Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

Perfect Weather For A Picnic, Don't You Think?

Go down

Perfect Weather For A Picnic, Don't You Think? Empty Perfect Weather For A Picnic, Don't You Think?

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:47 am

Melanie and Hayden decided that a picnic would be something fun to do together. The weather had been quite nice recently, so why not a picnic by the lake. Willow would come with them and she would be able to get some fresh air as well. It'd be a nice relaxer for the end of the year, which was fast approaching. She couldn't believe her second year was almost over. It was crazy. Maybe it went by faster because she knew what everything was and she had her sisters to look after. She just wanted her time at Beauxbatons to go by nice and slow. Why? She got to see Hayden everyday. Melanie had no clue what the future had in store for her, they were only thirteen. But, once they graduated, what if they never saw each other again. She pushed those thoughts to the back of her head. There was no need to fret over that just yet.

Melanie had met up with Hayden in the Grand Hall. The night before that put together the basket with all the food and stuff. The two friends headed out to the lake together, Willow leading the way. Melanie giggled and handed off the basket to Hayden, scooping the siamese cat into her arms. They found the perfect spot to set up everything, it had the right amount of sunlight and shade. "I'm glad we decided to have this picnic." She smiled at Hayden, stroking Willow's fur.

Back to top Go down

Perfect Weather For A Picnic, Don't You Think? Empty Re: Perfect Weather For A Picnic, Don't You Think?

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:06 am

"I'm glad I'm cool enough to hang out with Melanie Arnett." Hayden smiled brightly at her. "You, Willow, and I are like a well oiled machine. We are the best team and the best friends around. I can't wait to dig into these sandwiches for real though. I got to sneak a peak at them and they look absolutely delicious." Hayden smiled brightly.

Hayden had never thought about the idea of him not being friends with Melanie in the future. If that possibility became reality he would definitely give anyone permission to slap him really hard. Melanie was the absolute best and anyone who couldn't see that was clearly the most blind person in the whole world.

Back to top Go down

Perfect Weather For A Picnic, Don't You Think? Empty Re: Perfect Weather For A Picnic, Don't You Think?

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:23 am

“Oh please.” Melanie rolled her eyes. “It’s definitely the other way around. I’m the one lucky to hang out with Hayden Jefferson.” She giggled softly and nodded. “We are the best team.” She laughed, shaking her head. “They are pretty delicious… I may or may not have tested one, okay two out last night.” She admitted sheepishly. Melanie pulled the sandwiches out of her bag, along with the plates she had brought. “Do you want pumpkin juice, apple, or butterbeer?” She pulled the three bottles out of the bag as well. Melanie had literally everything in that bag of hers. She wanted to be extra prepared.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:43 am

Hayden popped the top off a soda and took a sip. "We're sharing the third one." He chuckled and opened up a peanut butter and jelly sandwich before absolutely digging in. It was actually amazing. He was so happy to be having this moment with Melanie. He wanted to have hundreds maybe thousands of more just like this because this moment was the special kind that you never forget, and Hayden never wanted to ever forget anything about Melanie Arnett. (Not that, that was too hard. Melanie was absolutely gorgeous.) Hayden sighed happily and smiled at his best friend. He couldn't think of a better day than the one they were having until a water balloon almost hit them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down