Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

SAQ Meeting: Practice

Go down

SAQ Meeting: Practice Empty SAQ Meeting: Practice

Post by Ryan Green Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:53 pm

Ryan had totally missed the tryouts for quidditch. He had had a lot on his mind lately and tryout slipped his mind completely. He had meant to try out so he would try out next year instead. Until then, he'd keep practicing. What better way to practice than to practice with the Students Appreciating Quidditch club. Everyone there enjoyed quidditch and some were even on the team. So, he told everyone to meet him on the quidditch pitch for a game of quidditch. Professor Bowen was there to monitor the game so no one got hurt or player unfair. Plus, quidditch was her job.

With the help of the professor, Ryan got all of the supplies he needed. Brooms, bats, bludgers, and other quidditch materials. The professor reminded him of the rules and that he was in charge of this group. If anythingnwent wrong, he would be to blame. He told her that he would make sure but then whispered to her to tell her to keep an eyesl on Milan. Ever since she had hit a snitch towards him, he didn't trust her.

Once members started arriving, he began to give them numbers. 1, 2 , 1, 2. He stopped at Milan and narrowed his eyes. "1," he said in an unpleased tone. She was on his team. He wished she hadn't shown up at all.
Ryan Green
Ryan Green
Adult
Adult

Aries Posts : 254

Back to top Go down

SAQ Meeting: Practice Empty Re: SAQ Meeting: Practice

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:52 pm

Milan knew Ryan wasn't happy to see her but admittedly, she had gotten a little out of control last time. This time would be fun though, it was actual Quidditch and it surely couldn't go wrong. She just gave him a little smirk when he told her she was on his team. "All right then, I'll be Chaser? Unless you trust me with some other position, one where hitting balls to players is required," she hinted through gritted teeth. It would sure be nice to try being a Beater, though. She had had a long day and she needed a cool down, what better way to let off steam than hitting heavy iron balls?

She sized up the other team. None of them were particularly menacing. One was the third Chaser for Cerisier and the other was the Beater other than Christine. Neither of them were very good and privately she thought they could use the practice. "Any encouraging words of victory, captain?" she asked Ryan with only a hint of sarcasm thrown in as the group huddled with their brooms. She studied the other players on their team and noticed a few were gripping their broom wrong. "We can give constructive criticism right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Green Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:22 pm

He couldn't believe his luck. He just wished she'd quit the club so he wouldn't have to see her anymore. Yet, she was there and she was on his team. It pissed him off. "You're Chaser, end of discussion." He didn't need to worry about her carrying a bat. He didn't trust her, not at all. "Just listen to me and you'll be fine," he warned. It would be funny to see her fall off her broom after getting hit with a bludger. He hoped that would happen so he didn't have to deal with her anymore.

He rolled his eyes. She was just trying to push his buttons. She wanted a reaction from him but she wasn't going to get one. "You say nothing, you ain't in charge. I am, I give the rules. You listen." He knew quidditch like the back of his hand and he'd be damned if he let her boss him around. "Just keep your," he pointed at Milan. "Mouth shut." Then he turned back to the rest of the team. "I want everyone to perform their best. I know that not a lot of you have ever played quidditch before so just try not to fall."

Then, the professor blew her whistle and the balls were released. Ryan kicked off the ground and took his position in the sky.
Ryan Green
Ryan Green
Adult
Adult

Aries Posts : 254

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:35 pm

Milan raised her eyebrows, rolling her eyes. She had expected as much from Ryan. Whatever, there was no time to argue and she was going to do her own thing whether he liked it or not. "Yeah sure, who cares about winning," she muttered under her breath sarcastically. She kicked off into the air and immediately seized a Quaffle and tossed it to another player-if you could call them that. He immediately fumbled for the Quaffle and tossed it clumsily to another Chaser. Milan tried very hard not to laugh, but she knew if she were in his position she would feel embarrassed already. "Here-toss it more overhand, not underhand," she explained, gesturing the motions. He followed her instructions and the other player managed to catch it with relative ease. She shot a look at Ryan, daring him to criticize her. She figured he had expected her to insult the members.  

Milan easily intercepted a pass and headed towards the goalposts. The school broom wasn't as fast as hers, but at least she could stay on it steadily unlike the Keeper, who was wobbling. The Keeper looked very unsure and it reflected in her stance. Milan tossed the Quaffle into a higher goalpost, causing the Keeper to fumble and fall. "Whoa! Grip your broom tighter and point the head upwards." She extended her hand and pulled the girl up so she was level with the other players. "If you don't know which goalpost they're going to shoot in, don't keep fluttering between them. It's better to stay in the center and move fast when you need to." She was surprised by her own helpful attitude.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down