Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Quidditch Celebration

Go down

Quidditch Celebration  Empty Quidditch Celebration

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:56 pm

The final quidditch match was finally over and Christian's team had one once again not that he was surprised at this point. If he didn't know any better the cerisier would have thought that this time Montagnard was just not into anymore they all seemed to just barely play the game, except for the seeker who just about won the darn game for their team which would have been devastating for the Cerisiers that had been playing their bums off. However even if they hadn't won the last game they had still won the house quidditch cup so a party was needed. Being the good captain he was Christian got his team mates together and with the permission of Professor McDonald they decorated and organized a huge party in the common room. After they were finished with the set up Christian backed up and examined their work, there were streamers of bright greens and blue all over the place and they had even got Professor Bowen to lend them a snitch to let loose around the room during the party. The bludgers would have been a bad idea even though the beaters had been persistent about having them. The house elves had brought up a nice big buffet that they had set up against the back wall and they got plenty of plush green and blue bean bag chairs and couch cushions for the room. The whole team had went down the hall pinning invitation papers to all of the dorm room doors with the time.

Finally that time had come and people started coming in and talking with all of the players congratulating them and talking excitedly about the winnings of their team. Christian beamed proudly as his team members smiled and thanked everyone for their compliments. This obviously wasn't all due to his captain skills but he could remember plenty of times when some of the players had gotten a bit down on themselves during the season and he had been there to boost their confidence again. Maybe he really did have what it took to be a professional quidditch player and maybe now he could show his father he could do it and he would stop insisting he focus his time on something else. Once it looked like most of the people that were gonna come were inside the room Christian went to the middle of the room and silenced everyone. "Thank you all for coming, as I'm sure you all know our house has won the house quidditch cup this year. So tonight is about celebrating our house and our persistence and our drive to always do the best that we can do. With that I'll be quiet now so everyone please enjoy yourselves tonight, Professor McDonald says our curfew to be in our dorms is extended for tonight so have fun with this guys. Thank you for coming to celebrate with us." He said with a wide smile before heading out of the circle slowly talking to people here and there while making his way to the food.

Back to top Go down

Quidditch Celebration  Empty Re: Quidditch Celebration

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:42 pm

When Finlay found the party invitation stuck to his dorm room door he felt a flutter of excitement. He hadn't really had a chance to befriend anyone from his own house and the quidditch championship party seemed like the perfect place to meet them. When he arrived in the commonroom he to congratulate the quidditch team captain and walked over the him. "Hi. My name is Finlay." He introduced himself. "Congratulations on winning the house cup. This is a nice party." Once he had started words quickly streamed out of his mouth. It was just like his first time meeting Sawyer and he smiled at the memory. He wished that he shared a house with Sawyer and could talk to him at the party.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:40 pm

Cassandra wasn't really friends with anyone in her house and she regretted that. Her only two friends were Percy and Anna and they were in the other house. She had seen some of these faces before but had never really talked to anyone in her house. Besides Christian, and their last meeting didn't go so smoothly. She thought she should congratulate him on the wins but decided not to when she saw someone else approaching him. She had seen the boy before in the halls but didn't know his name, she swore she had heard it once before. Probably at the sorting ceremony when he had first came. She decided to stand back until she thought was the right time to approach them. She did want to meet this boy. She leaned against a wall, wishing Percy could at least come to make things more exciting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Linette Puchard Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:41 pm

Linette was looking forward to celebrating the win. She'd had more fun with announcing Quidditch than she thought she would. How she would have felt about it if Montagnard had been the victors didn't matter. What mattered was she was the one who had the honour of announcing the victory.

The witch almost literally bounced into the common room and grinned broadly at Christian's announcement. "What a wonderful professor he is," she remarked brightly. "Now Captain d'Angelo and dear members of the Cerisier Quidditch team I say well done. Very well done indeed. You've all done well. Very well indeed and I predicted it." Her voice rose sharply in excitement as she spoke those last words. "So do you think you can do it again next year? If you don't I can't be held responsible for the words I may speak as I announce the matches."
Linette Puchard
Linette Puchard
Adult
Adult

Gemini Posts : 486

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:29 am

Christian was so happy to see the number of people that had crammed themselves into the common room to celebrate their houses victories in quidditch. As soon as he finished his announcement he started making a b-line for the food table against the wall. As was to be expected there were people wanting to talk to him so he decided to just stand still for a awhile and talk to his fans, there was always time for food later. The first person to reach him was a younger student that he had never met, he introduced himself as Finlay, not that he cared very much, and congratulated him on the victories. Being the captain of the team he smiled and pretended to be a super friendly person. "Nice to meet you Finlay and thank you very much. There will be openings next year, maybe I'll see on the pitch next year?" He said questioningly, more of a rhetorical question though as more people came around him. He spotted the prissy girl from the pitch earlier that year and was kind of glad to see she was standing a ways away from him.

He smiled brightly when their announcer decided to make an announcement to the party guest. Congratulating them and claiming to have seen this winning streak coming. Of course if she knew Christian at all she just might have, anyone that knew him would have known there was no way he was going to let his team lose. At least that was what he was going to tell himself was the reason they won. "Why don't we all give some love to our ever supportive announcer, the lovely Linette Puchard!" He called out to the guest. "We are all looking forward to hearing her commentary during our wins next year, which we will be having lots of." He said with a smirk towards her. If there was anything better than winning the matches it was, winning the matches while listening to her amazingly biased commentary.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down