Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Finding Greg

2 posters

Go down

Finding Greg Empty Re: Finding Greg

Post by Autumn Krischstein Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:39 pm

Autumn had a free period today. She liked to wander around the school, just to see what was what. Sometimes she'd she something interesting. Other times, she'd talk to people. She was friendly, she just didn't know when to shut her mouth most of the times.

This time, Autumn was looking up at the ceiling. There was a mural painted to look like a window. If they weren't on the first floor, she'd believe it actually were. But she heard a voice behind her. She turned to face Gregory's girlfriend, Kayla.

"I remember you," Autumn said, grinning. "I remember everybody."

Kayla apparently wanted to know where Greg was. Autumn hesitated. "I'm afraid I haven't. We haven't talked for a while now," she said, trying not to sound blue. Gregory and Julie-Pierre were both acting strange. "I can look for him, if you want. I don't have class now."
Autumn Krischstein
Autumn Krischstein
Adult
Adult

Libra Posts : 219

Back to top Go down

Finding Greg Empty Finding Greg

Post by Kayla Miller Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:12 pm

Word of Greg's frequent visiting Kayla in her dorm had gotten out, and there were plenty of giggles when they walked together. At first they ignored it, but soon the professors seemed to be suspicious. It was ridiculous, but they agreed to meet more in the hallways, out in the open. Then they realized that on Mondays, they both had boring third periods. Kayla had Charms, which had been easy last year, and now it was even easier and dull. So they agreed to meet at the same time in the first floor corridor during their third period. It was her first time ditching, but it wasn't as if she was missing anything. 

She had already been waiting for five minutes with no sign of Greg. She was getting anxious. Come to think of it, she hadn't seen him lately. Maybe he was sick. She sighed, heading back to class. In the deserted corridor, she was startled to see another figure. Approaching it, she realized it was the older girl she had met last year. Greg's cousin, who he was apparently really close to. "Oh, hi, I'm Kayla," she introduced herself, in case Autumn had forgotten. "Have you seen Greg recently?"
Kayla Miller
Kayla Miller
Shopkeeper
Shopkeeper

Back to top Go down