Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Sweet Tooth

Go down

Sweet Tooth Empty Sweet Tooth

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:21 pm

Caleb had always loved candy and this was the perfect shop for him. Some would say he had a sweet tooth and he couldn't disagree. He loved to eat candy.But with too much sugar, Caleb usually was out of control and hyper. He told himself that he couldn't have too much candy. But once he went into the shop, he was in heaven. There was so much candy that he had to stop himself from running towards the shelves. "This is amazing!" He said to no one really, just to anyone willing to listen.

He grabbed a basket and made his way to the different sweets. He grabbed many kinds, sours, chocolate, hard candy. Any kind would do for him. He had to make sure he didn't blow his money though, he still had to finish buying his school supplies. His mother would be angry with him if he wasted all his money on candy and didn't get a wand or robes. He started to put some of the candy back and chose what he wanted wisely. He'd have to come back once he had more and didn't have to buy anything important.

Back to top Go down

Sweet Tooth Empty Re: Sweet Tooth

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:27 am

Paige loved candy so much that even though she had already been in the Sugar Shack once she decided to go back once again. To be fair the first time she was there he brother had been the one to pay for the candy so she still had plenty of extra spending money for things like candy. The candy earlier had been a bribe from her brother not to tell on him for letting her wander into Whisper Alley alone and it was all really good, but she had already eaten it all. Now that all of her shopping was done she decided to spend the rest of her money on as much candy as it would pay for. Upon entering the sugary heaven she started to fill bags with delicious sweets.

While she was filling her bags to their fullest she found that she was not the only one doing so. However as quickly as she thought that the boy started putting candy back on the shelves."Hey what are you doing? You're putting candy back, do you know how this is supposed to work?" She asked as if she thought the boy insane which was the only reason she could come up with as to why he was putting candy away and not getting more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:39 am

Caleb looked at the candy longingly, all he wanted to do was to put it back into his hands and eat it later. But he couldn't, he shouldn't. He hated to part with the candy and he hoped he could come back soon and reunite with his beautiful candy. He only noticed the girl because she had spoken to him. "I don't want to part with it but I have to!" He was sad about this, more than an average person would be. "I still need to buy a wand and ropes. Then maybe I'll have enough to come back and buy more candy." He noticed that the girl had tons of candy. "I see you love candy too. I'm Caleb!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:19 am

Paige loved candy a lot and she thought that everyone else should too, and if they didn't than they were consider weird in her book. She had watched this boy with blonde hair, who looked to be about her age put piece after piece from his bag and back on the shelf. This action greatly perplexed the young girl she wasn't sure why anyone in their right mind would do such a thing. After asking him what was wrong with him he answered that he didn't want to part with it but he had to in order to buy a wand and robes. "That must be the hardest thing to do. How do you make yourself do that?" She asked completely in awe that he was able to do such a thing. "Oh yes I love candy. It's nice to meet you Caleb, I'm Paige."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:41 am

Caleb could barely speak about his horrible actions, but the girl's interest made him go on. "Its really hard. A part of me is dying." He tried to think positively about the situation and reminded himself that he was going to get more money and would be able to buy more candy eventually. "Once I get more money, I will buy more candy." Paige? What a pretty name. It reminded him of something.... "I knew a girl named Paige! She went to my old school. But she was icky and you don't look icky to me. You look nice." He gave her a smile, hoping she would be his friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down