Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Exciting Surroundings

Go down

Exciting Surroundings Empty Exciting Surroundings

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:12 pm

Caleb was super excited to start wizarding school, his parents had already told him a lot of things he needed to know. They also went over the 'don't talk to weird creepy older people' rule and other concerned parent rules and lectures. He was glad they hadn't come with him, instead they went with his brother to some sporting event Caleb could care less about. This was it, he was about go into the wizarding world on his own. Which was kind of scary to him cause he had never been left alone like this before. You can do this, he thought, you'll be fine.

He entered the pub and was greeted with magic. His eyes grew wide with excitement, sure he had seen magic before, but not like this. It was amazing and he hoped he'd be able to master every spell and enchantment that was going on in the pub. He sat down at an empty table and looked around some more. This was going to be the greatest experience of his life. "Whoa." The smile on his face couldn't have been bigger.

Back to top Go down

Exciting Surroundings Empty Re: Exciting Surroundings

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:04 pm

Louise walked into the Le Petie Dragon with one of her bags in hand she hadn't bothered to ask Linette for help at the moment, she just wanted to explore make new friends. See the wizardry world. She was was so excited for this term. Things would be great..no things would be fantastic. Looking around, she took it all in. 'Yup. I can handle this.' She thought to herself and turned to see a boy about her age standing there.

"Hello." Louise smiled at him. Was he attending Beauxbatons as well? He had to be! It was such a silly thing to wonder. "I'm Louise." She chirped with a bright perky smile. Suddenly her speech went into hyper-speed, "But everyone calls me Lucy and I like it so much better..I mean it's shorter and cuter and it brings out my cuteness and sweetness! It's too cute don't ya think?!?" She asked and looked into the boys eyes, he seemed rather confused by her. "Sorry...I ramble on... a lot..." She apologized. "What's your name?" She asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:19 pm

Caleb enjoyed the girls rambling, it showed that she actually wanted to talk to him. He had been so busy looking around that he hadn't noticed her at first. Caleb loved making new friends and hoped she would he his first here. He hoped he'd make many mpre after that.

After all, he was Caleb Jayce Miller, the boy who was determinded to make everyone like him. Even if it was only a little bit. He loved to please people and look up to people. He was sure that she'd be a great friend just by the way she presented herself. "I'm Caleb Miller, nice to meet you." He took her hand and kissed it, just like his older brother showed him. He always made friends that were girls that way, but he wasn't sure why. "What a pretty name, Lucy."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:12 pm

Lucy found herself a little shocked by how forward Caleb was being, she blushed a little bit. "Why thank you! I really like the name Caleb!" And she wasn't lying, everything she usually said a genuine to the bone. "So do you want to be friends?" She put it straight out there. She loved the company of other and the Caleb had responded to her, made her feel even more welcome than ever.

"Oh my gosh!" She gasped. "What if we aren't in the same house? Awe! It'll be sad, we'll be competing again each other all year..." She sighed. we have to stay away from Montagnard! She said determined. my sister said they're meanies! She stuck her tongue out, showing her definite age. "Agreed!" She laughed a little. "Of course you agree!" She paused and looked him straight in the eyes with excitement. "You do agree...don't you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:31 pm

Caleb wasn't sure if this girl had a split personality, but she seemed to ramble a lot and switched moods. She was being very confident and Caleb liked that. He thought it was a good quality to have. "Why thank you." He enjoyed his name too and it was a good name. It wasn't lame or embarrassing like some people's names. "I have a nickname too, but my brother is the only one that calls me that."

Caleb didn't know the difference between the houses and wasn't sure what she was talking about. "Um, sure. I don't know the difference really. But whatever you say." He had to take her word for it cause he didn't know any better.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:08 pm

Louise giggled. "Awe come on! You can tell me your nickname!" She smiled brightly and jumped a little being anxious. Caleb was her first friend and he was being super nice to her. She had imagined coming to this school and meeting a bunch of scary people. It was after all her first real school. "So tell me about yourself!" She giggled. "Please! I want to know more about everyone, and this school!!!" She was really excited about everything. Maybe this was the change she needed to have to understand everything. Her sister said she didn't understand anything and was an accident waiting to happen, but she wanted to know as much as possible to prove her wrong.

Last edited by Louise Puchard on Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:19 pm

Caleb could tell that Louise was a hyper girl and probably had ADD or something like that. Then again, Caleb could be just as random and talkative. "Its Cabe. My brother is the one that mostly calls me that." He realized he was going to miss his family a lot while he was gone, it wpyld be his first time away from home and he was pretty scared. "This would be my first time away from home." He hoped his roommate would laugh at him for still sleeping with a teddy bear, but it helped him sleep at night. "I have a brother and I live with my parents. They're wizards but my brother isn't. It kinda skipped him. But he still enjoys wathing my parents do magic." You would think there would be tension between Patrick and Caleb, but Patrick was happy for his little brother.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:53 pm

Louise giggled a little. "That's so so so SO adorable!" She complimented. "I love it so much better than Lucy!" She went on. "I've decided that I shall call you Cabe from now on!" She laughed whole-heartedly! "This school term is gonna be the absolute best!" She high-fived him. Finally she remember what he said about his brother. "Oh...so you're lucky then, huh. Your parents probably thought the magic line ended with your brother...Well I'm glad you have magic!" She smiled. "Cause otherwise we would've never met!" She smiled brightly at him. "I'm so excited...but I've got to go meet my sister! She's probably worried sick!" she pouted. "It was great to meet you Cabe! Bye bye!" She giggled and pranced out of the pub.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down