Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Finding Things Made Easy

Go down

Finding Things Made Easy Empty Finding Things Made Easy

Post by Isobel Green Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:07 pm

Isobel had done a lot of French study over the summer. She had an older friend tutor her (which ended up turning into a relationship of sorts). Shopping was a lot easier now that she could read her supply list.

Isobel had managed to get all of her books except for one, her Ancient Runes text book. Her parents hadn't been able to find it in Jaded Pages and they hadn't had much time to search for it. So Isobel begged her parents to let her go into Whisper Alley to search for it.

Her parents begrudgingly agreed, simply telling her to be extremely cautious because the area of town was extremely dangerous. Isobel told them that she'd be fine since she was almost thirteen, but as she walked into the darkened alley, she regretted her choice. But she desperately needed that book

She let out a tiny sigh of relief when she entered the shop. She hoped she could find someone to walk out with her.

She looked around and walked up to the first person she saw. "Hi. Have you seen a copy of Ancient Runes Made Easy?" she asked. "I need to find one very quickly."
Isobel Green
Isobel Green
Adult
Adult

Scorpio Posts : 274

Back to top Go down