Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Dorm #6: Exciting Times

Go down

Dorm #6: Exciting Times Empty Dorm #6: Exciting Times

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:40 pm

Cori was so excited. She'd adopted a cute little black kitten before leaving for the Beauxbatons. She would be Cori and Indigo's kitty and it would be the best thing ever and Cori would have an excuse to spend even more time with Indigo because Indigo made her so happy. She really hoped Indigo would love the cat. She'd talked about always wanting a pet and Cori really wanted to give Indigo anything and everything that she could.

Cori bit her lip gently and knocked on Indigo's door. "Indigo? I have a big surprise for you, my friend." Cori was so nervous. If Indigo wasn't satisfied Cori was going to be so upset. She didn't really know why this was so crucial to her. It just was. It was just-Indigo was really important to her and all that stuff. Cori stroked the kitten in her arms' fur gently.

Back to top Go down

Dorm #6: Exciting Times Empty Re: Dorm #6: Exciting Times

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:08 pm

In order to stay at Beauxbatons, Indigo had promised her mother that she would get good grades. While others were with their friends, she was stuck studying on her dorm. She was getting so bored, her eyes skimmed over the same words about a million times. She wished that she didn't have to worry so much about her grades. She wished her mom wasn't so strict.

A knock on the door brought a smile to the second year's face. The smile grew when Cori called from behind the door. A surprise? For her? She closed her text book without asecond thought and climbed out of her bed. "Coming,," she called. She ran her hand through her hair to make sure she didn't have bed head then opened the door. Her mouth opened in a small 'o' when she saw what was in her friend's arms. "Oh my goodness," she grinned. "May I hold it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:11 pm

"Of course you can hold her." Cori's grin was literally about to explode off her face at Indigo's face. Her best friend was so absolutely precious and adorable. "She is our cat after all. I haven't named her yet. I wanted to wait until I was able to present her to you." Cori murmured with a smile a she passed the kitten off to Indigo for her to hold. The small feline let out a small meow before resting into a content purr.

Cori smiled happily. "May we come in? I was hoping we could hangout together and maybe come up with name ideas for our kitten. It should definitely be something sweet, but maybe something more ghost like or pagan like would be better because of the fact she's a black cat, but really anything you want is okay. I mean I got her for you, and I figured since you can't have a pet that I'd do the watching in the summer and winter breaks."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:38 pm

She was so happy when the kitten was handed to her, she held her against her chest and smiled. "She's so cute!" And it looked like she liked her! "Oh, Cori, she's the best!" Since she couldn't hug her friend because of full hands, she placed a kiss on her cheek like she had done to her during the summer. "She's so beautiful."

"Oh, yeah." She had forgotten to invite Cori inside. "Yeah, come in." She turned and walked over to her bed. "It was very sweet of you to think about me," she looked over at her friend. "Thank you." She sat down and held the kitten close. "I think we can come up with something," she said before setting the kitten down on her bed. "But first, we must observe her personality. Then we can come up with the best name for her."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down