make it out alive and in one piece. When the shopkeeper went away, the boy decided that he would indeed purchase the rock, in case he needed cover up for something. Who knew what kind of mischief he could get in using it.

He smiled as Lucy said she liked his nickname. "Good, cause I am stuck with it," He joked. Not that he couldn't change it, but ever since his sister called him Quinn, when she was still learning how to talk, the nickname had been stuck on him. "I bet we will be in the same class!" The odds were definitely in their favor. "What class are you looking forward to the most?"
Quentin D'Angelo
Quentin D'Angelo
Ghost
Ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down