Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Manchester, England: Christmas Back Home Isn't Very Homey

Go down

Manchester, England: Christmas Back Home Isn't Very Homey Empty Manchester, England: Christmas Back Home Isn't Very Homey

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:14 am

Rosalie sat in the carriage as it traveled along the road. She sighed and watched out the widow as the scenery passed by. She was on her way to visit Guen for Christmas. Her parents had insisted that she come home for a at least a few days so they could take the family picture for Christmas cards. These 'Real' family images were disgusting to Rosalie. They weren't true and didn't depict her true home life, but just looking at the picture, you wouldn't think that the woman in the picture was a drunk, perfectionist, or that the smiling man was a big Business CEO who didn't have time for his family and that the young girl in the picture was just screaming to get out of the life that she was given. All of it was false, but that wouldn't be seen, at least not from the outside.

As much time as she'd spent at Beauxbatons, she had noticed that she wouldn't really return home for summer or winter breaks. She knew the real reasonat he family ignored her and wasn't very loving at all. They were what you called 'Poster Parents' they would look loving and caring on the outside, but you got to know them and then BAM, they immediately turned into a bunch of no good, two-faced jerks.

Sighing, Rosalie closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep. About an hour later she was jolted awake, by her driver telling her that she'd arrived at the school. Thanking the man very nicely, she picked up her bag and walked towards the front door and knocked. She bit her lip and hoped that Guen's parents liked her, she certainly wanted to make a good impression on them.

Back to top Go down

Manchester, England: Christmas Back Home Isn't Very Homey Empty Re: Manchester, England: Christmas Back Home Isn't Very Homey

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:07 am

Guen was excited to have Rosalie over for Christmas break. The two girls had been rooming together for five years now and she was only inviting the girl over now. Better late than never Guen thought. After hearing about Rosalie’s home life, Guen figured Rosalie would have a much better holiday if it was spent in Manchester with her family and most likely Trent’s at some point. She tried not to let the former model status worry her over the shape of her home. The Ainsworth’s had a nice quaint home, furnished just as it needed to be and they lived a relatively simple life.

Guen was just finishing up dusting the coffee table when she heard the knocking. She hurried to put the duster away then answered the front door. “Rosalie, hi.” She grinned at the girl, then reached for her bag, ushering her into her home. “How was your trip? Not too tiring I hope.” She set her bag by the stairs as a reminder to bring it up to the guest bedroom later.

Back to top Go down

Manchester, England: Christmas Back Home Isn't Very Homey Empty Re: Manchester, England: Christmas Back Home Isn't Very Homey

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:15 pm

Rosalie smiled at the girl. Everything was perfect. Guen's home was very beautiful and she was happy that the girl allowed her to come. "The trip was alright, gave me time to think.." She laughed and shrugged. "Are your parents here?" She questioned not seeing them around, not that it mattered. They were 16, they didn't need adult supervision. At least not for a while.

"Merry Early Christmas!" She chimed and hugged the girl. "Are we expecting Trent?" she asked curiously. Guen and Trent had been dating for a while now and she was really happy for her, but she knew she was going to need her advice for getting together with Kai.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:03 pm

“I’m glad traveling was alright.” She smiled gently, though it faltered at Rosalie’s next question. Oh, that’s really awkward. Didn’t Rosalie remember? Guen didn’t blame her if she forgot… it was probably something she mentioned a while ago. “Oh, well my dad is in the cemetery, return time is never. And my mom is probably next door making out with Trent’s mom?” She answered unsure. “Oh, nope, they went out for a bite to eat and probably some shopping. So, Mom will be home later.”

Guen hoped she hadn’t been too blunt with that, but she probably was. She hugged her friend gently. “Happy Early Christmas.” She pulled away from the hug and smiled at her. “Trent? Probably not tonight, but I’m sure tomorrow and the rest of your visit he’ll make an appearance.” Guen was rarely without him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:53 am

Rosalie had a smiled for about 3 seconds before Guen mentioned her father being dead. Rosalie didn't remember Guen talking about it, but she was sure in the five years that they had roomed together that she'd at least mentioned it once to her. "Oh gosh, Guen!" She bit her lip. "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to remind you of him...I-" She bit her lip and looked down. She hadn't meant it, she'd just forgotten. "I am really sorry...I um...i can go home now...if you'd like..." She offered not wanting to make the girl feel anymore awkward than she did already.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:39 pm

“Rosalie, hush, it’s alright.” Guen hugged her gently. “My father died when I was four, I don’t remember much about him, but don’t worry. Mum and I are fine, we mention him a lot. Plus, my mum has Jane and they’re really happy together.” She smiled softly. Guen was glad that the two women had each other. “Don’t be silly Rosalie, I’m not kicking you out for that.”

Guen took Rosalie’s hand and her bag then led the girl up to her bedroom. “I have you set up in the guest bedroom, but I figured we’d hang out in my room.” She smiled at her and opened the door. Guen’s room was probably what anyone would expect of her room.

Her bed was pushed into the corner next to the window and the wall behind her bed was turned into a bookshelf, filled entirely with books. There were more books off the shelves and photographs on the walls and on her dresser. The photos on the dresser were of her and Trent through the years.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:33 pm

Rosalie sighed a sigh of relief as Guen explained that she wasn't in any kind of trouble and the whole ordeal had happened years ago, but regardless, it was still sad. Following the girl up to the guest bedroom first, Rose smiled. It was so sweet of her to let her stay here, especially since it was around Christmas time and everyone was hustling and bustling around like little pixies.

Once they entered Guen's room Rose smiled. The room looked like Guen. Books everywhere, photos of her and Trent. Everything looked very homey. In a sense, this made Rosalie a bit jealous. Not angry jealous, but longingly jealous of Guen. She didn't know how good she had it. Sure, Rosalie had money and fame, but she wanted a family, a loving mother and father. However, it wasn't meant to be. "I love your room." She smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down