Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Meeting Another St. 'Holmie'

Go down

Meeting Another St. 'Holmie' Empty Meeting Another St. 'Holmie'

Post by Guest Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:29 pm

Santiago was wandering when he stumbled across the gag shop. Right away he was confused. People paid money for things like 'Real Fart in a Jar: It Really Wasn't You'? Were they three? He supposed some customers might literally be three, but it still seemed a bit immature. He looked around curiously at the other products. One had something to do with making you appear sick enough to be sent back to your dorm, but not sick enough to actually go to the infirmary. He decided to pick up two of those. One for himself and one for his new friend Gi. He figured they could each take it on a slow day and they could just hangout in their dorms. He continued his way down the shelves when he accidentally elbowed someone. "Sorry, I'm sorry."

Back to top Go down

Meeting Another St. 'Holmie' Empty Re: Meeting Another St. 'Holmie'

Post by Guest Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:44 pm

Curiosity had lead Bo to travel down Whisper Alley just to see what it was all about. However, after taking a brief look at the store fronts, he concluded that none of them seemed to contain anything he wanted to look at, let alone buy. Nevertheless, he wanted some sort of trophy to bring to show Riley to prove that he had gone there and settled on the practical joke shop. After all, it seemed like the most peaceful of all shops.

The gags in the shop seemed horribly cheap and uncreative in his opinion, but yet he continued to probe in order to find the perfect little trinket to give to Riley. He was looking at some nose biting tea cups when someone accidentally elbowed him as they passed. He knew it was a mistake, but the slight push made him drop the cup he was holding, which stirred all other tea cups to life and before he knew it, they were jumping around and biting down on his person as well as the boy who had the misfortune to pass by at the moment.

Back to top Go down