Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Surprise Visit Takes a Slightly Awkward Turn

Go down

Surprise Visit Takes a Slightly Awkward Turn Empty Surprise Visit Takes a Slightly Awkward Turn

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:06 am

Tamara loved her girlfriend so, so much. The two of them usually were able to see each other over the winter break. But for some reason it didn’t work out this year. (Mainly the Perle’s fault, they were traveling to be with Mr. Perle’s family for once during the holidays). When Tamara told Grace, the blonde seemed fine about it, but she could tell that they were both upset about not being able to see each other.

However, Mrs. Perle was a saint. She allowed for Tamara to head home early after they had celebrated Christmas with the family. She would have three days to be with Grace. Which had her really excited and she left without actually contacting her girlfriend or her family…oops.

Tamara decided to travel like a muggle and take the chunnel. Once she reached the Miller household, the brunette excitedly hurried up the steps. She knocked on the door and a surprised Mrs. Miller answered, saying how Grace was out at the moment but she was still welcome to come in and wait. Tamara was led into the family room and she took a seat on the couch. The only other occupant in the room was Mabel Miller. Tamara had never really spoken to her before. Fiona, yes. Mabel, no. Honestly, the stories Grace told her, kind of made Tamara frightened of the older girl. “Hello.” She said politely with a small smile.

Back to top Go down

Surprise Visit Takes a Slightly Awkward Turn Empty Re: Surprise Visit Takes a Slightly Awkward Turn

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:59 am

Like always, Mabel couldn't wait to go back to school. She was already over the holidays and just wanted to go back to school to see Ezra again. She missed his Russian accent and how soft his lap was when she rested her head on it. She found herself reading his favorite book over again. She had listened to him read it a dozen times and had read it herself about five times. She could just imagine him reading it to her.

But soon his voice wasn't in her head anymore. Instead it was a girl's voice. She looked up from her book and glared. Couldn't she see she was busy? She rolled her eyes then set her book down. What was her name again? Grace talked about her all the time but Mabel never really paid any attention to Grace. It started with a T, right? "Listen, Terry, Grace isn't here." She knew that wasn't the girl's name but it was the best she could do.

Back to top Go down

Surprise Visit Takes a Slightly Awkward Turn Empty Re: Surprise Visit Takes a Slightly Awkward Turn

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:09 pm

Tamara, of course, hadn’t realized just how busy the older girl was. Mabel was simply reading, at least that’s how it appeared to her. And Tamara was just being polite by addressing Mabel. But, then Mabel called her the wrong name entirely. “Er…” She gave her a confused look. “My name is Tamara… and yes I know Grace isn’t here. Your mother said I could wait in here for her.” She wondered if she should mess up and call the other girl Fiona on purpose…but that would probably not end well.

Tamara glanced around the Miller's family room, praying that Grace would fling the front door open any second and tackle her. But, that did not happen. “So, uh, how was your holiday?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:32 pm

She smirked when the younger girl corrected her. Did she think that she actually cared what her name was? "Yeah, whatever, Terry." She said the wrong name on purpose this time just to annoy the other girl. "Don't bother me while I read. Just sit down and wait." She moved back to her book and was just about to picture Ezra reading it to her until the other girl spoke up once again.

She groaned, couldn't she just shut up already? Didn't she know that the Miller sisters didn't get along? The answer to her question she should have already known. "Terrible," she muttered without looking up from her book. Did she expect to have a conversation? Cause that wasn't going to happen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:24 pm

Tamara gritted her teeth when they girl called her ‘Terry’ yet again. What an ugly name. (No offense to anyone who is named that, this is merely Tamara’s opinion of it). “My apologies, I didn’t mean to interrupt your reading…Fiona.” Well, there was no going back after that.

“I’m sorry is my talking inconveniencing you? I’m only trying to be polite.” Tamara rolled her eyes. She was somewhat aware of the Miller sisters’ relationship. She sat there on the couch and twiddled her thumbs. “Sorry your break has been terrible.” Tamara just didn’t know when to shut up, though she wasn’t going to say anymore for now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:57 pm

Did she just call her Fiona? Mabel set her book back down. "Just because you're Grace's girlfriend doesn't mean I can't hurt you." She didn't care who the girl was, no one called her by the wrong name. She looked nothing like Fiona and wanted nothing to do with her. "Listen here, keep your mouth shut and I won't punch your face in."

She rolled her eyes again. She had had about enough of this girl. "Has anyone ever told you that you're annoying?" No wonder her and Grace were together, they were both annoying as fuck. "Let's hope Grace gets here soon," she muttered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:32 am

Tamara most definitely called her Fiona. She almost felt bad for doing that to the oldest Miller. “Hurt me? You’d hurt me over this?” She wasn’t all the surprised from the stories that Grace had told of Mabel. Punch her in the face! What! "Just because I won't be quiet, you'd punch me?"

She blinked at the girl’s comment. No one had ever really mentioned it before. She chewed on her lip. Was she really annoying? Well, now that had her all worried. What if Grace found her annoying? Oh my god. Tamara caught Mabel’s comment and seriously wished her girlfriend would get home soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:55 am

This girl just didn't know when to shut up. "I'm nothing like my sisters so don't call me by any of their names," she threatened. No way was she going to be compared to her stupid sisters. Instead of Fiona being the one that her parents told her to be like, it was Grace they told her to act like. She's so well behaved, you could learn something from her. Ha! Did they not know how Grace truly acted? She was such a brat! "I beat the crap out a fellow classmate, what makes you think I won't do the same to you?" She hadn't been the one to atart the fight though, but she had kicked her ass. And she had hit her once or twice after that fight.

The other girl looked like Mabel had just ruined her day. She looked as if she just realized something. "Just shut up and let me enjoy my book."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down