Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Manchester, England: Decorating for the Holidays

Go down

Manchester, England: Decorating for the Holidays  Empty Manchester, England: Decorating for the Holidays

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:13 pm

Guen pretty much lived at the Davies’ household, well even more so than before. (She and Trent were either making out at her house or his.) She did, of course, make sure to spend plenty of time with her mother decorating the house for holiday before heading over to next door to also help decorate.

She and Heather were getting the ornaments from the tree down from the closet. Guen liked spending time with Trent’s sister. She had no siblings of her own and the younger girl was like a sister to her. Plus, she found Heather amusing. “So, Miss Heather, do you have anything fun planned for this break?” She asked.

Back to top Go down

Manchester, England: Decorating for the Holidays  Empty Re: Manchester, England: Decorating for the Holidays

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:59 pm

"I'm not really doing much. I was thinking about having a bunch of the girls over, but I'd rather just relax. Plus, them not being over here adds to my mystery, and it makes being close to me a precious commodity. I have more control of the school, you know?" Heather smiled brightly. "I do wish that I could have hung out with Daniel because he's my best friend in the whole world, but he's with Melody for Christmas. I sent him his gift in the mail. I just wish he would have come visit me, but I can't blame him really. I'm sure we'll hangout over summer break for a few weeks anyways."

Heather drummed her fingers on the box. She loved Guen and looked up to her like she was a sister, and she totally adored her and her brother as a couple. (Even if they were always slobbering on each others' faces.) Heather started pulling out ornaments and hanging them on the tree. "I'm so glad that I have you guys. It's really nice to feel included in a real family setting. I used to enjoy hanging decorations around the orphanage, but this is even better than that.

Back to top Go down

Manchester, England: Decorating for the Holidays  Empty Re: Manchester, England: Decorating for the Holidays

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:32 pm

Guen looked down at the girl. She really did not understand what the girl meant. Her only friends were Trent, who was obviously now her boyfriend, and Rosalie. “So, the mystery is a good thing…?” She asked just to make sure. Guen reached for one of the boxes and pulled out an ornament to hang up. She scooted Heather out of her way to hang up some more. “Daniel seems like a nice kid. I’m sure he wanted to visit you too over the break. Maybe he’ll invite you to his house next year?” Guen offered optimistically. “Plus, summer break is more fun to hang out with people. Oh! You could go to the beach. Although maybe I’m not the best to offer ideas… to hang out with my best friend all I had to do was climb out my window.” She giggled.

She got on the step stool to get some ornaments higher up on the tree. Having two short girls decorate the tree probably wasn't that brilliant of a plan. Guen smiled gently and waited for Heather to finish hanging up an ornament to hug her gently. “I’m glad that we have you too. We'll make new memories here.” She smiled gently at her. Then she thought of another brilliant idea. “Jane hasn’t had time to make cookies yet has she?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:26 am

Trent loved popping in on people. He popped in on his sister and Guen talking and that made him smile. "You two talking is a great thing for me to see. I couldn't be happier than to have you two talking. So, what are you two talking about? Girl things? Boy Bands? Naked Brothers?" Trent smiled widely at them he was just so happy to have the girls talking. It was really geeky, but he wanted them to be one big happy family one day, and one big happy family made Trent one big happy guy." Trent smiled bright brightly at the two girls.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down