Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Home for the Holidays

Go down

Home for the Holidays Empty Home for the Holidays

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:34 am

Fiona had worked doubly hard to make this Christmas one to remember. In particular for her sisters. She grinned as she remembered how she'd rearranged the furniture in their bedrooms. It had been tricky with her parent in the house but having legal permission to perform magic at any time did help. Not even mother really suspected much when Fiona finally came down stairs after claiming she was putting her things in her room. That was correct. She didn't say what else she was doing up there.

Her excuse? "The room was so tidy I had to figure out where to put everything?" Okay. Mum did actually look a little suss but Fiona then pointed out the time before going into the living room, laying out on the lounge and flicking through a magazine. Soon enough dad would be home with her sisters. Then let the fun begin. She idly wondered what Mabel will think of the chair on the ceiling or Grace the book maze built on her floor. Those two little touches had been more of a challenge than the rest of the rearrangements.

She flicked past the recipe pages in one magazine before throwing it aside and picking up a copy of Witches Weekly. That was much better with all that celebrity gossip to poke fun along with the more ridiculous fashions. She was so absorbed in trying to make head or tail of one particular dress when she heard the front door open. Fiona was very careful to keep her head behind the magazine and waited patiently.

Back to top Go down

Home for the Holidays Empty Re: Home for the Holidays

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:46 am

Nothing could ruin Mabel's mood, she was floating on Cloud Nine. Her and Ezra had been seeing each other nonstop since school began, they spent almost every free moment together. Most of the time she would lay her head on his lap and listen to him read his favorite book. She had even bought he own copy to read while she was home. She hadn't told anyone about Ezra and made sure that Grace didn't catch them together. She always had such a big mouth, she would blab everything. Not that Mabel was ashamed of Ezra, she was ashamed of her family.

She wondered what he was doing right now, pribably surrounded by his family. The seventeen-year-old walked with a pep in her step as she walked behind her father and sister into their home. She couldn't wait to move out and start modeling. Of course mother and father thought that was a stupid plan and told her to try to be something better. There was nothing she'd rather be. She hurried upstairs to put her things away that she had brought home. "What happened to my room!" She yelled. Her good mood was gone and it was no replaced with anger.

She ran back downstairs and glared at Fiona. She was the only one would would do something like this. "You!" She said while pointing her finger at her older sister. "Go fix my room! Now!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:59 am

When she heard the unmistakable yell of Mabel Miller she hid her face and her highly amused smirk further behind the magazine. The reaction was spot on. There was just reaction number two to wait for. So far nothing from the other sister but now Mabel was back down and pointing the finger at the guilty party. Fiona dropped the smirk and schooled her face into an innocent look before lowering the magazine. "Why Mabel what makes you think..." Her words were interrupted by their mother entering the room.

"Fiona go and reverse what you did to your sisters' rooms and Mabel keep your voice down. There is no need to shout because of a harmless prank." Fiona's smirk was back on her face but soon dropped again as her mother returned her focus upon her. "Hurry up Fiona and next time think before you act. You're far too old for childish pranks."

Fiona huffed at the last part and dropped the magazine on the lounge before hurrying back upstairs just in case mum decided to give her even more of a lecture. It was a good thing she hadn't noticed the tattoo or extra earring. There was was an advantage to it being winter and having long hair. "Oh Graaaaccceee," she called out in a singsong voice whilst standing outside Mabel's door, her wand back in her hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:35 am

Grace had kind of gotten distracted by a cute red headed girl going for a jog in the cool winter's air. She needed to get Tamara a pair of jogging pants. They would look absolutely great on her (more like amazing to look at her butt in). Grace tuned out the screaming from Mabel. She was used to that, but then Fiona called her upstairs. Oh, Merlin. Grace headed quickly up the stairs and went into her room. It was an utter disaster show. Grace stormed quickly out of the room and punched Fiona squared in the shoulder. "What on Earth is wrong with you? You're a bloody adult. Leave my crap alone. I don't go to your stupid apartment and ruin your room." Grace went back into her room with a slam of the door. Now she needed to fix the place.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:54 pm

Mabel rolled her eyes when she was told to calm down. "But Mom! She messed up my room!" After having a blissful time at school, she just had to come home to this. She wished she could go back to school and just spend time with Ezra. "I come home to this crap," she muttered.

She almost laughed when Grace hit Fiona. Its what she deserved. She had never seen her get violent before, but it was a hilarious sight. She couldn't believe that Grace had stood up for herself like that. "Props to Grace for being a bad ass." She smirked. She didn't care that she had just cursed in front of her mother, she couldn't pass up the chance to say something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:25 am

"Ouch," Fiona yelped and rubbed her now sore shoulder. This prank was not turning out at all how she'd hoped. Sure she wanted her sisters upset but now shewas upset. Just because she'd graduated it didn't mean she was suddenly going to magically act like an adult. It was all so stupid. Like when she was made a prefect and everyone expected her to suddenly grow up. They were doing it again!

She scowled at the closed door and banged on it with her wand. "Oi Grace," she shouted through the door, "open up. Mum said I have to fix your room. Be like that then. I'll go do Mabel's room and you can figure out how to move your furniture around without magic." She turned and stormed off toward the other sister's room.

"Done," she said to Mabel after the job was done and then stormed off into her own room. Old room and flopped back on the bed. Why had she thought it a good idea? She should have stuck to the smaller pranks. The ones no-one would notice until after she'd long gone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:03 am

Grace blew off her anger while moving her terribly heavy things around the room. Soon enough she was done. She scanned the room for Fiona's things and found nothing interesting or really anything that was her sister's. Grace did feel bad that she'd hit her sister so soon she found herself heading to Fiona's room. She knocked gently on the door. "I'm sorry for hitting you Fiona, but seriously my stuff is my stuff. I don't touch your stuff that often, and besides it was a petty thing to get mad over. I am glad you're here for Christmas."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:54 am

Fiona lifted her head from her pillow in surprise at the soft knock. It couldn't be Mabel. She would have barged her way in yelling or something. Thus Fiona said wearily, "come in." She didn't have the energy to fight a battle of wits with the middle sister. Fiona sat up and rubbed her forehead. She shouldn't be surprised that Grace would say something nice to her but she was. "Okay. I promise never to touch your stuff again," she returned with all genuine sincerity. Not a courtesy she would pass onto Mabel. She deserved everything she got. Fiona decided she wasn't sorry at all where Mabel was concerned. "Merry Christmas Grace." As annoying as Grace could be Fiona decided in that moment she wouldn't trade her in for anything. If anyone would take on the other sister however they were welcome to her free of charge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down