Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Things Didn't Go According to Plan

Go down

Things Didn't Go According to Plan Empty Things Didn't Go According to Plan

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:57 am

Wolf was absolutely baffled that Aurora had never done a prank in her life. Pranks came so naturally to Wolf, whether it was an elaborate plot that took weeks to set up or a brief idea, quickly executed for his own humor. It felt so unfair to him, so he was determined to teach Aurora the art of pranking. How? He was going to prank her. Perhaps Wolf was odd that he didn't mind a good prank played on him every now and then, so he didn't think it would bother Aurora. He imagined she'd laugh and then thank him for showing her a good time.

He wanted to do something simple but effective, so he settled on a muggle prank. The simple bucket of water over the door. He had snagged a bucket from a broom cupboard, filled it in the boy's bathroom with water and then carried it to the portrait gallery where he had told Aurora to meet him after her class ended. After checking his cracked watch, he determined she would be there any moment. He quickly levitated the bucket with a spell he learned last year and propped it on the slightly ajar door. He laughed as he took a few steps back and tried to look casual as he waited for Aurora to arrive.

Back to top Go down

Things Didn't Go According to Plan Empty Re: Things Didn't Go According to Plan

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:18 pm

Aurora had left her jacket in her room and hurried to the classroom to meet Wolfie. She was excited to see him again. She wanted to be a good friend. She had been having a smidge of trouble making friends since Penny past, but she was doing her best to make friendships concrete. So when Aurora had received thee letter, she'd been very happy that Wolfie considered her enough of a friend to hang out. Aurora didn't care that the boy was younger than her, a friend was a friend.

As she started towards the door, she noticed that it was already slightly open. She figured that he was already there. She pushed it open and was met with the flush of water. She screamed as it ran over her shirt and down her skirt. She looked up to see Wolfie laughing an then back down at her top which was now beginning to exposed her black bra that she had on. "Why the Hell would you do that?!!" She yelled and scolded, trying to cover her now wet top.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:51 pm

Wolfgang didn't need to wait too long before the door opened and just the girl he wanted to see walked through and right into his trap. The water in the bucket dispersed over her, leaving her drenched from head to toe and dripping as Wolfgang roared with laughter. It was a simple but very pleasing gag.

His laughter echoed among the empty chamber but that was the only sound. He calmed down a bit as he realized Aurora wasn't laughing. In fact, she looked irritated and scolded him as she tried to cover her wet shirt. "It was a prank," Wolfgang told her, quietly. He didn't understand why she wasn't having fun. "You...you said you've never done a prank before so I figured I'd show you how it was done..." He explained, crestfallen that she took it so poorly. "Are you mad at me?" He asked, taking off his blazer to offer it to the drenched girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:05 pm

Aurora took a deep breath. She was angry with the younger boy when he explained why he had done what he had done. Sure, she wanted to be able to experience the thrill of pulling a pranks, but she didn't want to experience it like this. She glared slightly at Wolfie. She was mad, but she wasn't one to hold grudges against someone. Sighing, she took the blazer and draped it over her her shoulders and covered her damp shirt. She knew that he had only done it because he wanted her to have a little fun. Once the question was asked if she was mad or not. Aurora sighed. "No. I'm not mad, just wanted expecting it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:36 pm

He could tell she was mad. She was just doing a good job at keeping her temper. He felt really bad about the prank now. He didn't know she would react that way and giving her his blazer to cover up didn't feel like enough compensation for the distress he had caused.

"I'm really, really sorry," He apologized. "I just wanted to have fun and I didn't realize you might not like to be pranked like that," He bowed his head in shame. He liked Aurora and he didn't want her mad at him. "I won't ever prank you again. I promise!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:23 am

Aurora could see how distraught Wolfie was. She wasn't seriously mad at him, just a little irritated. She gave him a soft smiled and placed a hand on his shoulder. "It's okay. You're okay." She looked at him and his puppy dog eyes, it was hard to be ma at those. Her anger depleted and she was smiling again. "Hey! Don't worry!" She winked "Now I have incentive to prank you! You'll never know it's coming." She chuckle a bit.

She pulled the blazer closer around her wet body and smiled. "Well once I dry off, do you want to come ride the horses with me?" She offered. The whole ordeal that had just taken place had been forgotten and she was ready to have some fun, though still planning her comeback prank all at the same time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down