Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

You Were Wrong Kid

Go down

You Were Wrong Kid Empty You Were Wrong Kid

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:55 pm

Payton was feeling a bit homesick, so he decided to write a letter to his siblings. He told them about Noah and how he was getting along and how him and Sawyer were getting along. He told them how he was a bit bummed that he didn't get the captain position, but Marie-Laure would do a great job. He had a feeling that she didn't like him very much, but he never asked in case he was wrong. She had never said anything to him about hating him, but they didn't really talk about all so there was really no chance to bring it up with her. Maybe he'd ask her one day, but he doubted he would.

He also wrote about Adela, his sisters were always so nosy about their relationship. He folded up the parchment and tied it to a willing owl. "Good luck," he said the the creature before it flew off. He turned to see a younger boy, Rene, the announcer. "Hello," he said with a friendly smile. "Looks like you were wrong about me being a better replacement for Oz. But I guess Marie-Laure is better than I could ever be." He shrugged his shoulders as if he didn't care, but he kind of did.

Back to top Go down

You Were Wrong Kid Empty Re: You Were Wrong Kid

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:11 pm

Rene decided to head to the Owlery to send his mother a nice long letter about the year so far. It had been a good year, a great year even. After all the drama for last year he was glad this year had been so remarkably different. He was comfortable as an announcer and was kind of sad fellow announcer Linette was graduating. She'd been a great mentor to him and Caleb. However, now the announcing was definitely going to have a Montagnard bias. He smiled upon seeing Payton. He was a good kid. "Hey Payton." He smiled. "I'm sorry you didn't get picked, I still maintain you were the right man for the job."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:37 pm

"Looks like everyone else seems to think differently. I suppose it's a good thing, she won't sugar coat things. I guess I'm just the cheerleader for the team." He was trying not to be upset about the outcome, but that was hard to do. He wanted the position, but Marie-Laure was better than him. At least that's what everyone else thought.

"The weird thing is, I have a feeling that she doesn't like me all too much. But I never really talk to her so I could never ask her. I don't really want to know either. And if any of this leaves this room, I'm sure my brother has a prank or two." It wasn't that he didn't trust the boy, but the boy's job was to announce things about quidditch. And if he was anything like Linette, Payton's thoughts would be known to the whole school. "You job is to announce for quidditch and Linette likes to say personal things about the players so you can see why I don't want this to get out." He wasn't threatening the boy, not one bit, but he was warning him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:06 pm

"Hey, I still think you'd be a good captain. Don't be so down on yourself. You're a starting seeker for your house team. Tú es el rey de la casa de Montagnard*" Rene smiled, running his hand through his hair. He shrugged. "I hear she's just kind of a lone wolf. I wouldn't take it too personally. I mean look it the way she talks to the blue haired kid. Half the time I think she's about to go all Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky on him*." Rene chuckled softly. "And don't worry. I won't tell anyone, to be honest I really don't have many friends to tell anyways. And I wouldn't bring up drama while announcing. I'm more professional than that."

*Tú es el rey de la casa de Montagnard = You are the king of the Montagnard house
*Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky - wrote the score for the Nutcracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:00 pm

"I don't speak Spanish, so I have no clue what you just said." He didn't know any language besides English, so he hoped whatever the boy said was nice. By the way the boy smiled, it must have been something nice. All the times he had seen Marie-Laure, he hadn't noticed anyone around her, so he supposed the boy was right about her being a lone wolf. "Poor boy," he muttered. "They are both chasers, so I can see why they bicker a lot."

He was glad that his secret was safe from the whole school, that was the last thing he needed. "Linette likes to bring up personal stuff, especially about Osmund. He's the one that gets most of the attacks."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:58 pm

Rene shrugged at him saying he didn't speak Spanish. It would be a mystery as to what he said then. He yawned and ran a hand through his hair. "Yes, the boy is definitely pitiable." Rene agreed. "He is a talented chaser though. I personally like Marie-Laure better. She's a fierce competitor, and a fast chaser too. She makes Winthrop look like a total sieve sometimes." He stretched and muttered something in Spanish to himself about getting more sleep. "Yes, well Linette likes to keep the conversation interesting. Which is my job now I suppose. While I think Caleb is a great guy, he doesn't like to call out other people when announcing. It's a big part of the job. Watch any sports channel and you'll hear someone talk about players who don't like each other, or if a coach needs to be fired."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down