Charm and Grace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Word Counter
Word Count: 0
Cbox

Everyone chatting it up over here!

The Perfect Candy

Go down

The Perfect Candy Empty The Perfect Candy

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 1:11 pm

Cassandra looked around the Sugar Shack, it was her first time there and she was amazed by all the different sorts of candy. They all looked so good, she wanted to try all of the candy. But too much candy would give her a stomachache. She decided she only wanted to get a few pieces and then come back and try more candy. "Hmm.." Her eyes trailed over the candy, she had no idea which kind she wanted. Maybe she would be able to taste test a few to she what she liked best. But she was too scared to ask the shop keeper, so she kept her mouth shut and her eyes on the candy. She trailed around the shop, hoping to find the perfect candy to buy.

Back to top Go down

The Perfect Candy Empty Re: The Perfect Candy

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 2:05 pm

Annaliese walked in. She'd adored candy since she was little, but after her family...had... perished her aunt had forbidden anything fun, sweet, anything that brought her happiness. Annaliese wanted to have a taste of something sweet again. She'd enjoy every moment of it. Her aunt wouldn't control her here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 2:42 pm

Cassandra turned toward the bell chiming on the door to her her friend. "Hi Anna." She smiled then turned back to the candy. A light pink cube caught her eye. It looked like it could have been gum or a sugar cube. But sugar wasn't pink, it was white. She wondered what it could be. "I've never seen this before." She carefully picked up one piece up, careful not to touch any of the other pieces. "I wonder what it is. It looks good. I wonder if it tastes good."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 3:39 pm

Annaliese smiled at the girl. "I haven't had candy since I was a little girl." She looked at the selection in front of her. "I can't wait to taste the sugar again..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 4:09 pm

Cassandra put the pink cube in a bag then started filling it with other candies. "I've never had wizarding candy." She filled her bag with colored candies, chocolate, and other sweets. "I'm gonna have such a stomachache but it'll be worth it." Cassandra also got very hyper and carefree when she ate sugar. She hoped it would help her become less worried about everything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 9:53 pm

Anna stared at the sugar and sighed... "I...I can't....it reminds me of Danny....: I can't go back to that night." She whispered to herself and looked to Cassie. "I'm gonna go.." I'll see you later then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 10:01 pm

Cassandra raised an eyebrow, she was confused of who this 'Danny' person was. "Who's Danny?" She didn't mean to ask but she was curious. "I mean you don't have to tell me." She gave her friend a reassuring look, silently promising not to tell anyone if she told her who this person was. Maybe it was someone dear to her that left her life. Cassie knew that feeling all too well, with her father passing and all. Sadness washed over her as she thought upon the memories of her father and how he would never come back. "Maybe I shouldn't get candy...I should just probably leave..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 10:27 pm

Annaliese bit her lip, "It doesn't matter Cassie..." She sighed. Turning on her heel she headed towards the door. "I'll see you back at the academy. Bye."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 10:33 pm

Cassandra blinked at her friend's behavior. "Um, okay. See ya." She decided not to ask anymore questions and just hope that Anna felt better soon. "Hope you feel better." And she honestly meant it, she knew about being sad and not wanting to tell anyone anything. "Well, goodbye." She decided to buy her candy and left the shop.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down