Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Cardiff, Wales: Back To Home Base

Go down

Cardiff, Wales: Back To Home Base Empty Cardiff, Wales: Back To Home Base

Post by Guest Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:51 am

Ever since Anha and Rhys had attended school, they saw very little of each other. Sure they had classes together, but it was hard to find time to hang out outside of class. Anha was usually pulled away by some of her new friends and wouldn't pay attention to Rhys, but it was good to be going home. She walked down to the doors of the palace and waited for her brother. It seemed like ages before the face she knew all so well had decided to show himself. She dropped her bag and ran over and hugged him tightly. "I miss you!" She said, still hugging her brother.

Once she let go she looked him over. "You've gotten taller." She giggled and walked with him back over to her things. "Ready to go home and see Benedict?" She asked sweetly. She had been under the assumption that he'd left Benedict at the house, since her parents had asked him to. She knew that it had been hard for him to leave his precious friend behind and then have his sister switched into a different house.

Back to top Go down

Cardiff, Wales: Back To Home Base Empty Re: Cardiff, Wales: Back To Home Base

Post by Guest Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:16 pm

It felt nice to be going home. Rhys still wasn't entirely adjusted to school. It didn't help that he hardly got to see Harry. She had her own friends now, just like he had suspected, but he, all he had was an imaginary bear for company. He liked the other kids in his year, but he wasn't comfortable with asking them to hang out with him yet.

Rhys smiled and welcomed his sister into his arms. "Maybe you just got shorter," he teased, his nose pressed into the crook of her neck, smelling the familiar perfume of his sister. He hated being away from her. They had been together since the beginning and Rhys never wanted to live in a world without her.

They their embrace long enough to grab their bags, but even then Rhys walked with Harry with an arm around her. He stumbled slightly when she mentioned Benedict. He bit his lip as he looked behind him, where Benedict followed them, carrying his own suitcase of belongings. "Well," He started nervous. "I never left him in the first place," Rhys confessed. How could he survive his first year of school without Benedict? He bet their parents didn't even notice Benedict wasn't at home. "Oh please don't say anything to Mum and Dad," he begged of his twin. "They'd make him stay home for spring semester! Benedict isn't ready to be on his own yet!" Rhys argued, though it wasn't Benedict's welfare that he was arguing for. Benedict was as happy or sad as Rhys wanted him to be, but Rhys, his problems were real and couldn't be imagined away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:07 am

Angharad walked with get brother to the carriages. She had been excited for him since he was going to get to reconnect with his childhood imaginary friend, but was suddenly surprised when he admitted to bringing Benedict with him despite their parents asking him not to. This shocked her. Rhys wasn't one to go against their parents word. She bit her lip and looked from him to the imaginary bear behind him.

She sighed and nodded. "I won't say anything, but you need to be careful. If they did out, you'll get into trouble and then I can't help you." She explained and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. "Now come on, Lieutenant." She said and got onto the carriage with him. She sighed again and looked at her brother. "Are you going to bring Benedict back after break?" She asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:04 pm

Rhys' eyes dropped sadly to the ground. He knew what it meant if he got caught. No doubt his parents would tell him he couldn't play with Benedict anymore. They were being generous enough saying he could still pretend with Benedict if he only did it while he was at home. No wonder he hadn't made any friends at school. He was such a weirdo.

"Don't worry about us getting caught. Benedict and I have been practicing our story. He's going to enter the house through the back door and I'm going to greet him as if I hadn't seen him all year. If Mum and Dad ask where Benedict has been, we're going to say he's been on vacation all this time," Rhys informed his sister, Benedict nodding in approval behind him.

He seated himself next to Harry, bag clutched onto his lap. Benedict took up a whole seat with his bear form across from him. Rhys worried someone might try to sit there and end up making his friend uncomfortable. No way could he ask someone to move to make room for his imaginary friend. "Of course he's coming back with us! Benedict was really getting into this whole school thing and it would be a shame if he didn't get to finish what he had started!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:59 pm

Angharad sighed and looked at her brother with a look of sympathy and confusion. She didn't really understand his attachment to Benedict. Sure, she thought it was cool to have a imaginary friend that you could talk to when things got rough, but to be completely dependent on the thing itself, made her question his sense of reality a bit. However, he was still her brother. She couldn't judge him, even if she wanted to.

She smiled at him and patted his knees with her hand gently. "Sounds like a good plan." She said, but then took a deep breath when he said that Benedict was coming back with him. "Is it him who wants to come, or you who wants him to?" She asked and raised an eyebrow. However, once the words left her mouth, she instantly regretted them. She saw a look of sadness wash over her brothers face and she bit her lip hard. "Rhys...I didn't mean it like that, it's just I don't want to see you get in trouble if mum and da find out." She said softly, trying to regain some ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:09 pm

Rhys smiled, content with his own plan. He saw no flaws and Benedict was quite pleased with it too. His face immediately dropped at Harry's next words. That wasn't his sister speaking, he was sure. Something must've come over her in that moment in order to say something like that.

He gaped for a moment, lost for words. He felt entirely betrayed. Benedict needed him as he needed Benedict. Without him, Benedict wouldn't even exist. If he just 'gave up' Benedict, the bear would cease to exist. "You're just like them!" Rhys spat and turned away from his twin. He teared up slightly, but Benedict, sensing his distress, put a paw on his shoulder.

"Mum and Dad don't even notice when he's around. I don't think they see him like you and I do. I don't think they believe," Rhys argued through sniffles once his sister apologized. He still refused to face her. He always hated crying in front of people. Even if it was his own family.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:32 pm

Angharad saw the look of distress wash over his face and sighed. She hadn't meant to hurt his feelings, she just didn't want him to end up in trouble if their parents figured out their plans. She nodded, though he couldn't see her and agreed. Their parents didn't believe and would refuse to for the rest of their lives. They knew that she and Rhys were still kids, but they figured that they were almost at an age where they needed to grow up and get their heads out of the clouds. Truth be told, Harry wasn't quite ready to either.

She sighed and leaned over and wrapped her arms around her brother. "I know.." She said and held him. "Hey, I was gonna wait to give this to you on the train, but now seems like a good time." she smiled and reached into her bag and pulled out a lollipop. "Here." She said and handed it to him. "Just a little something I snuck out of the kitchen." She grinned mischievously and reached back into her bag and revealed another lollipop. "One for you, one for me, and...one for Benedict." She said and handed him a lollipop for Benedict.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:07 pm

Rhys was only upset for a moment before he cooled off and forgave his sister. He could never be upset with her for too long. He wiped his tears away and hugged her back. "I just get scared when I think about losing him," He said, with a frown. He knew as he got older, it'd only become harder and harder for him to keep Benedict without everyone judging him. But no matter. That was the future and this was now.

He grinned at the sight of the lollipop. "Thank you!" He said, as he accepted the treat. "I wish you wouldn't steal, though. What if you got caught? You'd be in trouble," He relayed out of concern for his sister. He accepted the second one intended for Benedict and pocketed it. "Benedict says thank you, but he is full right now and will enjoy his later."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:08 am

Angharad smiled softly at her brother and leaned back. She was excited to finally be going home again. "I know.." She said softly as her brother went on about he was scared about loosing Benedict. Anha would've been just as upset if someone had made her get rid of her sketchpad. However this was different. Benedict was his only friend and he was pretty attached to him.

As the carriage pulled up to the station, she looked up at her brother who was now scolding her for stealing. She rolled her eyes and grinned. "I didn't steal anything big, just a couple suckers." She said and shrugged. "Don't worry about it. I won't get caught. Trust me." She winked and picked up her bag. "Come on, we'll be home in a couple hours." She said and took her brothers hand towards the station. "Hurry, come on!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down