Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Dorm 3: Happy Birthday to Me

Go down

Dorm 3: Happy Birthday to Me Empty Dorm 3: Happy Birthday to Me

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:59 pm

Serah blew out the candle on the cupcake she stole from dinner. "Fifteen is a big year," Serah said to herself. "Happy birthday. May this be the best year yet."

Lonliness was starting to take over. Milan was on vacation, so she couldn't be there. And Serah couldn't bring herself to invite anyone else.

Her year wasn't going so well, yet again. "To be young and in hell," she said.

She secretly wished that someone would visit her, but it was only wishful thinking. She'd never admit it to anyone. She didn't want to admit it to herself.

She was shocked when there was a knock at her door. It had to be a coincidence. "Come in," she replied.

It was Ryan.

Back to top Go down

Dorm 3: Happy Birthday to Me Empty Re: Dorm 3: Happy Birthday to Me

Post by Ryan Green Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:41 am

A little birdie had told him that today was Serah's birthday. That birdie had blue hair and threatened that if he didn't say happy birthday to the blonde that he would regret it. He knew that Ruby was friends with Serah and believed that she would hold to her promise. She even slipped a gift into his hands to give to the fourth year. He was sent on his way to Serah's dorm. He couldn't believe that he was actually doing this. But he was too afraid of what Ruby would do to him if he didn't go. She'd probably dye his hair some weird color like the way she does to her own hair. He liked his brown hair and planned to keep it that way for a long time.

He sighed then knocked on the blonde's door. He heard her say come in so he did. "I heard it was your birthday," he tried his best not to said grumpy. He held out the present for her to take. He had no clue what was in it but since it was from Ruby he knew that Serah would like it.
Ryan Green
Ryan Green
Adult
Adult

Aries Posts : 254

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:30 pm

Serah didn't move from her spot in her bed, but took the gift and put it on her nightstand. She just pointed to her desk chair. "Make yourself at home," she said, loosening her uniform tie and pulling it up to wrap around her head like some sort of accesory. "Defacing the uniform is an important part of being in my dorm room," she explained with a smile. She and Milan always messed up one part of their uniform whenever they met in one of their dorms.

"Where'd you hear that from?" Serah asked. "And you can slip into Ryan-mode now. Don't hide the annoyance. You don't have to pretend because it's my birthday."

Serah smiled, hoping that he'd thaw out a little.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Green Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:00 am

He wasn't going to mess up his uniform for her entertainment so he just stuck his hands in his pockets as she messed up her tie. "I rather keep my outfit the way it is," he said bitterly. He was annoyed that he had been forced here against his will. If he would have came on his own, he wouldn't be so grumpy. Stupid Ruby.

"A bird with blue hair," he rolled his eyes. "She's the one that gave you the present. I have no clue what's inside that box. There could be socks in there and wouldn't even know." In his defense, she hadn't said anything about her brithday so it wasn't his fault he hadn't know. "You should really tell people when your birthday is so they don't have to be forced by an older student to come to your dorm."
Ryan Green
Ryan Green
Adult
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:37 pm

"Suit yourself," Serah said, shrugging. She didn't feel like correcting her appearance.

"Ruby?" she asked.

Of course Ruby was behind it. Serah didn't even mention age fifteen to Ryan. If Ryan had come on his own free will, he wouldn't be so surly. In her mind, a grumpy guest was just as bad as having no guests.

She sighed. "You've delivered her present. If I have the gift, she knows you were at least here. If you want to leave, you're more than welcome to. I have to finish my DADA homework anyway," Serah stated, just as pissed as Ryan was.

"I didn't tell anyone about my birthday because I simply didn't want to. It's not really necessary," Serah answered softly, her tone of voice changing completely into normal Serah. She wasn't really angry with Ryan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Green Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:23 am

"Well, you can't get mad at me, I didn't know anything," he argued. He could hear her anger in her voice. "If you want me to not be so grumpy then tell someone when it's your birthday so they can get you something without having to deal with an annoying blue bird." He let out a groan. "Ruby, I mean. She's not a bird." He was so anger that he could hardly tell what he was saying. "You know it's okay to tell people when you want them to do something or when something important to you is coming up."

He let out a sigh and moved the hair that had fallen into his face away. "If I would have known, I would have gotten you something myself," he said a bit more calmly. "You gotta tell people what you want or else they'll never know."
Ryan Green
Ryan Green
Adult
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:51 am

"I didn't want people to know. I'd rather not tell anyone than tell a bunch of people and none of them say anything about my birthday," Serah explained.

It made sense to her. She didn't have many friends. It was as if she only existed to a few people.

She sighed and took the tie off of her hed. She tossed it on the floor.

"Thanks for coming even though you were threatened to do so. I'll tell Ruby not to use her evil witch powers to manipulate people anymore," she joked

She sat up and glanced at her present. She'd open it after Ryan left. It could be something embarassing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Green Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:49 am

"What makes you think no one will say anyrhing?" She had friends. They would say happy birthday. They would get her gifts. But instead he was forced to be there with a present that he hadntneven bought. If things were different and if he would have known beforehand then he would have gotten her something that he picked out. Instead, he didn't even know what was in the box that was passed off to him. "Sure, maybe you don't have many friends. But who needs lots of friends when you have the ones that are closest to you?"

He tapped his foot three times before letting out a sigh. "Well, are you going to open it or not? I would like to know what's in this stupid box."
Ryan Green
Ryan Green
Adult
Adult

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:11 pm

"Milan is out of town. And Ruby is," Serah hesitated, "is otherwise engaged. Probably seventh year stuff."

She knew that Ruby was with Marceline. She didn't even have to guess. She just knew.

Serah looked over at her box, not sure what to do with it. It wasn't from Ryan. It didn't have anything to do with him. "I'm not sure that I want to open it. It's a gift from Ruby. She should be here to see me open it."

Serah pulled her knees up into her chest. She didn't know how to feel. And she didn't care if she was annoying Ryan. He'd find a reason to be annoyed regardless.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down